How to download a text file in NuxtJS?How can I prevent SQL injection in PHP?How do I connect to a MySQL Database in Python?How to get a list of user accounts using the command line in MySQL?MySQL: Large VARCHAR vs. TEXT?Writing files in Node.jsHow to get GET (query string) variables in Express.js on Node.js?How to reset AUTO_INCREMENT in MySQL?How to download a file with Node.js (without using third-party libraries)?TINYTEXT, TEXT, MEDIUMTEXT, and LONGTEXT maximum storage sizesHow do I import an SQL file using the command line in MySQL?

How does proof assistant organize knowledge?

What are these funnel-looking green things in my yard?

Submitting a new paper just after another was accepted by the same journal

Why is there a large performance impact when looping over an array over 240 elements?

Generate Brainfuck for the numbers 1–255

How to describe accents?

What does the phrase "pull off sick wheelies and flips" mean here?

What is this 1990s horror game of otherworldly PCs dealing with monsters on modern Earth?

How to disable "Completion time:..." in SQL Server Messages window

A Non Math Puzzle. What is the middle number?

What gave Harry Potter the idea of writing in Tom Riddle's diary?

Lengthened voiced stops and the airstream through the nose

First amendment and employment: Can a police department terminate an officer for speech?

What should I call bands of armed men in the Middle Ages?

What is my malfunctioning AI harvesting from humans?

PhD advisor lost funding, need advice

0xF1 opcode-prefix on i80286

Is it feasible to get a hash collision for CRC32, MD-5 and SHA-1 on one file?

Why did Gandalf use a sword against the Balrog?

How would timezones work on a planet 100 times the size of our Earth

Word for an event that will likely never happen again

Safest way to store environment variable value in a file

How can God warn people of the upcoming rapture without disrupting society?

On the Rømer experiments and the speed of light



How to download a text file in NuxtJS?


How can I prevent SQL injection in PHP?How do I connect to a MySQL Database in Python?How to get a list of user accounts using the command line in MySQL?MySQL: Large VARCHAR vs. TEXT?Writing files in Node.jsHow to get GET (query string) variables in Express.js on Node.js?How to reset AUTO_INCREMENT in MySQL?How to download a file with Node.js (without using third-party libraries)?TINYTEXT, TEXT, MEDIUMTEXT, and LONGTEXT maximum storage sizesHow do I import an SQL file using the command line in MySQL?






.everyoneloves__top-leaderboard:empty,.everyoneloves__mid-leaderboard:empty,.everyoneloves__bot-mid-leaderboard:empty margin-bottom:0;








0















In my Database I have stored the information for the textfile. On click on a button I call a method downloadLog()



downloadLog() 
Axios.post('http://localhost:3000/api/get_systemlog_file', this.systemlog)
.then(result =>
this.downloadLink = result.data.url
)
.catch(error =>
// API URL not found
)



In express I search for the row and collect the data and create a file



app.post('/get_systemlog_file', (req,res) => 
let fileInfo = req.body
let expectedKeys = ['name', 'status', 'description']
for (let idx = 0; idx < expectedKeys.length; idx++)
const key = expectedKeys[idx];
if (!fileInfo.hasOwnProperty(key))
return res.json(statusCodes.bad_request)



let foulderPath = './assets/logs/'
let filePath = foulderPath + fileInfo.status + '_' + fileInfo.name + '.txt'

fs.writeFile(filePath, fileInfo.description, (err) =>
if (err)
return res.json(statusCodes.bad_request)
else
let webpackedPath = '~' + filePath.slice(1)
console.log(webpackedPath)
return res.json( url: webpackedPath )

)
)


the responded url will be
"~/assets/logs/error_Status_26_03_19.txt"



this.downloadLink has already the url with my file and this variable is called in the button with :href="downloadLink".
On click, it opens a new tab of my application on the same site, this might be because this.downloadLink is initially set to ''.



What now? I have no access to window and document in my downloadLog()



I expect to open the download window (are you sure to download this file) or just open a new tab and download it. It does not matter, I just want that file :)










share|improve this question






























    0















    In my Database I have stored the information for the textfile. On click on a button I call a method downloadLog()



    downloadLog() 
    Axios.post('http://localhost:3000/api/get_systemlog_file', this.systemlog)
    .then(result =>
    this.downloadLink = result.data.url
    )
    .catch(error =>
    // API URL not found
    )



