Mulesoft On Premise Cluster vs Cloud Hub worker scaleoutMule Inter - App communication in same instanceMule CISF transport failing in Cloud HubMule cloud hub does not display flow name in the Insight tabMulesoft cloud connectivity with on premise applicationsAccessing a cloud hub APIIntegrating logstash (elk) with mulesoftIntegration of cloud hub with on premise splunkgetting java.io.IOException: com.amazonaws.AmazonServiceException while deploying the application to cloud hubProcessing rabbitmq messages in FIFO order in Mulesoft clusterCannot use name when deploying application in Mulesoft Cloudhub

Jimmy needs your help!

What exactly is a "murder hobo"?

Uniform initialization by tuple

How to deal with account scam and fraud?

Can one block with a protection from color creature?

What does "frozen" mean (e.g. for catcodes)?

Users forgotting to regenerate PDF before sending it

How do I explain that I don't want to maintain old projects?

NOLOCK or Read Uncommitted locking / latching behaviours

Four ships at the ocean with the same distance

What does the multimeter dial do internally?

What's the difference between a type and a kind?

What does "spinning upon the shoals" mean?

Why no parachutes in the Orion AA2 abort test?

Tesco's Burger Relish Best Before End date number

How should I ask for a "pint" in countries that use metric?

Was the 45.9°C temperature in France in June 2019 the highest ever recorded in France?

When do flights get cancelled due to fog?

How can I review my manager, who is fine?

Quotients of a ring of integers

I don't want to be introduced as a "Minority Novelist"

Can you create a free-floating MASYU puzzle?

Alice's First Code Review

How can I use my cell phone's light as a reading light?



Mulesoft On Premise Cluster vs Cloud Hub worker scaleout


Mule Inter - App communication in same instanceMule CISF transport failing in Cloud HubMule cloud hub does not display flow name in the Insight tabMulesoft cloud connectivity with on premise applicationsAccessing a cloud hub APIIntegrating logstash (elk) with mulesoftIntegration of cloud hub with on premise splunkgetting java.io.IOException: com.amazonaws.AmazonServiceException while deploying the application to cloud hubProcessing rabbitmq messages in FIFO order in Mulesoft clusterCannot use name when deploying application in Mulesoft Cloudhub






.everyoneloves__top-leaderboard:empty,.everyoneloves__mid-leaderboard:empty,.everyoneloves__bot-mid-leaderboard:empty margin-bottom:0;








0















Cloud hub workers are NOT clustered , however we get Message loss protection and workload distribution across mule instances using Persistent queues. Also we can use default persistent object store (_defaultUserObjectStore ) for distributed caching ( with tweak). Correct me if I am wrong here.



  1. With above features present , What is that we are missing in CloudHub as compared to On -premise clusters ? ( Is it Concurrency / one-time message delivery issue preventions ?)


  2. First of all why did Mulesoft not enable clustering feature on Cloud hub ?










share|improve this question




























    0















    Cloud hub workers are NOT clustered , however we get Message loss protection and workload distribution across mule instances using Persistent queues. Also we can use default persistent object store (_defaultUserObjectStore ) for distributed caching ( with tweak). Correct me if I am wrong here.



    1. With above features present , What is that we are missing in CloudHub as compared to On -premise clusters ? ( Is it Concurrency / one-time message delivery issue preventions ?)


    2. First of all why did Mulesoft not enable clustering feature on Cloud hub ?










    share|improve this question
























      0












      0








      0








      Cloud hub workers are NOT clustered , however we get Message loss protection and workload distribution across mule instances using Persistent queues. Also we can use default persistent object store (_defaultUserObjectStore ) for distributed caching ( with tweak). Correct me if I am wrong here.



      1. With above features present , What is that we are missing in CloudHub as compared to On -premise clusters ? ( Is it Concurrency / one-time message delivery issue preventions ?)


      2. First of all why did Mulesoft not enable clustering feature on Cloud hub ?










      share|improve this question














      Cloud hub workers are NOT clustered , however we get Message loss protection and workload distribution across mule instances using Persistent queues. Also we can use default persistent object store (_defaultUserObjectStore ) for distributed caching ( with tweak). Correct me if I am wrong here.



      1. With above features present , What is that we are missing in CloudHub as compared to On -premise clusters ? ( Is it Concurrency / one-time message delivery issue preventions ?)


