In Firebase Console Stream View huge data is marked as “other”How to move from Google-Analytics to Firebase-Analytics?How to import all the tracked events of GA to Firebase Analytics?How do I integrate Google Analytics if my project is linked to Firebase?UTM tracking codes in FirebaseCannot see events in firebase analytics debug viewFirebase Android Default Setup and User PrivacyHow to share access to Firebase Analytics data without exposing the rest of Firebase?Firebase Analytics: registering custom parameters in the consoleUser properties from Firebase Analytics in DebugViewDoes firebase analytics on a unity android app automatically tracks user screen views and time on screens?

Did Don Young threaten John Boehner with a 10 inch blade to the throat?

How often should alkaline batteries be checked when they are in a device?

What is the metal bit in the front of this propeller spinner?

Found more old paper shares from broken up companies

I have a domain, static IP and many devices I'd like to access outside my house. How to route them?

Which dice game has a board with 9x9 squares that has different colors on the diagonals and midway on some edges?

What do Unicorns want?

Why is DC so, so, so Democratic?

How to handle not being able to attend as often as I'd like

Book in which the "mountain" in the distance was a hole in the flat world

Why did modems have speakers?

Recursive search on Node Tree with Linq and Queue

Why is a PhD thesis typically 150 pages?

Can I make Ubuntu 18.04 switch between multiple windows of the program by just clicking the icon?

Does Mathematica 12 support GT 730 CUDA?

What does a black-and-white Puerto Rican flag signify?

Has Iron Man made any suit for underwater combat?

Create Circle with Inner Radius

What is a "staved" town, like in "Staverton"?

I am a dual citizen of United States and Mexico, can I use my Mexican license in california when visiting?

is FIND WORDS in P?

Counterexample finite intersection property

Why didn't NASA launch communications relay satellites for the Apollo missions?

Can a creature sustain itself by eating its own severed body parts?



In Firebase Console Stream View huge data is marked as “other”


How to move from Google-Analytics to Firebase-Analytics?How to import all the tracked events of GA to Firebase Analytics?How do I integrate Google Analytics if my project is linked to Firebase?UTM tracking codes in FirebaseCannot see events in firebase analytics debug viewFirebase Android Default Setup and User PrivacyHow to share access to Firebase Analytics data without exposing the rest of Firebase?Firebase Analytics: registering custom parameters in the consoleUser properties from Firebase Analytics in DebugViewDoes firebase analytics on a unity android app automatically tracks user screen views and time on screens?






.everyoneloves__top-leaderboard:empty,.everyoneloves__mid-leaderboard:empty,.everyoneloves__bot-mid-leaderboard:empty margin-bottom:0;








0















I developed pretty popular Android app and I'm using Firebase Analytics to track a lot of users events and properties. But I discovered that in Stream View huge amount of data is marked like "other" and it's impossible to understand what does it mean.



I've read the documentation and found nothing regarding such issue.
Here is how it looks like










share|improve this question






























    0















    I developed pretty popular Android app and I'm using Firebase Analytics to track a lot of users events and properties. But I discovered that in Stream View huge amount of data is marked like "other" and it's impossible to understand what does it mean.



    I've read the documentation and found nothing regarding such issue.
    Here is how it looks like










    share|improve this question


























      0












      0








      0








      I developed pretty popular Android app and I'm using Firebase Analytics to track a lot of users events and properties. But I discovered that in Stream View huge amount of data is marked like "other" and it's impossible to understand what does it mean.



      I've read the documentation and found nothing regarding such issue.
      Here is how it looks like










      share|improve this question
















      I developed pretty popular Android app and I'm using Firebase Analytics to track a lot of users events and properties. But I discovered that in Stream View huge amount of data is marked like "other" and it's impossible to understand what does it mean.



      I've read the documentation and found nothing regarding such issue.
      Here is how it looks like







      android firebase-analytics






      share|improve this question















      share|improve this question













      share|improve this question




      share|improve this question








      edited Mar 26 at 13:46







      Volodymyr Shalashenko

















      asked Mar 26 at 13:36









      Volodymyr ShalashenkoVolodymyr Shalashenko

      907 bronze badges




      907 bronze badges






















          0






          active

          oldest

          votes










          Your Answer






          StackExchange.ifUsing("editor", function ()
          StackExchange.using("externalEditor", function ()
          StackExchange.using("snippets", function ()
          StackExchange.snippets.init();
          );
          );
          , "code-snippets");

