quarkusio change default debug port using quarkus:devHow can I configure the port a Quarkus application runs on?How can I debug my Quarkus application that is running in dev mode?
Did Shadowfax go to Valinor?
How do I find out when a node was added to an availability group?
What mechanic is there to disable a threat instead of killing it?
A reference to a well-known characterization of scattered compact spaces
Plain language with long required phrases
Should I tell management that I intend to leave due to bad software development practices?
intersection of two sorted vectors in C++
Why can't we play rap on piano?
Alternative to sending password over mail?
Why is Collection not simply treated as Collection<?>
How could indestructible materials be used in power generation?
What is going on with Captain Marvel's blood colour?
Where does SFDX store details about scratch orgs?
Infinite Abelian subgroup of infinite non Abelian group example
Twin primes whose sum is a cube
Brothers & sisters
Doing something right before you need it - expression for this?
How can I make my BBEG immortal short of making them a Lich or Vampire?
Do I have a twin with permutated remainders?
How to take photos in burst mode, without vibration?
Can a rocket refuel on Mars from water?
Is the Joker left-handed?
Why does Optional.map make this assignment work?
What does it mean to describe someone as a butt steak?
quarkusio change default debug port using quarkus:dev
How can I configure the port a Quarkus application runs on?How can I debug my Quarkus application that is running in dev mode?
.everyoneloves__top-leaderboard:empty,.everyoneloves__mid-leaderboard:empty,.everyoneloves__bot-mid-leaderboard:empty height:90px;width:728px;box-sizing:border-box;
I have two apps running.
App1: Read from amq, enrich the message and send the message to App2 through other amq
App2: Read the message and call another project for processing.
Y want to debug booth Apps in the same time and see how the message change in time.
When I start the App2 with mvn compile quarkus:dev I got this:
[ERROR] Port 5005 in use, not starting in debug mode
of course the app is runnig but without debuger.
Exist some way to change the default debug port in quarkus?
PD: I just try -Dquarkus.debug.port=5006, but nothing happens...
Thanks
quarkus
add a comment |
I have two apps running.
App1: Read from amq, enrich the message and send the message to App2 through other amq
App2: Read the message and call another project for processing.
Y want to debug booth Apps in the same time and see how the message change in time.
When I start the App2 with mvn compile quarkus:dev I got this:
[ERROR] Port 5005 in use, not starting in debug mode
of course the app is runnig but without debuger.
Exist some way to change the default debug port in quarkus?
PD: I just try -Dquarkus.debug.port=5006, but nothing happens...
Thanks
quarkus
add a comment |
I have two apps running.
App1: Read from amq, enrich the message and send the message to App2 through other amq
App2: Read the message and call another project for processing.
Y want to debug booth Apps in the same time and see how the message change in time.
When I start the App2 with mvn compile quarkus:dev I got this:
[ERROR] Port 5005 in use, not starting in debug mode
of course the app is runnig but without debuger.
Exist some way to change the default debug port in quarkus?
PD: I just try -Dquarkus.debug.port=5006, but nothing happens...
Thanks
quarkus
I have two apps running.
App1: Read from amq, enrich the message and send the message to App2 through other amq
App2: Read the message and call another project for processing.
Y want to debug booth Apps in the same time and see how the message change in time.
When I start the App2 with mvn compile quarkus:dev I got this:
[ERROR] Port 5005 in use, not starting in debug mode
of course the app is runnig but without debuger.
Exist some way to change the default debug port in quarkus?
PD: I just try -Dquarkus.debug.port=5006, but nothing happens...
Thanks
quarkus
quarkus
asked Mar 21 at 21:37
Victor AvilaVictor Avila
83
83
add a comment |
add a comment |
1 Answer
1
active
oldest
votes
The -Ddebug system property can be used to specify a debug port as well. In your case, mvn compile quarkus:dev -Ddebug=5006 should work.
See this javadoc https://github.com/quarkusio/quarkus/blob/master/devtools/maven/src/main/java/io/quarkus/maven/DevMojo.java#L77-L102 for more info.