    In express I search for the row and collect the data and create a file



    app.post('/get_systemlog_file', (req,res) => 
    let fileInfo = req.body
    let expectedKeys = ['name', 'status', 'description']
    for (let idx = 0; idx < expectedKeys.length; idx++)
    const key = expectedKeys[idx];
    if (!fileInfo.hasOwnProperty(key))
    return res.json(statusCodes.bad_request)



    let foulderPath = './assets/logs/'
    let filePath = foulderPath + fileInfo.status + '_' + fileInfo.name + '.txt'

    fs.writeFile(filePath, fileInfo.description, (err) =>
    if (err)
    return res.json(statusCodes.bad_request)
    else
    let webpackedPath = '~' + filePath.slice(1)
    console.log(webpackedPath)
    return res.json( url: webpackedPath )

    )
    )


    the responded url will be
    "~/assets/logs/error_Status_26_03_19.txt"



    this.downloadLink has already the url with my file and this variable is called in the button with :href="downloadLink".
    On click, it opens a new tab of my application on the same site, this might be because this.downloadLink is initially set to ''.



    What now? I have no access to window and document in my downloadLog()



    I expect to open the download window (are you sure to download this file) or just open a new tab and download it. It does not matter, I just want that file :)










    share|improve this question


























      0












      0








      0








      In my Database I have stored the information for the textfile. On click on a button I call a method downloadLog()



      downloadLog() 
      Axios.post('http://localhost:3000/api/get_systemlog_file', this.systemlog)
      .then(result =>
      this.downloadLink = result.data.url
      )
      .catch(error =>
      // API URL not found
      )



      In express I search for the row and collect the data and create a file



      app.post('/get_systemlog_file', (req,res) => 
      let fileInfo = req.body
      let expectedKeys = ['name', 'status', 'description']
      for (let idx = 0; idx < expectedKeys.length; idx++)
      const key = expectedKeys[idx];
      if (!fileInfo.hasOwnProperty(key))
      return res.json(statusCodes.bad_request)



      let foulderPath = './assets/logs/'
      let filePath = foulderPath + fileInfo.status + '_' + fileInfo.name + '.txt'

      fs.writeFile(filePath, fileInfo.description, (err) =>
      if (err)
      return res.json(statusCodes.bad_request)
      else
      let webpackedPath = '~' + filePath.slice(1)
      console.log(webpackedPath)
      return res.json( url: webpackedPath )

      )
      )


      the responded url will be
      "~/assets/logs/error_Status_26_03_19.txt"



      this.downloadLink has already the url with my file and this variable is called in the button with :href="downloadLink".
      On click, it opens a new tab of my application on the same site, this might be because this.downloadLink is initially set to ''.



      What now? I have no access to window and document in my downloadLog()



      I expect to open the download window (are you sure to download this file) or just open a new tab and download it. It does not matter, I just want that file :)










      share|improve this question














      In my Database I have stored the information for the textfile. On click on a button I call a method downloadLog()



      downloadLog() 
      Axios.post('http://localhost:3000/api/get_systemlog_file', this.systemlog)
      .then(result =>
      this.downloadLink = result.data.url
      )
      .catch(error =>
      // API URL not found
      )



      In express I search for the row and collect the data and create a file



      app.post('/get_systemlog_file', (req,res) => 
      let fileInfo = req.body
      let expectedKeys = ['name', 'status', 'description']
      for (let idx = 0; idx < expectedKeys.length; idx++)
      const key = expectedKeys[idx];
      if (!fileInfo.hasOwnProperty(key))
      return res.json(statusCodes.bad_request)



      let foulderPath = './assets/logs/'
      let filePath = foulderPath + fileInfo.status + '_' + fileInfo.name + '.txt'

      fs.writeFile(filePath, fileInfo.description, (err) =>
      if (err)
      return res.json(statusCodes.bad_request)
      else
      let webpackedPath = '~' + filePath.slice(1)
      console.log(webpackedPath)
      return res.json( url: webpackedPath )

      )
      )


      the responded url will be
      "~/assets/logs/error_Status_26_03_19.txt"



      this.downloadLink has already the url with my file and this variable is called in the button with :href="downloadLink".
      On click, it opens a new tab of my application on the same site, this might be because this.downloadLink is initially set to ''.



