Kendo UI for Angular - How to make PanelBar select based on the current routeKendoUI PanelBar remember expanded itemsKendo PanelBar Not RegisteredHow to detect a route change in Angular?How to get current routeShow/Hide kendo-panelbar-item based on routerlink activeAngular Routing Dataparent kendo panelbar item is triggered when clicking on the sub kendo panelbar itemAngular 2 Routing 404 on refresh on serverLoading a page directly in Angular 6Angular 5 6 | URL routes not working with routing

Taking advantage when HR forgets to communicate the rules

Chilling juice in copper vessel

How predictable is $RANDOM really?

How do I talk to my wife about unrealistic expectations?

I'm feeling like my character doesn't fit the campaign

An elegant aspect for enumerate the equations of a book

How did Einstein know the speed of light was constant?

What's the difference between a type and a kind?

Did Stalin kill all Soviet officers involved in the Winter War?

Was the 45.9°C temperature in France in June 2019 the highest ever recorded in France?

Is this car delivery via Ebay Motors on Craigslist a scam?

My professor has asked me that he will be corresponding author, will it somehow hurt my future chances?

What's the big deal about the Nazgûl losing their horses?

What is the maximum amount of diamond in one Minecraft game?

Why does mean tend be more stable in different samples than median?

What is the meaning of "prairie-dog" in this sentence?

Why is Canon's 17cm focus distance macro, while 16cm focus distance is not macro?

When is one 'Ready' to make Original Contributions to Mathematics?

Motorcyle Chain needs to be cleaned every time you lube it?

Examples of fluid (including air) being used to transmit digital data?

Why jettison the data recorders in the Orion AA2 abort test?

Find max number you can create from an array of numbers

Why do Martians have to wear space helmets?

How serious is plagiarism in a master’s thesis?



Kendo UI for Angular - How to make PanelBar select based on the current route


KendoUI PanelBar remember expanded itemsKendo PanelBar Not RegisteredHow to detect a route change in Angular?How to get current routeShow/Hide kendo-panelbar-item based on routerlink activeAngular Routing Dataparent kendo panelbar item is triggered when clicking on the sub kendo panelbar itemAngular 2 Routing 404 on refresh on serverLoading a page directly in Angular 6Angular 5 6 | URL routes not working with routing






.everyoneloves__top-leaderboard:empty,.everyoneloves__mid-leaderboard:empty,.everyoneloves__bot-mid-leaderboard:empty margin-bottom:0;








0















I'm trying to use PanelBar from KendoUI for my Angular app navigation. Once you are on the page and use it for navigation it works just fine with router links. However if I go directly to a link it doesn't work. For example if I go to http://localhost:4200/licenses then the panel bar shows nothing selected, but if I go to just http://localhost:4200/ then click on the licenses portion it goes there and shows it selected. How can I get it to show selected whenever I'm on that URL regardless of if it was navigated from in the page or from an external link?



Here is my navigation component code:



<kendo-panelbar>
<kendo-panelbar-item title="Company Info" routerLink="/companydata"></kendo-panelbar-item>
<kendo-panelbar-item title="Licenses" routerLink="/licenses"></kendo-panelbar-item>
<kendo-panelbar-item title="Users" routerLink="/users"></kendo-panelbar-item>
<kendo-panelbar-item title="Keynote Projects" routerLink="/knprojects" style="margin-bottom: 1em"></kendo-panelbar-item>
<kendo-panelbar-item title="View Keynotes" expanded="true">
<kendo-panelbar-item *ngFor="let project of Projects" title=" project.Name " routerLink="/knprojects/ project.ID "></kendo-panelbar-item>
</kendo-panelbar-item>
</kendo-panelbar>


I also tried using the [selected] binding but when I did that it didn't show any selection regardless of where it came from...










share|improve this question




























    0















    I'm trying to use PanelBar from KendoUI for my Angular app navigation. Once you are on the page and use it for navigation it works just fine with router links. However if I go directly to a link it doesn't work. For example if I go to http://localhost:4200/licenses then the panel bar shows nothing selected, but if I go to just http://localhost:4200/ then click on the licenses portion it goes there and shows it selected. How can I get it to show selected whenever I'm on that URL regardless of if it was navigated from in the page or from an external link?



