Sharepoint and Python3.7Programmatically create SharePoint listCan't login to SharePoint using WebServicesHow to access a sharepoint site via the REST API in Python?Need help on sharepoint 2013 Rest API with Ajax CallAuthenticating Sharepoint site from background service and uploading fileHow to use Python requests to perform NTLM SSPI authentication?Cors issues using sharepointHow to login on On-premises sharepoint(local sharepoint) in IOS?C# SharePoint Client List AttachmentRequest session initiated, successfully connected, then 401 for get request

First road bike, decade old quality or lower end and new?

How to understand flavors and when to use combination of them?

When moving a unique_ptr into a lambda, why is it not possible to call reset?

How can I review my manager, who is fine?

What does "frozen" mean (e.g. for catcodes)?

How to have a filled pattern

My professor has told me he will be the corresponding author. Will it hurt my future career?

Why did the frequency of the word "черт" (devil) in books increase by a few times since the October Revolution?

Users forgotting to regenerate PDF before sending it

Why does the Misal rico de Cisneros uses the word "Qiſſa", and what is it supposed to mean? Why not "Miſſa" (Missa)?

How do I explain that I don't want to maintain old projects?

Why did Robert F. Kennedy loathe Lyndon B. Johnson?

What factors could lead to bishops establishing monastic armies?

Can one block with a protection from color creature?

Function that detects repetitions

Custom Geolocation Fields not populating in test class

How should I ask for a "pint" in countries that use metric?

Floating Pumice Road. Slab Size

Array or vector? Two dimensional array or matrix?

What are the effects of abstaining from eating a certain flavor?

NOLOCK or Read Uncommitted locking / latching behaviours

What is the shape of the upper boundary of water hitting a screen?

I don't want to be introduced as a "Minority Novelist"

How can I use my cell phone's light as a reading light?



Sharepoint and Python3.7


Programmatically create SharePoint listCan't login to SharePoint using WebServicesHow to access a sharepoint site via the REST API in Python?Need help on sharepoint 2013 Rest API with Ajax CallAuthenticating Sharepoint site from background service and uploading fileHow to use Python requests to perform NTLM SSPI authentication?Cors issues using sharepointHow to login on On-premises sharepoint(local sharepoint) in IOS?C# SharePoint Client List AttachmentRequest session initiated, successfully connected, then 401 for get request






.everyoneloves__top-leaderboard:empty,.everyoneloves__mid-leaderboard:empty,.everyoneloves__bot-mid-leaderboard:empty margin-bottom:0;








1















I'm trying to access an internal sharepoint and I haven't been able to figure out how to do it. I've seen some examples and came up with some code but I got a 401 error out of it. I obviously replace my USERNAME and PASSWORD with my actual credentials but I still got a 401. I'm attempts to access the SharePoint and grab lists of data (That span multiple pages). Right now I'm trying to just access the site and proceed from there.



import requests
from requests.auth import HTTPBasicAuth
from requests_ntlm import HttpNtlmAuth

response = requests.get("http://share-internal.division.com/teams/alpha/Components/Lists/Types/AllItems.aspx", auth=HttpNtlmAuth('DOMAIN\USERNAME','PASSWORD'))

print (response.status_code)


I also tried a Basic request such as



import requests
from requests.auth import HTTPBasicAuth

response = requests.get("http://share-internal.Server.com/teams/Beta/Components/Lists/Workt/AllItems.aspx", auth=HTTPBasicAuth(USERNAME, PASSWORD))

print (response.status_code)


Just to be honest: I censored some of the URL as to maintain privacy










share|improve this question






























    1















    I'm trying to access an internal sharepoint and I haven't been able to figure out how to do it. I've seen some examples and came up with some code but I got a 401 error out of it. I obviously replace my USERNAME and PASSWORD with my actual credentials but I still got a 401. I'm attempts to access the SharePoint and grab lists of data (That span multiple pages). Right now I'm trying to just access the site and proceed from there.