          StackExchange.ready(function()
          var channelOptions =
          tags: "".split(" "),
          id: "1"
          ;
          initTagRenderer("".split(" "), "".split(" "), channelOptions);

          StackExchange.using("externalEditor", function()
          // Have to fire editor after snippets, if snippets enabled
          if (StackExchange.settings.snippets.snippetsEnabled)
          StackExchange.using("snippets", function()
          createEditor();
          );

          else
          createEditor();

          );

          function createEditor()
          StackExchange.prepareEditor(
          heartbeatType: 'answer',
          autoActivateHeartbeat: false,
          convertImagesToLinks: true,
          noModals: true,
          showLowRepImageUploadWarning: true,
          reputationToPostImages: 10,
          bindNavPrevention: true,
          postfix: "",
          imageUploader:
          brandingHtml: "Powered by u003ca class="icon-imgur-white" href="https://imgur.com/"u003eu003c/au003e",
          contentPolicyHtml: "User contributions licensed under u003ca href="https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/"u003ecc by-sa 3.0 with attribution requiredu003c/au003e u003ca href="https://stackoverflow.com/legal/content-policy"u003e(content policy)u003c/au003e",
          allowUrls: true
          ,
          onDemand: true,
          discardSelector: ".discard-answer"
          ,immediatelyShowMarkdownHelp:true
          );



          );













          draft saved

          draft discarded


















          StackExchange.ready(
          function ()
          StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2fstackoverflow.com%2fquestions%2f55358517%2fin-firebase-console-stream-view-huge-data-is-marked-as-other%23new-answer', 'question_page');

          );

          Post as a guest















          Required, but never shown

























          0






          active

          oldest

          votes








          0






          active

          oldest

          votes









          active

          oldest

          votes






          active

          oldest

          votes




          Is this question similar to what you get asked at work? Learn more about asking and sharing private information with your coworkers using Stack Overflow for Teams.







          Is this question similar to what you get asked at work? Learn more about asking and sharing private information with your coworkers using Stack Overflow for Teams.



















          draft saved

          draft discarded
















































          Thanks for contributing an answer to Stack Overflow!


          • Please be sure to answer the question. Provide details and share your research!

          But avoid …


          • Asking for help, clarification, or responding to other answers.

          • Making statements based on opinion; back them up with references or personal experience.

          To learn more, see our tips on writing great answers.




          draft saved


          draft discarded














          StackExchange.ready(
          function ()
          StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2fstackoverflow.com%2fquestions%2f55358517%2fin-firebase-console-stream-view-huge-data-is-marked-as-other%23new-answer', 'question_page');

          );

          Post as a guest















          Required, but never shown





















































          Required, but never shown














          Required, but never shown












          Required, but never shown







          Required, but never shown

































          Required, but never shown














          Required, but never shown












          Required, but never shown







          Required, but never shown







          Popular posts from this blog

          How to preserve electronics (computers, tablets and phones) for hundreds of years Announcing the arrival of Valued Associate #679: Cesar Manara Planned maintenance scheduled April 23, 2019 at 23:30 UTC (7:30pm US/Eastern) The network's official Twitter account is up and running again. What content…How might modern humans leave a message for 50,000 years?How would an aquatic race develop computers?How do we make computers care for human life?Keeping supplies for 1000 yearsWhat will cell phones become in 100 years?What body armor protects against a laser?Could a society attain 1800s technology if limited to using copper and bronze?Electricity power (magic) and electronicsScavenging metal resources in post-apocalypse after 100 yearsWhy would precursors create devices that can survive and still work after hundreds of years?

          155 수학 과학 기타 둘러보기 메뉴eh추가해eh문서를 완성해

          Convert JSON to MapSimplest way to convert a string representing JSON array into Java array List of key value pairsHow to take String JSON values into HashMapConvert a JSON String to a HashMapCreating BSON object from JSON stringJSONObject - How to get a value ?Better Map ConstructorReading JSON from Url javaUpdate columns if input values are not null otherwise ignore and keep the existing values of column in databaseHow to store object represented as Json string into Couchbase Lite?Go JSON into MapHow do I efficiently iterate over each entry in a Java Map?Sort a Map<Key, Value> by valuesHow to round a number to n decimal places in JavaCan comments be used in JSON?How do I read / convert an InputStream into a String in Java?How can I pretty-print JSON in a shell script?What is the correct JSON content type?How can I deserialize JSON to a simple Dictionary<string,string> in ASP.NET?Why does Google prepend while(1); to their JSON responses?Parse JSON in JavaScript?