    Here is my navigation component code:



    <kendo-panelbar>
    <kendo-panelbar-item title="Company Info" routerLink="/companydata"></kendo-panelbar-item>
    <kendo-panelbar-item title="Licenses" routerLink="/licenses"></kendo-panelbar-item>
    <kendo-panelbar-item title="Users" routerLink="/users"></kendo-panelbar-item>
    <kendo-panelbar-item title="Keynote Projects" routerLink="/knprojects" style="margin-bottom: 1em"></kendo-panelbar-item>
    <kendo-panelbar-item title="View Keynotes" expanded="true">
    <kendo-panelbar-item *ngFor="let project of Projects" title=" project.Name " routerLink="/knprojects/ project.ID "></kendo-panelbar-item>
    </kendo-panelbar-item>
    </kendo-panelbar>


    I also tried using the [selected] binding but when I did that it didn't show any selection regardless of where it came from...










    share|improve this question
























      0












      0








      0








      I'm trying to use PanelBar from KendoUI for my Angular app navigation. Once you are on the page and use it for navigation it works just fine with router links. However if I go directly to a link it doesn't work. For example if I go to http://localhost:4200/licenses then the panel bar shows nothing selected, but if I go to just http://localhost:4200/ then click on the licenses portion it goes there and shows it selected. How can I get it to show selected whenever I'm on that URL regardless of if it was navigated from in the page or from an external link?



      Here is my navigation component code:



      <kendo-panelbar>
      <kendo-panelbar-item title="Company Info" routerLink="/companydata"></kendo-panelbar-item>
      <kendo-panelbar-item title="Licenses" routerLink="/licenses"></kendo-panelbar-item>
      <kendo-panelbar-item title="Users" routerLink="/users"></kendo-panelbar-item>
      <kendo-panelbar-item title="Keynote Projects" routerLink="/knprojects" style="margin-bottom: 1em"></kendo-panelbar-item>
      <kendo-panelbar-item title="View Keynotes" expanded="true">
      <kendo-panelbar-item *ngFor="let project of Projects" title=" project.Name " routerLink="/knprojects/ project.ID "></kendo-panelbar-item>
      </kendo-panelbar-item>
      </kendo-panelbar>


      I also tried using the [selected] binding but when I did that it didn't show any selection regardless of where it came from...










      share|improve this question














      I'm trying to use PanelBar from KendoUI for my Angular app navigation. Once you are on the page and use it for navigation it works just fine with router links. However if I go directly to a link it doesn't work. For example if I go to http://localhost:4200/licenses then the panel bar shows nothing selected, but if I go to just http://localhost:4200/ then click on the licenses portion it goes there and shows it selected. How can I get it to show selected whenever I'm on that URL regardless of if it was navigated from in the page or from an external link?



      Here is my navigation component code:



      <kendo-panelbar>
      <kendo-panelbar-item title="Company Info" routerLink="/companydata"></kendo-panelbar-item>
      <kendo-panelbar-item title="Licenses" routerLink="/licenses"></kendo-panelbar-item>
      <kendo-panelbar-item title="Users" routerLink="/users"></kendo-panelbar-item>
      <kendo-panelbar-item title="Keynote Projects" routerLink="/knprojects" style="margin-bottom: 1em"></kendo-panelbar-item>
      <kendo-panelbar-item title="View Keynotes" expanded="true">
      <kendo-panelbar-item *ngFor="let project of Projects" title=" project.Name " routerLink="/knprojects/ project.ID "></kendo-panelbar-item>
      </kendo-panelbar-item>
      </kendo-panelbar>


      I also tried using the [selected] binding but when I did that it didn't show any selection regardless of where it came from...







      angular kendo-ui kendo-panelbar






      share|improve this question













      share|improve this question











      share|improve this question




      share|improve this question










      asked Mar 25 at 20:32









      sfaustsfaust

      58510 silver badges25 bronze badges




      58510 silver badges25 bronze badges






















          1 Answer
          1






          active

          oldest

          votes


















          0














          There is an Angular routerLinkActive propery to solve this issue. It is using with routerlink and it means add some class to property if router link is active.