    import requests
    from requests.auth import HTTPBasicAuth
    from requests_ntlm import HttpNtlmAuth

    response = requests.get("http://share-internal.division.com/teams/alpha/Components/Lists/Types/AllItems.aspx", auth=HttpNtlmAuth('DOMAIN\USERNAME','PASSWORD'))

    print (response.status_code)


    I also tried a Basic request such as



    import requests
    from requests.auth import HTTPBasicAuth

    response = requests.get("http://share-internal.Server.com/teams/Beta/Components/Lists/Workt/AllItems.aspx", auth=HTTPBasicAuth(USERNAME, PASSWORD))

    print (response.status_code)


    Just to be honest: I censored some of the URL as to maintain privacy










    share|improve this question


























      1












      1








      1


      1






      I'm trying to access an internal sharepoint and I haven't been able to figure out how to do it. I've seen some examples and came up with some code but I got a 401 error out of it. I obviously replace my USERNAME and PASSWORD with my actual credentials but I still got a 401. I'm attempts to access the SharePoint and grab lists of data (That span multiple pages). Right now I'm trying to just access the site and proceed from there.



      import requests
      from requests.auth import HTTPBasicAuth
      from requests_ntlm import HttpNtlmAuth

      response = requests.get("http://share-internal.division.com/teams/alpha/Components/Lists/Types/AllItems.aspx", auth=HttpNtlmAuth('DOMAIN\USERNAME','PASSWORD'))

      print (response.status_code)


      I also tried a Basic request such as



      import requests
      from requests.auth import HTTPBasicAuth

      response = requests.get("http://share-internal.Server.com/teams/Beta/Components/Lists/Workt/AllItems.aspx", auth=HTTPBasicAuth(USERNAME, PASSWORD))

      print (response.status_code)


      Just to be honest: I censored some of the URL as to maintain privacy










      share|improve this question
















      I'm trying to access an internal sharepoint and I haven't been able to figure out how to do it. I've seen some examples and came up with some code but I got a 401 error out of it. I obviously replace my USERNAME and PASSWORD with my actual credentials but I still got a 401. I'm attempts to access the SharePoint and grab lists of data (That span multiple pages). Right now I'm trying to just access the site and proceed from there.



      import requests
      from requests.auth import HTTPBasicAuth
      from requests_ntlm import HttpNtlmAuth

      response = requests.get("http://share-internal.division.com/teams/alpha/Components/Lists/Types/AllItems.aspx", auth=HttpNtlmAuth('DOMAIN\USERNAME','PASSWORD'))

      print (response.status_code)


      I also tried a Basic request such as



      import requests
      from requests.auth import HTTPBasicAuth

      response = requests.get("http://share-internal.Server.com/teams/Beta/Components/Lists/Workt/AllItems.aspx", auth=HTTPBasicAuth(USERNAME, PASSWORD))

      print (response.status_code)


      Just to be honest: I censored some of the URL as to maintain privacy







      python-3.x sharepoint python-requests






      share|improve this question















      share|improve this question













      share|improve this question




      share|improve this question








      edited Mar 25 at 20:59







      Robert Farmer

















      asked Mar 20 at 21:26









      Robert FarmerRobert Farmer

      789 bronze badges




      789 bronze badges






















          0






          active

          oldest

          votes










          Your Answer






          StackExchange.ifUsing("editor", function ()
          StackExchange.using("externalEditor", function ()
          StackExchange.using("snippets", function ()
          StackExchange.snippets.init();
          );
          );
          , "code-snippets");

          StackExchange.ready(function()
          var channelOptions =
          tags: "".split(" "),
          id: "1"
          ;
          initTagRenderer("".split(" "), "".split(" "), channelOptions);

          StackExchange.using("externalEditor", function()
          // Have to fire editor after snippets, if snippets enabled
          if (StackExchange.settings.snippets.snippetsEnabled)
          StackExchange.using("snippets", function()
          createEditor();
          );

          else
          createEditor();

