HTML+CSS: How do I put this 2 buttons at the same level verticallyAdding HTML entities using CSS contentConvert HTML + CSS to PDF with PHP?Where should I put <script> tags in HTML markup?How can I know which radio button is selected via jQuery?How do I give text or an image a transparent background using CSS?How to create an HTML button that acts like a link?How can I transition height: 0; to height: auto; using CSS?How do CSS triangles work?How to vertically align an image inside a div?How do I vertically center text with CSS?

Is it possible to set that path of the scp command to use by OpenSSH sshd daemon?

If Earth is tilted, why is Polaris always above the same spot?

Set command option with document wide newcommand

Why was the battle set up *outside* Winterfell?

Does this article imply that Turing-Computability is not the same as "effectively computable"?

How would adding a darkvision racial trait to Dragonborn affect balance?

Why does the `int` overload of `abs` get called in my code?

Would "lab meat" be able to feed a much larger global population

What is the most rudimentary input method a platform has ever been programmed in?

What does a yield inside a yield do?

Type-check an expression

Identifying a transmission to myself

Is it cheaper to drop cargo than to land it?

when are two topological spaces homeomorphic?

What happens to matryoshka Mordenkainen's Magnificent Mansions?

Father and Son and Grandsons

Python password manager

What algorithms are considered reinforcement learning algorithms?

Moving the subject of the sentence into a dangling participle

Do I really need diodes to receive MIDI?

How do I tell my manager that his code review comment is wrong?

How to improve/restore vintage Peugeot bike, or is it even worth it?

What are the differences between credential stuffing and password spraying?

Are triangulations of compact manifolds PL homeomorphic?



HTML+CSS: How do I put this 2 buttons at the same level vertically


Adding HTML entities using CSS contentConvert HTML + CSS to PDF with PHP?Where should I put <script> tags in HTML markup?How can I know which radio button is selected via jQuery?How do I give text or an image a transparent background using CSS?How to create an HTML button that acts like a link?How can I transition height: 0; to height: auto; using CSS?How do CSS triangles work?How to vertically align an image inside a div?How do I vertically center text with CSS?






.everyoneloves__top-leaderboard:empty,.everyoneloves__mid-leaderboard:empty,.everyoneloves__bot-mid-leaderboard:empty height:90px;width:728px;box-sizing:border-box;








1















I want to align those two buttons (Login and Registrar) at the same level but as they are different forms "Registrar" button is being placed on the "next line".



Here is the issue, visually:
enter image description here



Here is the code:



HTML



<section class="header_form_login">
<form action="index2.html" method="GET">
<label for="user">Usuario:<br></label>
<input type="text" id="user" name="user_input">
<label for="pass"><br>Contraseña:<br></label>
<input type="text" id="pass" name="pass">
<input type="submit" id="login" value="Login">
</form>
<form action="registro.html" method="GET">
<input type="submit" id="register" value="Registrar">
</form>
</section>


CSS:



header > section.header_form_login
font-weight: 500;
align-items: right;
padding: 5px;
margin: auto;
margin-right: 20px;


header > section.header_form_login > form > input#user
width: 200px;
height: 24px;
border: 1px solid lightgray;


header > section.header_form_login > form > input#pass
width: 200px;
height: 24px;
border: 1px solid lightgray;


/* BUTTONS */
header > section.header_form_login > form > input#login
border: none;
background-color: #CAB99F;
color: black;
font-weight: 500;
font-family: 'Roboto';
font-size: 15px;
text-decoration: none;
padding: 10px 20px;
cursor: pointer;
display: block;
margin-top: 10px;


header > section.header_form_login > form > input#register
border: none;
background-color: #CAB99F;
color: black;
font-weight: 500;
font-family: 'Roboto';
font-size: 15px;
text-decoration: none;
padding: 10px 30px;
cursor: pointer;
display: flex;
float: right;
margin-top: 10px;



Thanks a lot!!!



PD: Feel free to give me recommendations, I'm kinda new to html and css coding.



I need help with html and css, specifically, with buttons being placed at the same level vertically but from different forms










share|improve this question






























    1















    I want to align those two buttons (Login and Registrar) at the same level but as they are different forms "Registrar" button is being placed on the "next line".