          If your active class is "active" just add it to your example:



          <kendo-panelbar>
          <kendo-panelbar-item routerLinkActive = "active" title="Company Info" routerLink="/companydata"></kendo-panelbar-item>
          <kendo-panelbar-item routerLinkActive = "active" title="Licenses" routerLink="/licenses"></kendo-panelbar-item>
          <kendo-panelbar-item routerLinkActive = "active" title="Users" routerLink="/users"></kendo-panelbar-item>
          <kendo-panelbar-item routerLinkActive = "active" title="Keynote Projects" routerLink="/knprojects" style="margin-bottom: 1em"></kendo-panelbar-item>
          <kendo-panelbar-item routerLinkActive = "active" title="View Keynotes" expanded="true">
          <kendo-panelbar-item routerLinkActive = "active" *ngFor="let project of Projects" title=" project.Name " routerLink="/knprojects/ project.ID "></kendo-panelbar-item>
          </kendo-panelbar-item>
          </kendo-panelbar>





          share|improve this answer























          • hm. Ok that may work, but right now I haven't created a class for the selected state, it's just using whatever the Kendo default is. Happen to know what that is?

            – sfaust
            Mar 26 at 0:26






          • 1





            Here is an example for that telerik.com/kendo-angular-ui/components/layout/panelbar/routing

            – nevzatopcu
            Mar 26 at 1:46











          • Ok I thought I had tried that but I must have done something different this time because it worked with the selected binding. I ended up putting the router in the TS file of the class as a property and then put in [selected]="router.url === '/companydata'" and other similar bindings and it's working now. Not sure if that's the preferred way to get the route when you aren't going through all possible routes or not but it's working for me. If you make that an answer I will accept it.

            – sfaust
            Mar 26 at 16:57











          • One additional gotcha that I did run into is if you have spaces in your route it will url encode them in the router.url property and therefore won't necessarily be the same when you compare them and could throw a wrench in things. Just don't put spaces in your path :)

            – sfaust
            Mar 26 at 16:58






          • 1





            I didnt use kendo panelbar before but I researched for you. In my opinion, there is no any other way to do it. I can say you can use some other libraries for that panel/tabs.

            – nevzatopcu
            Mar 26 at 18:54










          Your Answer






          StackExchange.ifUsing("editor", function ()
          StackExchange.using("externalEditor", function ()
          StackExchange.using("snippets", function ()
          StackExchange.snippets.init();
          );
          );
          , "code-snippets");

          StackExchange.ready(function()
          var channelOptions =
          tags: "".split(" "),
          id: "1"
          ;
          initTagRenderer("".split(" "), "".split(" "), channelOptions);

          StackExchange.using("externalEditor", function()
          // Have to fire editor after snippets, if snippets enabled
          if (StackExchange.settings.snippets.snippetsEnabled)
          StackExchange.using("snippets", function()
          createEditor();
          );

          else
          createEditor();

          );

          function createEditor()
          StackExchange.prepareEditor(
          heartbeatType: 'answer',
          autoActivateHeartbeat: false,
          convertImagesToLinks: true,
          noModals: true,
          showLowRepImageUploadWarning: true,
          reputationToPostImages: 10,
          bindNavPrevention: true,
          postfix: "",
          imageUploader:
          brandingHtml: "Powered by u003ca class="icon-imgur-white" href="https://imgur.com/"u003eu003c/au003e",
          contentPolicyHtml: "User contributions licensed under u003ca href="https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/"u003ecc by-sa 3.0 with attribution requiredu003c/au003e u003ca href="https://stackoverflow.com/legal/content-policy"u003e(content policy)u003c/au003e",
          allowUrls: true
          ,
          onDemand: true,
          discardSelector: ".discard-answer"
          ,immediatelyShowMarkdownHelp:true
          );



          );













          draft saved

          draft discarded


















          StackExchange.ready(
          function ()
          StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2fstackoverflow.com%2fquestions%2f55345979%2fkendo-ui-for-angular-how-to-make-panelbar-select-based-on-the-current-route%23new-answer', 'question_page');

          );

          Post as a guest















          Required, but never shown

























          1 Answer
          1






          active

          oldest

          votes








          1 Answer
          1






          active

          oldest

          votes









          active

          oldest

          votes






          active

          oldest

          votes









          0














          There is an Angular routerLinkActive propery to solve this issue. It is using with routerlink and it means add some class to property if router link is active.