      What now? I have no access to window and document in my downloadLog()



      I expect to open the download window (are you sure to download this file) or just open a new tab and download it. It does not matter, I just want that file :)







      mysql express nuxt.js






      share|improve this question













      share|improve this question











      share|improve this question




      share|improve this question










      asked Mar 27 at 9:21









      Christopher SchönfeldtChristopher Schönfeldt

      721 silver badge11 bronze badges




      721 silver badge11 bronze badges

























          0






          active

          oldest

          votes










          Your Answer






          StackExchange.ifUsing("editor", function ()
          StackExchange.using("externalEditor", function ()
          StackExchange.using("snippets", function ()
          StackExchange.snippets.init();
          );
          );
          , "code-snippets");

          StackExchange.ready(function()
          var channelOptions =
          tags: "".split(" "),
          id: "1"
          ;
          initTagRenderer("".split(" "), "".split(" "), channelOptions);

          StackExchange.using("externalEditor", function()
          // Have to fire editor after snippets, if snippets enabled
          if (StackExchange.settings.snippets.snippetsEnabled)
          StackExchange.using("snippets", function()
          createEditor();
          );

          else
          createEditor();

          );

          function createEditor()
          StackExchange.prepareEditor(
          heartbeatType: 'answer',
          autoActivateHeartbeat: false,
          convertImagesToLinks: true,
          noModals: true,
          showLowRepImageUploadWarning: true,
          reputationToPostImages: 10,
          bindNavPrevention: true,
          postfix: "",
          imageUploader:
          brandingHtml: "Powered by u003ca class="icon-imgur-white" href="https://imgur.com/"u003eu003c/au003e",
          contentPolicyHtml: "User contributions licensed under u003ca href="https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/"u003ecc by-sa 3.0 with attribution requiredu003c/au003e u003ca href="https://stackoverflow.com/legal/content-policy"u003e(content policy)u003c/au003e",
          allowUrls: true
          ,
          onDemand: true,
          discardSelector: ".discard-answer"
          ,immediatelyShowMarkdownHelp:true
          );



          );













          draft saved

          draft discarded


















          StackExchange.ready(
          function ()
          StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2fstackoverflow.com%2fquestions%2f55373641%2fhow-to-download-a-text-file-in-nuxtjs%23new-answer', 'question_page');

          );

          Post as a guest















          Required, but never shown

























          0






          active

          oldest

          votes








          0






          active

          oldest

          votes









          active

          oldest

          votes






          active

          oldest

          votes




          Is this question similar to what you get asked at work? Learn more about asking and sharing private information with your coworkers using Stack Overflow for Teams.







          Is this question similar to what you get asked at work? Learn more about asking and sharing private information with your coworkers using Stack Overflow for Teams.



















          draft saved

          draft discarded
















































          Thanks for contributing an answer to Stack Overflow!


          • Please be sure to answer the question. Provide details and share your research!

          But avoid …


          • Asking for help, clarification, or responding to other answers.

          • Making statements based on opinion; back them up with references or personal experience.

          To learn more, see our tips on writing great answers.




          draft saved


          draft discarded














          StackExchange.ready(
          function ()
          StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2fstackoverflow.com%2fquestions%2f55373641%2fhow-to-download-a-text-file-in-nuxtjs%23new-answer', 'question_page');

          );

          Post as a guest















          Required, but never shown





















































          Required, but never shown














          Required, but never shown












          Required, but never shown







          Required, but never shown

































          Required, but never shown














          Required, but never shown












          Required, but never shown







          Required, but never shown







          Popular posts from this blog

          How to preserve electronics (computers, tablets and phones) for hundreds of years Announcing the arrival of Valued Associate #679: Cesar Manara Planned maintenance scheduled April 23, 2019 at 23:30 UTC (7:30pm US/Eastern) The network's official Twitter account is up and running again. What content…How might modern humans leave a message for 50,000 years?How would an aquatic race develop computers?How do we make computers care for human life?Keeping supplies for 1000 yearsWhat will cell phones become in 100 years?What body armor protects against a laser?Could a society attain 1800s technology if limited to using copper and bronze?Electricity power (magic) and electronicsScavenging metal resources in post-apocalypse after 100 yearsWhy would precursors create devices that can survive and still work after hundreds of years?

          155 수학 과학 기타 둘러보기 메뉴eh추가해eh문서를 완성해

          Convert JSON to MapSimplest way to convert a string representing JSON array into Java array List of key value pairsHow to take String JSON values into HashMapConvert a JSON String to a HashMapCreating BSON object from JSON stringJSONObject - How to get a value ?Better Map ConstructorReading JSON from Url javaUpdate columns if input values are not null otherwise ignore and keep the existing values of column in databaseHow to store object represented as Json string into Couchbase Lite?Go JSON into MapHow do I efficiently iterate over each entry in a Java Map?Sort a Map<Key, Value> by valuesHow to round a number to n decimal places in JavaCan comments be used in JSON?How do I read / convert an InputStream into a String in Java?How can I pretty-print JSON in a shell script?What is the correct JSON content type?How can I deserialize JSON to a simple Dictionary<string,string> in ASP.NET?Why does Google prepend while(1); to their JSON responses?Parse JSON in JavaScript?