    Here is the issue, visually:
    enter image description here



    Here is the code:



    HTML



    <section class="header_form_login">
    <form action="index2.html" method="GET">
    <label for="user">Usuario:<br></label>
    <input type="text" id="user" name="user_input">
    <label for="pass"><br>Contraseña:<br></label>
    <input type="text" id="pass" name="pass">
    <input type="submit" id="login" value="Login">
    </form>
    <form action="registro.html" method="GET">
    <input type="submit" id="register" value="Registrar">
    </form>
    </section>


    CSS:



    header > section.header_form_login
    font-weight: 500;
    align-items: right;
    padding: 5px;
    margin: auto;
    margin-right: 20px;


    header > section.header_form_login > form > input#user
    width: 200px;
    height: 24px;
    border: 1px solid lightgray;


    header > section.header_form_login > form > input#pass
    width: 200px;
    height: 24px;
    border: 1px solid lightgray;


    /* BUTTONS */
    header > section.header_form_login > form > input#login
    border: none;
    background-color: #CAB99F;
    color: black;
    font-weight: 500;
    font-family: 'Roboto';
    font-size: 15px;
    text-decoration: none;
    padding: 10px 20px;
    cursor: pointer;
    display: block;
    margin-top: 10px;


    header > section.header_form_login > form > input#register
    border: none;
    background-color: #CAB99F;
    color: black;
    font-weight: 500;
    font-family: 'Roboto';
    font-size: 15px;
    text-decoration: none;
    padding: 10px 30px;
    cursor: pointer;
    display: flex;
    float: right;
    margin-top: 10px;



    Thanks a lot!!!



    PD: Feel free to give me recommendations, I'm kinda new to html and css coding.



    I need help with html and css, specifically, with buttons being placed at the same level vertically but from different forms










    share|improve this question


























      1












      1








      1








      I want to align those two buttons (Login and Registrar) at the same level but as they are different forms "Registrar" button is being placed on the "next line".



      Here is the issue, visually:
      enter image description here



      Here is the code:



      HTML



      <section class="header_form_login">
      <form action="index2.html" method="GET">
      <label for="user">Usuario:<br></label>
      <input type="text" id="user" name="user_input">
      <label for="pass"><br>Contraseña:<br></label>
      <input type="text" id="pass" name="pass">
      <input type="submit" id="login" value="Login">
      </form>
      <form action="registro.html" method="GET">
      <input type="submit" id="register" value="Registrar">
      </form>
      </section>


      CSS:



      header > section.header_form_login
      font-weight: 500;
      align-items: right;
      padding: 5px;
      margin: auto;
      margin-right: 20px;


      header > section.header_form_login > form > input#user
      width: 200px;
      height: 24px;
      border: 1px solid lightgray;


      header > section.header_form_login > form > input#pass
      width: 200px;
      height: 24px;
      border: 1px solid lightgray;


      /* BUTTONS */
      header > section.header_form_login > form > input#login
      border: none;
      background-color: #CAB99F;
      color: black;
      font-weight: 500;
      font-family: 'Roboto';
      font-size: 15px;
      text-decoration: none;
      padding: 10px 20px;
      cursor: pointer;
      display: block;
      margin-top: 10px;


      header > section.header_form_login > form > input#register
      border: none;
      background-color: #CAB99F;
      color: black;
      font-weight: 500;
      font-family: 'Roboto';
      font-size: 15px;
      text-decoration: none;
      padding: 10px 30px;
      cursor: pointer;
      display: flex;
      float: right;
      margin-top: 10px;



      Thanks a lot!!!



      PD: Feel free to give me recommendations, I'm kinda new to html and css coding.



      I need help with html and css, specifically, with buttons being placed at the same level vertically but from different forms










      share|improve this question
















      I want to align those two buttons (Login and Registrar) at the same level but as they are different forms "Registrar" button is being placed on the "next line".