          If your active class is "active" just add it to your example:



          <kendo-panelbar>
          <kendo-panelbar-item routerLinkActive = "active" title="Company Info" routerLink="/companydata"></kendo-panelbar-item>
          <kendo-panelbar-item routerLinkActive = "active" title="Licenses" routerLink="/licenses"></kendo-panelbar-item>
          <kendo-panelbar-item routerLinkActive = "active" title="Users" routerLink="/users"></kendo-panelbar-item>
          <kendo-panelbar-item routerLinkActive = "active" title="Keynote Projects" routerLink="/knprojects" style="margin-bottom: 1em"></kendo-panelbar-item>
          <kendo-panelbar-item routerLinkActive = "active" title="View Keynotes" expanded="true">
          <kendo-panelbar-item routerLinkActive = "active" *ngFor="let project of Projects" title=" project.Name " routerLink="/knprojects/ project.ID "></kendo-panelbar-item>
          </kendo-panelbar-item>
          </kendo-panelbar>





          share|improve this answer























          • hm. Ok that may work, but right now I haven't created a class for the selected state, it's just using whatever the Kendo default is. Happen to know what that is?

            – sfaust
            Mar 26 at 0:26






          • 1





            Here is an example for that telerik.com/kendo-angular-ui/components/layout/panelbar/routing

            – nevzatopcu
            Mar 26 at 1:46











          • Ok I thought I had tried that but I must have done something different this time because it worked with the selected binding. I ended up putting the router in the TS file of the class as a property and then put in [selected]="router.url === '/companydata'" and other similar bindings and it's working now. Not sure if that's the preferred way to get the route when you aren't going through all possible routes or not but it's working for me. If you make that an answer I will accept it.

            – sfaust
            Mar 26 at 16:57











          • One additional gotcha that I did run into is if you have spaces in your route it will url encode them in the router.url property and therefore won't necessarily be the same when you compare them and could throw a wrench in things. Just don't put spaces in your path :)

            – sfaust
            Mar 26 at 16:58






          • 1





            I didnt use kendo panelbar before but I researched for you. In my opinion, there is no any other way to do it. I can say you can use some other libraries for that panel/tabs.

            – nevzatopcu
            Mar 26 at 18:54















          0














          There is an Angular routerLinkActive propery to solve this issue. It is using with routerlink and it means add some class to property if router link is active.



          If your active class is "active" just add it to your example:



          <kendo-panelbar>
          <kendo-panelbar-item routerLinkActive = "active" title="Company Info" routerLink="/companydata"></kendo-panelbar-item>
          <kendo-panelbar-item routerLinkActive = "active" title="Licenses" routerLink="/licenses"></kendo-panelbar-item>
          <kendo-panelbar-item routerLinkActive = "active" title="Users" routerLink="/users"></kendo-panelbar-item>
          <kendo-panelbar-item routerLinkActive = "active" title="Keynote Projects" routerLink="/knprojects" style="margin-bottom: 1em"></kendo-panelbar-item>
          <kendo-panelbar-item routerLinkActive = "active" title="View Keynotes" expanded="true">
          <kendo-panelbar-item routerLinkActive = "active" *ngFor="let project of Projects" title=" project.Name " routerLink="/knprojects/ project.ID "></kendo-panelbar-item>
          </kendo-panelbar-item>
          </kendo-panelbar>





          share|improve this answer























          • hm. Ok that may work, but right now I haven't created a class for the selected state, it's just using whatever the Kendo default is. Happen to know what that is?

            – sfaust
            Mar 26 at 0:26






          • 1





            Here is an example for that telerik.com/kendo-angular-ui/components/layout/panelbar/routing

            – nevzatopcu
            Mar 26 at 1:46











          • Ok I thought I had tried that but I must have done something different this time because it worked with the selected binding. I ended up putting the router in the TS file of the class as a property and then put in [selected]="router.url === '/companydata'" and other similar bindings and it's working now. Not sure if that's the preferred way to get the route when you aren't going through all possible routes or not but it's working for me. If you make that an answer I will accept it.

            – sfaust
            Mar 26 at 16:57











          • One additional gotcha that I did run into is if you have spaces in your route it will url encode them in the router.url property and therefore won't necessarily be the same when you compare them and could throw a wrench in things. Just don't put spaces in your path :)

            – sfaust
            Mar 26 at 16:58






          • 1





            I didnt use kendo panelbar before but I researched for you. In my opinion, there is no any other way to do it. I can say you can use some other libraries for that panel/tabs.

            – nevzatopcu
            Mar 26 at 18:54













          0












          0








          0







          There is an Angular routerLinkActive propery to solve this issue. It is using with routerlink and it means add some class to property if router link is active.



