C#: How to get Firebase user jwt token without incoming request?JWT (JSON Web Token) automatic prolongation of expirationHow to decode Firebase JWT token in PythonHow to verify firebase ID token with PHP(JWT)?JWT (JSON Web Token) cross user/ application usage riskFirebase: How to programmatically generate a jwt token for a particular user similar to ` firebase.auth().currentUser.getIdToken(false)`?C# Firebase JWT Token VerificationHow to read a JWT token that has expiredHow to generate jwt token through keycloak rest api?OneLogin: Get JWT Token programmaticallyPHP - JWT get token wrong number of segments

Archery in modern conflicts

Would it be a copyright violation if I made a character’s full name refer to a song?

What's currently blocking the construction of the wall between Mexico and the US?

Why doesn't a marching band have strings?

Can we put equal sign after aggregate functions in sql?

How do I set an alias to a terminal line?

Is it damaging to turn off a small fridge for two days every week?

Swapping rooks in a 4x4 board

Trainee keeps missing deadlines for independent learning

Why cruise at 7000' in an A319?

Why do some games show lights shine thorugh walls?

Why is the voltage measurement of this circuit different when the switch is on?

What was the Shuttle Carrier Aircraft escape tunnel?

How much will studying magic in an academy cost?

3D Crossword, Cryptic, Statue View & Maze

Where can I find a database of galactic spectra?

Do I have any obligations to my PhD supervisor's requests after I have graduated?

Does Marvel have an equivalent of the Green Lantern?

How does a blind passenger not die, if driver becomes unconscious

Cascading Repair Costs following Blown Head Gasket on a 2004 Subaru Outback

In the Marvel universe, can a human have a baby with any non-human?

What are the penalties for overstaying in USA?

Vanishing of certain coefficients coming from Coxeter groups

Accidentals and ties



C#: How to get Firebase user jwt token without incoming request?


JWT (JSON Web Token) automatic prolongation of expirationHow to decode Firebase JWT token in PythonHow to verify firebase ID token with PHP(JWT)?JWT (JSON Web Token) cross user/ application usage riskFirebase: How to programmatically generate a jwt token for a particular user similar to ` firebase.auth().currentUser.getIdToken(false)`?C# Firebase JWT Token VerificationHow to read a JWT token that has expiredHow to generate jwt token through keycloak rest api?OneLogin: Get JWT Token programmaticallyPHP - JWT get token wrong number of segments






.everyoneloves__top-leaderboard:empty,.everyoneloves__mid-leaderboard:empty,.everyoneloves__bot-mid-leaderboard:empty margin-bottom:0;








0















I want to write integration tests, so I need to attach Firebase jwt token to call api methods.
I don't have any incoming requests, I want to get token by calling some Firebase api methods or by using some Firebase C# libraries. At the moment, I didn't find any proper libraries, there are some existing but they are outdated.










share|improve this question




























    0















    I want to write integration tests, so I need to attach Firebase jwt token to call api methods.
    I don't have any incoming requests, I want to get token by calling some Firebase api methods or by using some Firebase C# libraries. At the moment, I didn't find any proper libraries, there are some existing but they are outdated.










    share|improve this question
























      0












      0








      0








      I want to write integration tests, so I need to attach Firebase jwt token to call api methods.
      I don't have any incoming requests, I want to get token by calling some Firebase api methods or by using some Firebase C# libraries. At the moment, I didn't find any proper libraries, there are some existing but they are outdated.










      share|improve this question














      I want to write integration tests, so I need to attach Firebase jwt token to call api methods.
      I don't have any incoming requests, I want to get token by calling some Firebase api methods or by using some Firebase C# libraries. At the moment, I didn't find any proper libraries, there are some existing but they are outdated.







      firebase asp.net-core firebase-authentication jwt bearer-token






      share|improve this question













      share|improve this question











      share|improve this question




      share|improve this question










      asked Mar 25 at 9:41









      Deivydas VoroneckisDeivydas Voroneckis

      978 bronze badges




      978 bronze badges






















          1 Answer
          1






          active

          oldest

          votes


















          0














          Ok, the answer was pretty simple.
          Google provides api to connect with email/password.
          https://www.googleapis.com/identitytoolkit/v3/relyingparty/verifyPassword?key=[API_KEY]



          So, these worked pretty fine.



          HttpResponseMessage response;
          response = await client.PostAsync(FirebaseSignInUri, content);
          if (!response.IsSuccessStatusCode)

          response = await client.PostAsync(FirebaseSignUpUri, content);

          response.EnsureSuccessStatusCode();

          string responseBody = await response.Content.ReadAsStringAsync();
          var authResponse = JsonConvert.DeserializeObject<AuthorizationResponse>(responseBody);
          return authResponse;





          share|improve this answer

























            Your Answer






            StackExchange.ifUsing("editor", function ()
            StackExchange.using("externalEditor", function ()
            StackExchange.using("snippets", function ()
            StackExchange.snippets.init();
            );
            );
            , "code-snippets");

            StackExchange.ready(function()
            var channelOptions =
            tags: "".split(" "),
            id: "1"
            ;
            initTagRenderer("".split(" "), "".split(" "), channelOptions);

            StackExchange.using("externalEditor", function()
            // Have to fire editor after snippets, if snippets enabled
            if (StackExchange.settings.snippets.snippetsEnabled)
            StackExchange.using("snippets", function()
            createEditor();
            );

            else
            createEditor();