      Here is the issue, visually:
      enter image description here



      Here is the code:



      HTML



      <section class="header_form_login">
      <form action="index2.html" method="GET">
      <label for="user">Usuario:<br></label>
      <input type="text" id="user" name="user_input">
      <label for="pass"><br>Contraseña:<br></label>
      <input type="text" id="pass" name="pass">
      <input type="submit" id="login" value="Login">
      </form>
      <form action="registro.html" method="GET">
      <input type="submit" id="register" value="Registrar">
      </form>
      </section>


      CSS:



      header > section.header_form_login
      font-weight: 500;
      align-items: right;
      padding: 5px;
      margin: auto;
      margin-right: 20px;


      header > section.header_form_login > form > input#user
      width: 200px;
      height: 24px;
      border: 1px solid lightgray;


      header > section.header_form_login > form > input#pass
      width: 200px;
      height: 24px;
      border: 1px solid lightgray;


      /* BUTTONS */
      header > section.header_form_login > form > input#login
      border: none;
      background-color: #CAB99F;
      color: black;
      font-weight: 500;
      font-family: 'Roboto';
      font-size: 15px;
      text-decoration: none;
      padding: 10px 20px;
      cursor: pointer;
      display: block;
      margin-top: 10px;


      header > section.header_form_login > form > input#register
      border: none;
      background-color: #CAB99F;
      color: black;
      font-weight: 500;
      font-family: 'Roboto';
      font-size: 15px;
      text-decoration: none;
      padding: 10px 30px;
      cursor: pointer;
      display: flex;
      float: right;
      margin-top: 10px;



      Thanks a lot!!!



      PD: Feel free to give me recommendations, I'm kinda new to html and css coding.



      I need help with html and css, specifically, with buttons being placed at the same level vertically but from different forms







      html css






      share|improve this question















      share|improve this question













      share|improve this question




      share|improve this question








      edited Mar 22 at 21:13









      Andy Hoffman

      10.7k31940




      10.7k31940










      asked Mar 22 at 21:06









      Jonathan FernandezJonathan Fernandez

      82




      82






















          2 Answers
          2






          active

          oldest

          votes


















          1














          Update: Refactored CSS to share styles.



          I would restructure your HTML and fix your CSS to get things working properly. Also, when using ids, they are meant to be unique, so there's no need for a long lookup query such as:



          header > section.header_form_login > form > input#login … 


          Just use



          #login … 


          To make the "buttons" align, I made the register input a link. This is pretty standard. Then I added some CSS to align these elements on the same line.



          .form-buttons 
          display: flex;
          flex-wrap: nowrap;



          Here is how I could restructure your markup and styles.






          * 
          box-sizing: border-box;


          body
          margin: 0;


          .header_form_login
          font-weight: 500;
          padding: 5px;
          margin: auto;
          width: 250px;
          max-width: 100%;


          #user,
          #pass
          width: 100%;
          padding: 5px;
          border: 1px solid lightgray;


          /* BUTTONS */

          #login,
          #register
          border: none;
          background-color: #CAB99F;
          color: black;
          font-weight: 500;
          font-family: 'Roboto';
          font-size: 15px;
          text-decoration: none;
          padding: 10px 20px;
          cursor: pointer;
          text-align: center;
          flex: 1;


          #login
          margin-right: 2.5px;


          #register
          margin-left: 2.5px;


          .form-buttons
          padding-top: 10px;
          display: flex;
          flex-wrap: nowrap;

          <section class="header_form_login">
          <form action="index2.html" method="GET">
          <label for="user">Usuario:<br></label>
          <input type="text" id="user" name="user_input">
          <label for="pass">Contraseña:</label>
          <input type="text" id="pass" name="pass">
          <div class="form-buttons">
          <input type="submit" id="login" value="Login">
          <a href="registro.html" id="register">Register</a>
          </div>
          </form>
          </section>





          jsFiddle






          share|improve this answer
































            0














            I don't generally like there being two forms in the same place to drive 2 actions. Assuming that you don't need username and password sending to your register page, then I would implement as follows:



            <section class="header_form_login">
            <form action="index2.html" method="GET">
            <label for="user">Usuario:<br></label>
            <input type="text" id="user" name="user_input">
            <label for="pass"><br>Contraseña:<br></label>
            <input type="text" id="pass" name="pass">
            <input type="submit" id="login" value="Login">
            <a href="registro.html" id="register" title="Registrar">Registrar</a>
            </form>
            </section>


            CSS for Buttons:



            /* BUTTONS */
            header > section.header_form_login > form > input#login
            border: none;
            background-color: #CAB99F;
            color: black;
            font-weight: 500;
            font-family: 'Roboto';
            font-size: 15px;
            text-decoration: none;
            padding: 10px 20px;
            cursor: pointer;
            display: inline-block;
            margin-top: 10px;


            header > section.header_form_login > form > input#register
            border: none;
            background-color: #CAB99F;
            color: black;
            font-weight: 500;
            font-family: 'Roboto';
            font-size: 15px;
            text-decoration: none;
            padding: 10px 30px;
            cursor: pointer;
            display: inline-block;
            margin-top: 10px;






            share|improve this answer























            • I was doing it this way at the same time you responded, thanks! :) The problem is, can you still put this "Register" button right next to the other one instead under it?