          If your active class is "active" just add it to your example:



          <kendo-panelbar>
          <kendo-panelbar-item routerLinkActive = "active" title="Company Info" routerLink="/companydata"></kendo-panelbar-item>
          <kendo-panelbar-item routerLinkActive = "active" title="Licenses" routerLink="/licenses"></kendo-panelbar-item>
          <kendo-panelbar-item routerLinkActive = "active" title="Users" routerLink="/users"></kendo-panelbar-item>
          <kendo-panelbar-item routerLinkActive = "active" title="Keynote Projects" routerLink="/knprojects" style="margin-bottom: 1em"></kendo-panelbar-item>
          <kendo-panelbar-item routerLinkActive = "active" title="View Keynotes" expanded="true">
          <kendo-panelbar-item routerLinkActive = "active" *ngFor="let project of Projects" title=" project.Name " routerLink="/knprojects/ project.ID "></kendo-panelbar-item>
          </kendo-panelbar-item>
          </kendo-panelbar>





          share|improve this answer













          There is an Angular routerLinkActive propery to solve this issue. It is using with routerlink and it means add some class to property if router link is active.



          If your active class is "active" just add it to your example:



          <kendo-panelbar>
          <kendo-panelbar-item routerLinkActive = "active" title="Company Info" routerLink="/companydata"></kendo-panelbar-item>
          <kendo-panelbar-item routerLinkActive = "active" title="Licenses" routerLink="/licenses"></kendo-panelbar-item>
          <kendo-panelbar-item routerLinkActive = "active" title="Users" routerLink="/users"></kendo-panelbar-item>
          <kendo-panelbar-item routerLinkActive = "active" title="Keynote Projects" routerLink="/knprojects" style="margin-bottom: 1em"></kendo-panelbar-item>
          <kendo-panelbar-item routerLinkActive = "active" title="View Keynotes" expanded="true">
          <kendo-panelbar-item routerLinkActive = "active" *ngFor="let project of Projects" title=" project.Name " routerLink="/knprojects/ project.ID "></kendo-panelbar-item>
          </kendo-panelbar-item>
          </kendo-panelbar>






          share|improve this answer












          share|improve this answer



          share|improve this answer










          answered Mar 25 at 20:39









          nevzatopcunevzatopcu

          2841 silver badge8 bronze badges




          2841 silver badge8 bronze badges












          • hm. Ok that may work, but right now I haven't created a class for the selected state, it's just using whatever the Kendo default is. Happen to know what that is?

            – sfaust
            Mar 26 at 0:26






          • 1





            Here is an example for that telerik.com/kendo-angular-ui/components/layout/panelbar/routing

            – nevzatopcu
            Mar 26 at 1:46











          • Ok I thought I had tried that but I must have done something different this time because it worked with the selected binding. I ended up putting the router in the TS file of the class as a property and then put in [selected]="router.url === '/companydata'" and other similar bindings and it's working now. Not sure if that's the preferred way to get the route when you aren't going through all possible routes or not but it's working for me. If you make that an answer I will accept it.

            – sfaust
            Mar 26 at 16:57











          • One additional gotcha that I did run into is if you have spaces in your route it will url encode them in the router.url property and therefore won't necessarily be the same when you compare them and could throw a wrench in things. Just don't put spaces in your path :)

            – sfaust
            Mar 26 at 16:58






          • 1





            I didnt use kendo panelbar before but I researched for you. In my opinion, there is no any other way to do it. I can say you can use some other libraries for that panel/tabs.

            – nevzatopcu
            Mar 26 at 18:54

















          • hm. Ok that may work, but right now I haven't created a class for the selected state, it's just using whatever the Kendo default is. Happen to know what that is?

            – sfaust
            Mar 26 at 0:26






          • 1





            Here is an example for that telerik.com/kendo-angular-ui/components/layout/panelbar/routing

            – nevzatopcu
            Mar 26 at 1:46











          • Ok I thought I had tried that but I must have done something different this time because it worked with the selected binding. I ended up putting the router in the TS file of the class as a property and then put in [selected]="router.url === '/companydata'" and other similar bindings and it's working now. Not sure if that's the preferred way to get the route when you aren't going through all possible routes or not but it's working for me. If you make that an answer I will accept it.