add a comment |
Your Answer
StackExchange.ifUsing("editor", function ()
StackExchange.using("externalEditor", function ()
StackExchange.using("snippets", function ()
StackExchange.snippets.init();
);
);
, "code-snippets");
StackExchange.ready(function()
var channelOptions =
tags: "".split(" "),
id: "1"
;
initTagRenderer("".split(" "), "".split(" "), channelOptions);
StackExchange.using("externalEditor", function()
// Have to fire editor after snippets, if snippets enabled
if (StackExchange.settings.snippets.snippetsEnabled)
StackExchange.using("snippets", function()
createEditor();
);
else
createEditor();
);
function createEditor()
StackExchange.prepareEditor(
heartbeatType: 'answer',
autoActivateHeartbeat: false,
convertImagesToLinks: true,
noModals: true,
showLowRepImageUploadWarning: true,
reputationToPostImages: 10,
bindNavPrevention: true,
postfix: "",
imageUploader:
brandingHtml: "Powered by u003ca class="icon-imgur-white" href="https://imgur.com/"u003eu003c/au003e",
contentPolicyHtml: "User contributions licensed under u003ca href="https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/"u003ecc by-sa 3.0 with attribution requiredu003c/au003e u003ca href="https://stackoverflow.com/legal/content-policy"u003e(content policy)u003c/au003e",
allowUrls: true
,
onDemand: true,
discardSelector: ".discard-answer"
,immediatelyShowMarkdownHelp:true
);
);
Sign up or log in
StackExchange.ready(function ()
StackExchange.helpers.onClickDraftSave('#login-link');
);
Sign up using Google
Sign up using Facebook
Sign up using Email and Password
Post as a guest
Required, but never shown
StackExchange.ready(
function ()
StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2fstackoverflow.com%2fquestions%2f55289627%2fquarkusio-change-default-debug-port-using-quarkusdev%23new-answer', 'question_page');
);
Post as a guest
Required, but never shown
1 Answer
1
active
oldest
votes
1 Answer
1
active
oldest
votes
active
oldest
votes
active
oldest
votes
The -Ddebug system property can be used to specify a debug port as well. In your case, mvn compile quarkus:dev -Ddebug=5006 should work.
See this javadoc https://github.com/quarkusio/quarkus/blob/master/devtools/maven/src/main/java/io/quarkus/maven/DevMojo.java#L77-L102 for more info.
add a comment |
The -Ddebug system property can be used to specify a debug port as well. In your case, mvn compile quarkus:dev -Ddebug=5006 should work.
See this javadoc https://github.com/quarkusio/quarkus/blob/master/devtools/maven/src/main/java/io/quarkus/maven/DevMojo.java#L77-L102 for more info.
add a comment |
The -Ddebug system property can be used to specify a debug port as well. In your case, mvn compile quarkus:dev -Ddebug=5006 should work.
See this javadoc https://github.com/quarkusio/quarkus/blob/master/devtools/maven/src/main/java/io/quarkus/maven/DevMojo.java#L77-L102 for more info.
The -Ddebug system property can be used to specify a debug port as well. In your case, mvn compile quarkus:dev -Ddebug=5006 should work.
See this javadoc https://github.com/quarkusio/quarkus/blob/master/devtools/maven/src/main/java/io/quarkus/maven/DevMojo.java#L77-L102 for more info.
answered Mar 22 at 7:08
LadicekLadicek
2,419711
2,419711
add a comment |
add a comment |
Thanks for contributing an answer to Stack Overflow!
- Please be sure to answer the question. Provide details and share your research!
But avoid …
- Asking for help, clarification, or responding to other answers.
- Making statements based on opinion; back them up with references or personal experience.
To learn more, see our tips on writing great answers.
Sign up or log in
StackExchange.ready(function ()
StackExchange.helpers.onClickDraftSave('#login-link');
);
Sign up using Google
Sign up using Facebook
Sign up using Email and Password
Post as a guest
Required, but never shown
StackExchange.ready(
function ()
StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2fstackoverflow.com%2fquestions%2f55289627%2fquarkusio-change-default-debug-port-using-quarkusdev%23new-answer', 'question_page');
);
Post as a guest
Required, but never shown
Sign up or log in
StackExchange.ready(function ()
StackExchange.helpers.onClickDraftSave('#login-link');
);
Sign up using Google
Sign up using Facebook
Sign up using Email and Password
Post as a guest
Required, but never shown
Sign up or log in
StackExchange.ready(function ()
StackExchange.helpers.onClickDraftSave('#login-link');
);
Sign up using Google
Sign up using Facebook
Sign up using Email and Password
Post as a guest
Required, but never shown
Sign up or log in
StackExchange.ready(function ()
StackExchange.helpers.onClickDraftSave('#login-link');
);
Sign up using Google
Sign up using Facebook
Sign up using Email and Password
Sign up using Google
Sign up using Facebook
Sign up using Email and Password
Post as a guest
Required, but never shown
Required, but never shown
Required, but never shown
Required, but never shown
Required, but never shown
Required, but never shown
Required, but never shown
Required, but never shown
Required, but never shown