      2. First of all why did Mulesoft not enable clustering feature on Cloud hub ?







      mule cloudhub mulesoft






      share|improve this question













      share|improve this question











      share|improve this question




      share|improve this question










      asked Mar 25 at 21:26









      Sridhar YSridhar Y

      52 bronze badges




      52 bronze badges






















          1 Answer
          1






          active

          oldest

          votes


















          0














          I would say that with the above features present you do not miss out anything. Also keep in mind that even in the On Prem HA Cluster the shared queues and states (object stores) are by default keept in shared memory and there is no persistens if the complete cluster goes down. To get the persistence you need to do tweaks also for a on prem cluster. As such for true message reliability I would suggest you look at a external message broker or service such as Anypoint MQ.



          As for why Mulesoft did no enable clustering I can not answer since I'm not a Mulesoft employee. However best practices in integrations and API design is to keep the application stateless. When this is followed and you use a external message broker, such as Anypoint MQ, to implement the reliable messaging pattern the need for the Mule runtime HA cluster capabilities are small.






          share|improve this answer






















            Your Answer






            StackExchange.ifUsing("editor", function ()
            StackExchange.using("externalEditor", function ()
            StackExchange.using("snippets", function ()
            StackExchange.snippets.init();
            );
            );
            , "code-snippets");

            StackExchange.ready(function()
            var channelOptions =
            tags: "".split(" "),
            id: "1"
            ;
            initTagRenderer("".split(" "), "".split(" "), channelOptions);

            StackExchange.using("externalEditor", function()
            // Have to fire editor after snippets, if snippets enabled
            if (StackExchange.settings.snippets.snippetsEnabled)
            StackExchange.using("snippets", function()
            createEditor();
            );

            else
            createEditor();

            );

            function createEditor()
            StackExchange.prepareEditor(
            heartbeatType: 'answer',
            autoActivateHeartbeat: false,
            convertImagesToLinks: true,
            noModals: true,
            showLowRepImageUploadWarning: true,
            reputationToPostImages: 10,
            bindNavPrevention: true,
            postfix: "",
            imageUploader:
            brandingHtml: "Powered by u003ca class="icon-imgur-white" href="https://imgur.com/"u003eu003c/au003e",
            contentPolicyHtml: "User contributions licensed under u003ca href="https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/"u003ecc by-sa 3.0 with attribution requiredu003c/au003e u003ca href="https://stackoverflow.com/legal/content-policy"u003e(content policy)u003c/au003e",
            allowUrls: true
            ,
            onDemand: true,
            discardSelector: ".discard-answer"
            ,immediatelyShowMarkdownHelp:true
            );



            );













            draft saved

            draft discarded


















            StackExchange.ready(
            function ()
            StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2fstackoverflow.com%2fquestions%2f55346645%2fmulesoft-on-premise-cluster-vs-cloud-hub-worker-scaleout%23new-answer', 'question_page');

            );

            Post as a guest















            Required, but never shown

























            1 Answer
            1






            active

            oldest

            votes








            1 Answer
            1






            active

            oldest

            votes









            active

            oldest

            votes






            active

            oldest

            votes









            0














            I would say that with the above features present you do not miss out anything. Also keep in mind that even in the On Prem HA Cluster the shared queues and states (object stores) are by default keept in shared memory and there is no persistens if the complete cluster goes down. To get the persistence you need to do tweaks also for a on prem cluster. As such for true message reliability I would suggest you look at a external message broker or service such as Anypoint MQ.



            As for why Mulesoft did no enable clustering I can not answer since I'm not a Mulesoft employee. However best practices in integrations and API design is to keep the application stateless. When this is followed and you use a external message broker, such as Anypoint MQ, to implement the reliable messaging pattern the need for the Mule runtime HA cluster capabilities are small.






            share|improve this answer



























              0














              I would say that with the above features present you do not miss out anything. Also keep in mind that even in the On Prem HA Cluster the shared queues and states (object stores) are by default keept in shared memory and there is no persistens if the complete cluster goes down. To get the persistence you need to do tweaks also for a on prem cluster. As such for true message reliability I would suggest you look at a external message broker or service such as Anypoint MQ.