            – sfaust
            Mar 26 at 16:57











          • One additional gotcha that I did run into is if you have spaces in your route it will url encode them in the router.url property and therefore won't necessarily be the same when you compare them and could throw a wrench in things. Just don't put spaces in your path :)

            – sfaust
            Mar 26 at 16:58






          • 1





            I didnt use kendo panelbar before but I researched for you. In my opinion, there is no any other way to do it. I can say you can use some other libraries for that panel/tabs.

            – nevzatopcu
            Mar 26 at 18:54
















          hm. Ok that may work, but right now I haven't created a class for the selected state, it's just using whatever the Kendo default is. Happen to know what that is?

          – sfaust
          Mar 26 at 0:26





          hm. Ok that may work, but right now I haven't created a class for the selected state, it's just using whatever the Kendo default is. Happen to know what that is?

          – sfaust
          Mar 26 at 0:26




          1




          1





          Here is an example for that telerik.com/kendo-angular-ui/components/layout/panelbar/routing

          – nevzatopcu
          Mar 26 at 1:46





          Here is an example for that telerik.com/kendo-angular-ui/components/layout/panelbar/routing

          – nevzatopcu
          Mar 26 at 1:46













          Ok I thought I had tried that but I must have done something different this time because it worked with the selected binding. I ended up putting the router in the TS file of the class as a property and then put in [selected]="router.url === '/companydata'" and other similar bindings and it's working now. Not sure if that's the preferred way to get the route when you aren't going through all possible routes or not but it's working for me. If you make that an answer I will accept it.

          – sfaust
          Mar 26 at 16:57





          Ok I thought I had tried that but I must have done something different this time because it worked with the selected binding. I ended up putting the router in the TS file of the class as a property and then put in [selected]="router.url === '/companydata'" and other similar bindings and it's working now. Not sure if that's the preferred way to get the route when you aren't going through all possible routes or not but it's working for me. If you make that an answer I will accept it.

          – sfaust
          Mar 26 at 16:57













          One additional gotcha that I did run into is if you have spaces in your route it will url encode them in the router.url property and therefore won't necessarily be the same when you compare them and could throw a wrench in things. Just don't put spaces in your path :)

          – sfaust
          Mar 26 at 16:58





          One additional gotcha that I did run into is if you have spaces in your route it will url encode them in the router.url property and therefore won't necessarily be the same when you compare them and could throw a wrench in things. Just don't put spaces in your path :)

          – sfaust
          Mar 26 at 16:58




          1




          1





          I didnt use kendo panelbar before but I researched for you. In my opinion, there is no any other way to do it. I can say you can use some other libraries for that panel/tabs.

          – nevzatopcu
          Mar 26 at 18:54





          I didnt use kendo panelbar before but I researched for you. In my opinion, there is no any other way to do it. I can say you can use some other libraries for that panel/tabs.

          – nevzatopcu
          Mar 26 at 18:54








          Got a question that you can’t ask on public Stack Overflow? Learn more about sharing private information with Stack Overflow for Teams.







          Got a question that you can’t ask on public Stack Overflow? Learn more about sharing private information with Stack Overflow for Teams.



















          draft saved

          draft discarded
















































          Thanks for contributing an answer to Stack Overflow!


          • Please be sure to answer the question. Provide details and share your research!

          But avoid


          • Asking for help, clarification, or responding to other answers.

          • Making statements based on opinion; back them up with references or personal experience.

          To learn more, see our tips on writing great answers.




          draft saved


          draft discarded














          StackExchange.ready(
          function ()
          StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2fstackoverflow.com%2fquestions%2f55345979%2fkendo-ui-for-angular-how-to-make-panelbar-select-based-on-the-current-route%23new-answer', 'question_page');

          );

          Post as a guest















          Required, but never shown





















































          Required, but never shown














          Required, but never shown












          Required, but never shown







          Required, but never shown

































          Required, but never shown














          Required, but never shown












          Required, but never shown







          Required, but never shown







          Popular posts from this blog

          Obelisk of Theodosius Contents History Description Notes Bibliography Further reading External links Navigation menuAge of spirituality : late antique and early Christian art, third to seventh centuryOver 60 picturesObelisks of the World41°00′21.24″N 28°58′31.43″E / 41.0059000°N 28.9753972°E / 41.0059000; 28.97539727724550-7235741376235741376

          밀양 대씨 역사 각주 함께 보기 둘러보기 메뉴밀양 대씨

          1973년 목차 사건 문화 탄생 사망 노벨상 달력 둘러보기 메뉴