              – Jonathan Fernandez
              Mar 22 at 21:33











            • I just did it making them display: flex and one on right and the other left. Thanks for the help!

              – Jonathan Fernandez
              Mar 22 at 21:36











            Your Answer






            StackExchange.ifUsing("editor", function ()
            StackExchange.using("externalEditor", function ()
            StackExchange.using("snippets", function ()
            StackExchange.snippets.init();
            );
            );
            , "code-snippets");

            StackExchange.ready(function()
            var channelOptions =
            tags: "".split(" "),
            id: "1"
            ;
            initTagRenderer("".split(" "), "".split(" "), channelOptions);

            StackExchange.using("externalEditor", function()
            // Have to fire editor after snippets, if snippets enabled
            if (StackExchange.settings.snippets.snippetsEnabled)
            StackExchange.using("snippets", function()
            createEditor();
            );

            else
            createEditor();

            );

            function createEditor()
            StackExchange.prepareEditor(
            heartbeatType: 'answer',
            autoActivateHeartbeat: false,
            convertImagesToLinks: true,
            noModals: true,
            showLowRepImageUploadWarning: true,
            reputationToPostImages: 10,
            bindNavPrevention: true,
            postfix: "",
            imageUploader:
            brandingHtml: "Powered by u003ca class="icon-imgur-white" href="https://imgur.com/"u003eu003c/au003e",
            contentPolicyHtml: "User contributions licensed under u003ca href="https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/"u003ecc by-sa 3.0 with attribution requiredu003c/au003e u003ca href="https://stackoverflow.com/legal/content-policy"u003e(content policy)u003c/au003e",
            allowUrls: true
            ,
            onDemand: true,
            discardSelector: ".discard-answer"
            ,immediatelyShowMarkdownHelp:true
            );



            );













            draft saved

            draft discarded


















            StackExchange.ready(
            function ()
            StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2fstackoverflow.com%2fquestions%2f55307771%2fhtmlcss-how-do-i-put-this-2-buttons-at-the-same-level-vertically%23new-answer', 'question_page');

            );

            Post as a guest















            Required, but never shown

























            2 Answers
            2






            active

            oldest

            votes








            2 Answers
            2






            active

            oldest

            votes









            active

            oldest

            votes






            active

            oldest

            votes









            1














            Update: Refactored CSS to share styles.



            I would restructure your HTML and fix your CSS to get things working properly. Also, when using ids, they are meant to be unique, so there's no need for a long lookup query such as:



            header > section.header_form_login > form > input#login … 


            Just use



            #login … 


            To make the "buttons" align, I made the register input a link. This is pretty standard. Then I added some CSS to align these elements on the same line.



            .form-buttons 
            display: flex;
            flex-wrap: nowrap;



            Here is how I could restructure your markup and styles.






            * 
            box-sizing: border-box;


            body
            margin: 0;


            .header_form_login
            font-weight: 500;
            padding: 5px;
            margin: auto;
            width: 250px;
            max-width: 100%;


            #user,
            #pass
            width: 100%;
            padding: 5px;
            border: 1px solid lightgray;


            /* BUTTONS */

            #login,
            #register
            border: none;
            background-color: #CAB99F;
            color: black;
            font-weight: 500;
            font-family: 'Roboto';
            font-size: 15px;
            text-decoration: none;
            padding: 10px 20px;
            cursor: pointer;
            text-align: center;
            flex: 1;


            #login
            margin-right: 2.5px;


            #register
            margin-left: 2.5px;


            .form-buttons
            padding-top: 10px;
            display: flex;
            flex-wrap: nowrap;

            <section class="header_form_login">
            <form action="index2.html" method="GET">
            <label for="user">Usuario:<br></label>
            <input type="text" id="user" name="user_input">
            <label for="pass">Contraseña:</label>
            <input type="text" id="pass" name="pass">
            <div class="form-buttons">
            <input type="submit" id="login" value="Login">
            <a href="registro.html" id="register">Register</a>
            </div>
            </form>
            </section>





            jsFiddle






            share|improve this answer





























              1














              Update: Refactored CSS to share styles.