          );

          function createEditor()
          StackExchange.prepareEditor(
          heartbeatType: 'answer',
          autoActivateHeartbeat: false,
          convertImagesToLinks: true,
          noModals: true,
          showLowRepImageUploadWarning: true,
          reputationToPostImages: 10,
          bindNavPrevention: true,
          postfix: "",
          imageUploader:
          brandingHtml: "Powered by u003ca class="icon-imgur-white" href="https://imgur.com/"u003eu003c/au003e",
          contentPolicyHtml: "User contributions licensed under u003ca href="https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/"u003ecc by-sa 3.0 with attribution requiredu003c/au003e u003ca href="https://stackoverflow.com/legal/content-policy"u003e(content policy)u003c/au003e",
          allowUrls: true
          ,
          onDemand: true,
          discardSelector: ".discard-answer"
          ,immediatelyShowMarkdownHelp:true
          );



          );













          draft saved

          draft discarded


















          StackExchange.ready(
          function ()
          StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2fstackoverflow.com%2fquestions%2f55270440%2fsharepoint-and-python3-7%23new-answer', 'question_page');

          );

          Post as a guest















          Required, but never shown

























          0






          active

          oldest

          votes








          0






          active

          oldest

          votes









          active

          oldest

          votes






          active

          oldest

          votes




          Is this question similar to what you get asked at work? Learn more about asking and sharing private information with your coworkers using Stack Overflow for Teams.







          Is this question similar to what you get asked at work? Learn more about asking and sharing private information with your coworkers using Stack Overflow for Teams.



















          draft saved

          draft discarded
















































          Thanks for contributing an answer to Stack Overflow!


          • Please be sure to answer the question. Provide details and share your research!

          But avoid …


          • Asking for help, clarification, or responding to other answers.

          • Making statements based on opinion; back them up with references or personal experience.

          To learn more, see our tips on writing great answers.




          draft saved


          draft discarded














          StackExchange.ready(
          function ()
          StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2fstackoverflow.com%2fquestions%2f55270440%2fsharepoint-and-python3-7%23new-answer', 'question_page');

          );

          Post as a guest















          Required, but never shown





















































          Required, but never shown














          Required, but never shown












          Required, but never shown







          Required, but never shown

































          Required, but never shown














          Required, but never shown












          Required, but never shown







          Required, but never shown







          Popular posts from this blog

          How to preserve electronics (computers, tablets and phones) for hundreds of years Announcing the arrival of Valued Associate #679: Cesar Manara Planned maintenance scheduled April 23, 2019 at 23:30 UTC (7:30pm US/Eastern) The network's official Twitter account is up and running again. What content…How might modern humans leave a message for 50,000 years?How would an aquatic race develop computers?How do we make computers care for human life?Keeping supplies for 1000 yearsWhat will cell phones become in 100 years?What body armor protects against a laser?Could a society attain 1800s technology if limited to using copper and bronze?Electricity power (magic) and electronicsScavenging metal resources in post-apocalypse after 100 yearsWhy would precursors create devices that can survive and still work after hundreds of years?

          155 수학 과학 기타 둘러보기 메뉴eh추가해eh문서를 완성해

          Convert JSON to MapSimplest way to convert a string representing JSON array into Java array List of key value pairsHow to take String JSON values into HashMapConvert a JSON String to a HashMapCreating BSON object from JSON stringJSONObject - How to get a value ?Better Map ConstructorReading JSON from Url javaUpdate columns if input values are not null otherwise ignore and keep the existing values of column in databaseHow to store object represented as Json string into Couchbase Lite?Go JSON into MapHow do I efficiently iterate over each entry in a Java Map?Sort a Map<Key, Value> by valuesHow to round a number to n decimal places in JavaCan comments be used in JSON?How do I read / convert an InputStream into a String in Java?How can I pretty-print JSON in a shell script?What is the correct JSON content type?How can I deserialize JSON to a simple Dictionary<string,string> in ASP.NET?Why does Google prepend while(1); to their JSON responses?Parse JSON in JavaScript?