              As for why Mulesoft did no enable clustering I can not answer since I'm not a Mulesoft employee. However best practices in integrations and API design is to keep the application stateless. When this is followed and you use a external message broker, such as Anypoint MQ, to implement the reliable messaging pattern the need for the Mule runtime HA cluster capabilities are small.






              share|improve this answer

























                0












                0








                0







                I would say that with the above features present you do not miss out anything. Also keep in mind that even in the On Prem HA Cluster the shared queues and states (object stores) are by default keept in shared memory and there is no persistens if the complete cluster goes down. To get the persistence you need to do tweaks also for a on prem cluster. As such for true message reliability I would suggest you look at a external message broker or service such as Anypoint MQ.



                As for why Mulesoft did no enable clustering I can not answer since I'm not a Mulesoft employee. However best practices in integrations and API design is to keep the application stateless. When this is followed and you use a external message broker, such as Anypoint MQ, to implement the reliable messaging pattern the need for the Mule runtime HA cluster capabilities are small.






                share|improve this answer













                I would say that with the above features present you do not miss out anything. Also keep in mind that even in the On Prem HA Cluster the shared queues and states (object stores) are by default keept in shared memory and there is no persistens if the complete cluster goes down. To get the persistence you need to do tweaks also for a on prem cluster. As such for true message reliability I would suggest you look at a external message broker or service such as Anypoint MQ.



                As for why Mulesoft did no enable clustering I can not answer since I'm not a Mulesoft employee. However best practices in integrations and API design is to keep the application stateless. When this is followed and you use a external message broker, such as Anypoint MQ, to implement the reliable messaging pattern the need for the Mule runtime HA cluster capabilities are small.







                share|improve this answer












                share|improve this answer



                share|improve this answer










                answered Mar 26 at 6:48









                Pontus UllgrenPontus Ullgren

                6495 silver badges21 bronze badges




                6495 silver badges21 bronze badges


















                    Got a question that you can’t ask on public Stack Overflow? Learn more about sharing private information with Stack Overflow for Teams.







                    Got a question that you can’t ask on public Stack Overflow? Learn more about sharing private information with Stack Overflow for Teams.



















                    draft saved

                    draft discarded
















































                    Thanks for contributing an answer to Stack Overflow!


                    • Please be sure to answer the question. Provide details and share your research!

                    But avoid …


                    • Asking for help, clarification, or responding to other answers.

                    • Making statements based on opinion; back them up with references or personal experience.

                    To learn more, see our tips on writing great answers.




                    draft saved


                    draft discarded














                    StackExchange.ready(
                    function ()
                    StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2fstackoverflow.com%2fquestions%2f55346645%2fmulesoft-on-premise-cluster-vs-cloud-hub-worker-scaleout%23new-answer', 'question_page');

                    );

                    Post as a guest















                    Required, but never shown





















































                    Required, but never shown














                    Required, but never shown












                    Required, but never shown







                    Required, but never shown

































                    Required, but never shown














                    Required, but never shown












                    Required, but never shown







                    Required, but never shown







                    Popular posts from this blog

                    How to preserve electronics (computers, tablets and phones) for hundreds of years Announcing the arrival of Valued Associate #679: Cesar Manara Planned maintenance scheduled April 23, 2019 at 23:30 UTC (7:30pm US/Eastern) The network's official Twitter account is up and running again. What content…How might modern humans leave a message for 50,000 years?How would an aquatic race develop computers?How do we make computers care for human life?Keeping supplies for 1000 yearsWhat will cell phones become in 100 years?What body armor protects against a laser?Could a society attain 1800s technology if limited to using copper and bronze?Electricity power (magic) and electronicsScavenging metal resources in post-apocalypse after 100 yearsWhy would precursors create devices that can survive and still work after hundreds of years?

                    155 수학 과학 기타 둘러보기 메뉴eh추가해eh문서를 완성해

                    Convert JSON to MapSimplest way to convert a string representing JSON array into Java array List of key value pairsHow to take String JSON values into HashMapConvert a JSON String to a HashMapCreating BSON object from JSON stringJSONObject - How to get a value ?Better Map ConstructorReading JSON from Url javaUpdate columns if input values are not null otherwise ignore and keep the existing values of column in databaseHow to store object represented as Json string into Couchbase Lite?Go JSON into MapHow do I efficiently iterate over each entry in a Java Map?Sort a Map<Key, Value> by valuesHow to round a number to n decimal places in JavaCan comments be used in JSON?How do I read / convert an InputStream into a String in Java?How can I pretty-print JSON in a shell script?What is the correct JSON content type?How can I deserialize JSON to a simple Dictionary<string,string> in ASP.NET?Why does Google prepend while(1); to their JSON responses?Parse JSON in JavaScript?