              I would restructure your HTML and fix your CSS to get things working properly. Also, when using ids, they are meant to be unique, so there's no need for a long lookup query such as:



              header > section.header_form_login > form > input#login … 


              Just use



              #login … 


              To make the "buttons" align, I made the register input a link. This is pretty standard. Then I added some CSS to align these elements on the same line.



              .form-buttons 
              display: flex;
              flex-wrap: nowrap;



              Here is how I could restructure your markup and styles.






              * 
              box-sizing: border-box;


              body
              margin: 0;


              .header_form_login
              font-weight: 500;
              padding: 5px;
              margin: auto;
              width: 250px;
              max-width: 100%;


              #user,
              #pass
              width: 100%;
              padding: 5px;
              border: 1px solid lightgray;


              /* BUTTONS */

              #login,
              #register
              border: none;
              background-color: #CAB99F;
              color: black;
              font-weight: 500;
              font-family: 'Roboto';
              font-size: 15px;
              text-decoration: none;
              padding: 10px 20px;
              cursor: pointer;
              text-align: center;
              flex: 1;


              #login
              margin-right: 2.5px;


              #register
              margin-left: 2.5px;


              .form-buttons
              padding-top: 10px;
              display: flex;
              flex-wrap: nowrap;

              <section class="header_form_login">
              <form action="index2.html" method="GET">
              <label for="user">Usuario:<br></label>
              <input type="text" id="user" name="user_input">
              <label for="pass">Contraseña:</label>
              <input type="text" id="pass" name="pass">
              <div class="form-buttons">
              <input type="submit" id="login" value="Login">
              <a href="registro.html" id="register">Register</a>
              </div>
              </form>
              </section>





              jsFiddle






              share|improve this answer



























                1












                1








                1







                Update: Refactored CSS to share styles.



                I would restructure your HTML and fix your CSS to get things working properly. Also, when using ids, they are meant to be unique, so there's no need for a long lookup query such as:



                header > section.header_form_login > form > input#login … 


                Just use



                #login … 


                To make the "buttons" align, I made the register input a link. This is pretty standard. Then I added some CSS to align these elements on the same line.



                .form-buttons 
                display: flex;
                flex-wrap: nowrap;



                Here is how I could restructure your markup and styles.






                * 
                box-sizing: border-box;


                body
                margin: 0;


                .header_form_login
                font-weight: 500;
                padding: 5px;
                margin: auto;
                width: 250px;
                max-width: 100%;


                #user,
                #pass
                width: 100%;
                padding: 5px;
                border: 1px solid lightgray;


                /* BUTTONS */

                #login,
                #register
                border: none;
                background-color: #CAB99F;
                color: black;
                font-weight: 500;
                font-family: 'Roboto';
                font-size: 15px;
                text-decoration: none;
                padding: 10px 20px;
                cursor: pointer;
                text-align: center;
                flex: 1;


                #login
                margin-right: 2.5px;


                #register
                margin-left: 2.5px;


                .form-buttons
                padding-top: 10px;
                display: flex;
                flex-wrap: nowrap;

                <section class="header_form_login">
                <form action="index2.html" method="GET">
                <label for="user">Usuario:<br></label>
                <input type="text" id="user" name="user_input">
                <label for="pass">Contraseña:</label>
                <input type="text" id="pass" name="pass">
                <div class="form-buttons">
                <input type="submit" id="login" value="Login">
                <a href="registro.html" id="register">Register</a>
                </div>
                </form>
                </section>





                jsFiddle






                share|improve this answer















                Update: Refactored CSS to share styles.



                I would restructure your HTML and fix your CSS to get things working properly. Also, when using ids, they are meant to be unique, so there's no need for a long lookup query such as:



                header > section.header_form_login > form > input#login … 


                Just use



                #login … 


                To make the "buttons" align, I made the register input a link. This is pretty standard. Then I added some CSS to align these elements on the same line.



                .form-buttons 
                display: flex;
                flex-wrap: nowrap;



                Here is how I could restructure your markup and styles.






                * 
                box-sizing: border-box;


                body
                margin: 0;


                .header_form_login
                font-weight: 500;
                padding: 5px;
                margin: auto;
                width: 250px;
                max-width: 100%;


                #user,
                #pass
                width: 100%;
                padding: 5px;
                border: 1px solid lightgray;


                /* BUTTONS */

                #login,
                #register
                border: none;
                background-color: #CAB99F;
                color: black;
                font-weight: 500;
                font-family: 'Roboto';
                font-size: 15px;
                text-decoration: none;
                padding: 10px 20px;
                cursor: pointer;
                text-align: center;
                flex: 1;


                #login
                margin-right: 2.5px;


                #register
                margin-left: 2.5px;


                .form-buttons
                padding-top: 10px;
                display: flex;
                flex-wrap: nowrap;

                <section class="header_form_login">
                <form action="index2.html" method="GET">
                <label for="user">Usuario:<br></label>
                <input type="text" id="user" name="user_input">
                <label for="pass">Contraseña:</label>
                <input type="text" id="pass" name="pass">
                <div class="form-buttons">
                <input type="submit" id="login" value="Login">
                <a href="registro.html" id="register">Register</a>
                </div>
                </form>
                </section>





                jsFiddle






                * 
                box-sizing: border-box;


                body
                margin: 0;


                .header_form_login
                font-weight: 500;
                padding: 5px;
                margin: auto;
                width: 250px;
                max-width: 100%;


                #user,
                #pass
                width: 100%;
                padding: 5px;
                border: 1px solid lightgray;


                /* BUTTONS */

                #login,
                #register
                border: none;
                background-color: #CAB99F;
                color: black;
                font-weight: 500;
                font-family: 'Roboto';
                font-size: 15px;
                text-decoration: none;
                padding: 10px 20px;
                cursor: pointer;
                text-align: center;
                flex: 1;


                #login
                margin-right: 2.5px;


                #register
                margin-left: 2.5px;


                .form-buttons
                padding-top: 10px;
                display: flex;
                flex-wrap: nowrap;

                <section class="header_form_login">
                <form action="index2.html" method="GET">
                <label for="user">Usuario:<br></label>
                <input type="text" id="user" name="user_input">
                <label for="pass">Contraseña:</label>
                <input type="text" id="pass" name="pass">
                <div class="form-buttons">
                <input type="submit" id="login" value="Login">
                <a href="registro.html" id="register">Register</a>
                </div>
                </form>
                </section>





                * 
                box-sizing: border-box;


                body
                margin: 0;


                .header_form_login
                font-weight: 500;
                padding: 5px;
                margin: auto;
                width: 250px;
                max-width: 100%;


                #user,
                #pass
                width: 100%;
                padding: 5px;
                border: 1px solid lightgray;


                /* BUTTONS */

                #login,
                #register
                border: none;
                background-color: #CAB99F;
                color: black;
                font-weight: 500;
                font-family: 'Roboto';
                font-size: 15px;
                text-decoration: none;
                padding: 10px 20px;
                cursor: pointer;
                text-align: center;
                flex: 1;


                #login
                margin-right: 2.5px;


                #register
                margin-left: 2.5px;


                .form-buttons
                padding-top: 10px;
                display: flex;
                flex-wrap: nowrap;

                <section class="header_form_login">
                <form action="index2.html" method="GET">
                <label for="user">Usuario:<br></label>
                <input type="text" id="user" name="user_input">
                <label for="pass">Contraseña:</label>
                <input type="text" id="pass" name="pass">
                <div class="form-buttons">
                <input type="submit" id="login" value="Login">
                <a href="registro.html" id="register">Register</a>
                </div>
                </form>
                </section>






                share|improve this answer














                share|improve this answer



                share|improve this answer








                edited Mar 22 at 21:47

























                answered Mar 22 at 21:31









                Andy HoffmanAndy Hoffman

                10.7k31940




                10.7k31940























                    0














                    I don't generally like there being two forms in the same place to drive 2 actions. Assuming that you don't need username and password sending to your register page, then I would implement as follows:



                    <section class="header_form_login">
                    <form action="index2.html" method="GET">
                    <label for="user">Usuario:<br></label>
                    <input type="text" id="user" name="user_input">
                    <label for="pass"><br>Contraseña:<br></label>
                    <input type="text" id="pass" name="pass">
                    <input type="submit" id="login" value="Login">
                    <a href="registro.html" id="register" title="Registrar">Registrar</a>
                    </form>
                    </section>


                    CSS for Buttons:



                    /* BUTTONS */
                    header > section.header_form_login > form > input#login
                    border: none;
                    background-color: #CAB99F;
                    color: black;
                    font-weight: 500;
                    font-family: 'Roboto';
                    font-size: 15px;
                    text-decoration: none;
                    padding: 10px 20px;
                    cursor: pointer;
                    display: inline-block;
                    margin-top: 10px;


                    header > section.header_form_login > form > input#register
                    border: none;
                    background-color: #CAB99F;
                    color: black;
                    font-weight: 500;
                    font-family: 'Roboto';
                    font-size: 15px;
                    text-decoration: none;
                    padding: 10px 30px;
                    cursor: pointer;
                    display: inline-block;
                    margin-top: 10px;






                    share|improve this answer























                    • I was doing it this way at the same time you responded, thanks! :) The problem is, can you still put this "Register" button right next to the other one instead under it?

                      – Jonathan Fernandez
                      Mar 22 at 21:33











                    • I just did it making them display: flex and one on right and the other left. Thanks for the help!

                      – Jonathan Fernandez
                      Mar 22 at 21:36















                    0














                    I don't generally like there being two forms in the same place to drive 2 actions. Assuming that you don't need username and password sending to your register page, then I would implement as follows:



                    <section class="header_form_login">
                    <form action="index2.html" method="GET">
                    <label for="user">Usuario:<br></label>
                    <input type="text" id="user" name="user_input">
                    <label for="pass"><br>Contraseña:<br></label>
                    <input type="text" id="pass" name="pass">
                    <input type="submit" id="login" value="Login">
                    <a href="registro.html" id="register" title="Registrar">Registrar</a>
                    </form>
                    </section>


                    CSS for Buttons:



                    /* BUTTONS */
                    header > section.header_form_login > form > input#login
                    border: none;
                    background-color: #CAB99F;
                    color: black;
                    font-weight: 500;
                    font-family: 'Roboto';
                    font-size: 15px;
                    text-decoration: none;
                    padding: 10px 20px;
                    cursor: pointer;
                    display: inline-block;
                    margin-top: 10px;


                    header > section.header_form_login > form > input#register
                    border: none;
                    background-color: #CAB99F;
                    color: black;
                    font-weight: 500;
                    font-family: 'Roboto';
                    font-size: 15px;
                    text-decoration: none;
                    padding: 10px 30px;
                    cursor: pointer;
                    display: inline-block;
                    margin-top: 10px;






                    share|improve this answer























                    • I was doing it this way at the same time you responded, thanks! :) The problem is, can you still put this "Register" button right next to the other one instead under it?

                      – Jonathan Fernandez
                      Mar 22 at 21:33











                    • I just did it making them display: flex and one on right and the other left. Thanks for the help!

                      – Jonathan Fernandez
                      Mar 22 at 21:36













                    0












                    0








                    0







                    I don't generally like there being two forms in the same place to drive 2 actions. Assuming that you don't need username and password sending to your register page, then I would implement as follows:



                    <section class="header_form_login">
                    <form action="index2.html" method="GET">
                    <label for="user">Usuario:<br></label>
                    <input type="text" id="user" name="user_input">
                    <label for="pass"><br>Contraseña:<br></label>
                    <input type="text" id="pass" name="pass">
                    <input type="submit" id="login" value="Login">
                    <a href="registro.html" id="register" title="Registrar">Registrar</a>
                    </form>
                    </section>


                    CSS for Buttons:



                    /* BUTTONS */
                    header > section.header_form_login > form > input#login
                    border: none;
                    background-color: #CAB99F;
                    color: black;
                    font-weight: 500;
                    font-family: 'Roboto';
                    font-size: 15px;
                    text-decoration: none;
                    padding: 10px 20px;
                    cursor: pointer;
                    display: inline-block;
                    margin-top: 10px;


                    header > section.header_form_login > form > input#register
                    border: none;
                    background-color: #CAB99F;
                    color: black;
                    font-weight: 500;
                    font-family: 'Roboto';
                    font-size: 15px;
                    text-decoration: none;
                    padding: 10px 30px;
                    cursor: pointer;
                    display: inline-block;
                    margin-top: 10px;






                    share|improve this answer













                    I don't generally like there being two forms in the same place to drive 2 actions. Assuming that you don't need username and password sending to your register page, then I would implement as follows:



                    <section class="header_form_login">
                    <form action="index2.html" method="GET">
                    <label for="user">Usuario:<br></label>
                    <input type="text" id="user" name="user_input">
                    <label for="pass"><br>Contraseña:<br></label>
                    <input type="text" id="pass" name="pass">
                    <input type="submit" id="login" value="Login">
                    <a href="registro.html" id="register" title="Registrar">Registrar</a>
                    </form>
                    </section>


                    CSS for Buttons:



                    /* BUTTONS */
                    header > section.header_form_login > form > input#login
                    border: none;
                    background-color: #CAB99F;
                    color: black;
                    font-weight: 500;
                    font-family: 'Roboto';
                    font-size: 15px;
                    text-decoration: none;
                    padding: 10px 20px;
                    cursor: pointer;
                    display: inline-block;
                    margin-top: 10px;


                    header > section.header_form_login > form > input#register
                    border: none;
                    background-color: #CAB99F;
                    color: black;
                    font-weight: 500;
                    font-family: 'Roboto';
                    font-size: 15px;
                    text-decoration: none;
                    padding: 10px 30px;
                    cursor: pointer;
                    display: inline-block;
                    margin-top: 10px;







                    share|improve this answer












                    share|improve this answer



                    share|improve this answer










                    answered Mar 22 at 21:26









                    Mark RabjohnMark Rabjohn

                    793514




                    793514












                    • I was doing it this way at the same time you responded, thanks! :) The problem is, can you still put this "Register" button right next to the other one instead under it?

                      – Jonathan Fernandez
                      Mar 22 at 21:33











                    • I just did it making them display: flex and one on right and the other left. Thanks for the help!

                      – Jonathan Fernandez
                      Mar 22 at 21:36

















                    • I was doing it this way at the same time you responded, thanks! :) The problem is, can you still put this "Register" button right next to the other one instead under it?

                      – Jonathan Fernandez
                      Mar 22 at 21:33











                    • I just did it making them display: flex and one on right and the other left. Thanks for the help!

                      – Jonathan Fernandez
                      Mar 22 at 21:36
















                    I was doing it this way at the same time you responded, thanks! :) The problem is, can you still put this "Register" button right next to the other one instead under it?

                    – Jonathan Fernandez
                    Mar 22 at 21:33





                    I was doing it this way at the same time you responded, thanks! :) The problem is, can you still put this "Register" button right next to the other one instead under it?

                    – Jonathan Fernandez
                    Mar 22 at 21:33













                    I just did it making them display: flex and one on right and the other left. Thanks for the help!

                    – Jonathan Fernandez
                    Mar 22 at 21:36





                    I just did it making them display: flex and one on right and the other left. Thanks for the help!

                    – Jonathan Fernandez
                    Mar 22 at 21:36

















                    draft saved

                    draft discarded
















































                    Thanks for contributing an answer to Stack Overflow!


                    • Please be sure to answer the question. Provide details and share your research!

                    But avoid


                    • Asking for help, clarification, or responding to other answers.

                    • Making statements based on opinion; back them up with references or personal experience.

                    To learn more, see our tips on writing great answers.




                    draft saved


                    draft discarded














                    StackExchange.ready(
                    function ()
                    StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2fstackoverflow.com%2fquestions%2f55307771%2fhtmlcss-how-do-i-put-this-2-buttons-at-the-same-level-vertically%23new-answer', 'question_page');

                    );

                    Post as a guest















                    Required, but never shown





















































                    Required, but never shown














                    Required, but never shown












                    Required, but never shown







                    Required, but never shown

































                    Required, but never shown














                    Required, but never shown












                    Required, but never shown







                    Required, but never shown







                    Popular posts from this blog

                    Obelisk of Theodosius Contents History Description Notes Bibliography Further reading External links Navigation menuAge of spirituality : late antique and early Christian art, third to seventh centuryOver 60 picturesObelisks of the World41°00′21.24″N 28°58′31.43″E / 41.0059000°N 28.9753972°E / 41.0059000; 28.97539727724550-7235741376235741376

                    밀양 대씨 역사 각주 함께 보기 둘러보기 메뉴밀양 대씨

                    1973년 목차 사건 문화 탄생 사망 노벨상 달력 둘러보기 메뉴