            );

            function createEditor()
            StackExchange.prepareEditor(
            heartbeatType: 'answer',
            autoActivateHeartbeat: false,
            convertImagesToLinks: true,
            noModals: true,
            showLowRepImageUploadWarning: true,
            reputationToPostImages: 10,
            bindNavPrevention: true,
            postfix: "",
            imageUploader:
            brandingHtml: "Powered by u003ca class="icon-imgur-white" href="https://imgur.com/"u003eu003c/au003e",
            contentPolicyHtml: "User contributions licensed under u003ca href="https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/"u003ecc by-sa 3.0 with attribution requiredu003c/au003e u003ca href="https://stackoverflow.com/legal/content-policy"u003e(content policy)u003c/au003e",
            allowUrls: true
            ,
            onDemand: true,
            discardSelector: ".discard-answer"
            ,immediatelyShowMarkdownHelp:true
            );



            );













            draft saved

            draft discarded


















            StackExchange.ready(
            function ()
            StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2fstackoverflow.com%2fquestions%2f55334924%2fc-how-to-get-firebase-user-jwt-token-without-incoming-request%23new-answer', 'question_page');

            );

            Post as a guest















            Required, but never shown

























            1 Answer
            1






            active

            oldest

            votes








            1 Answer
            1






            active

            oldest

            votes









            active

            oldest

            votes






            active

            oldest

            votes









            0














            Ok, the answer was pretty simple.
            Google provides api to connect with email/password.
            https://www.googleapis.com/identitytoolkit/v3/relyingparty/verifyPassword?key=[API_KEY]



            So, these worked pretty fine.



            HttpResponseMessage response;
            response = await client.PostAsync(FirebaseSignInUri, content);
            if (!response.IsSuccessStatusCode)

            response = await client.PostAsync(FirebaseSignUpUri, content);

            response.EnsureSuccessStatusCode();

            string responseBody = await response.Content.ReadAsStringAsync();
            var authResponse = JsonConvert.DeserializeObject<AuthorizationResponse>(responseBody);
            return authResponse;





            share|improve this answer



























              0














              Ok, the answer was pretty simple.
              Google provides api to connect with email/password.
              https://www.googleapis.com/identitytoolkit/v3/relyingparty/verifyPassword?key=[API_KEY]



              So, these worked pretty fine.



              HttpResponseMessage response;
              response = await client.PostAsync(FirebaseSignInUri, content);
              if (!response.IsSuccessStatusCode)

              response = await client.PostAsync(FirebaseSignUpUri, content);

              response.EnsureSuccessStatusCode();

              string responseBody = await response.Content.ReadAsStringAsync();
              var authResponse = JsonConvert.DeserializeObject<AuthorizationResponse>(responseBody);
              return authResponse;





              share|improve this answer

























                0












                0








                0







                Ok, the answer was pretty simple.
                Google provides api to connect with email/password.
                https://www.googleapis.com/identitytoolkit/v3/relyingparty/verifyPassword?key=[API_KEY]



                So, these worked pretty fine.



                HttpResponseMessage response;
                response = await client.PostAsync(FirebaseSignInUri, content);
                if (!response.IsSuccessStatusCode)

                response = await client.PostAsync(FirebaseSignUpUri, content);

                response.EnsureSuccessStatusCode();

                string responseBody = await response.Content.ReadAsStringAsync();
                var authResponse = JsonConvert.DeserializeObject<AuthorizationResponse>(responseBody);
                return authResponse;





                share|improve this answer













                Ok, the answer was pretty simple.
                Google provides api to connect with email/password.
                https://www.googleapis.com/identitytoolkit/v3/relyingparty/verifyPassword?key=[API_KEY]



                So, these worked pretty fine.



                HttpResponseMessage response;
                response = await client.PostAsync(FirebaseSignInUri, content);
                if (!response.IsSuccessStatusCode)

                response = await client.PostAsync(FirebaseSignUpUri, content);

                response.EnsureSuccessStatusCode();

                string responseBody = await response.Content.ReadAsStringAsync();
                var authResponse = JsonConvert.DeserializeObject<AuthorizationResponse>(responseBody);
                return authResponse;






                share|improve this answer












                share|improve this answer



                share|improve this answer










                answered Mar 29 at 7:55









                Deivydas VoroneckisDeivydas Voroneckis

                978 bronze badges




                978 bronze badges





























                    draft saved

                    draft discarded
















































                    Thanks for contributing an answer to Stack Overflow!


                    • Please be sure to answer the question. Provide details and share your research!

                    But avoid …


                    • Asking for help, clarification, or responding to other answers.

                    • Making statements based on opinion; back them up with references or personal experience.

                    To learn more, see our tips on writing great answers.




                    draft saved


                    draft discarded














                    StackExchange.ready(
                    function ()
                    StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2fstackoverflow.com%2fquestions%2f55334924%2fc-how-to-get-firebase-user-jwt-token-without-incoming-request%23new-answer', 'question_page');

                    );

                    Post as a guest















                    Required, but never shown





















































                    Required, but never shown














                    Required, but never shown












                    Required, but never shown







                    Required, but never shown

































                    Required, but never shown














                    Required, but never shown












                    Required, but never shown







                    Required, but never shown







                    Popular posts from this blog

                    How to preserve electronics (computers, tablets and phones) for hundreds of years Announcing the arrival of Valued Associate #679: Cesar Manara Planned maintenance scheduled April 23, 2019 at 23:30 UTC (7:30pm US/Eastern) The network's official Twitter account is up and running again. What content…How might modern humans leave a message for 50,000 years?How would an aquatic race develop computers?How do we make computers care for human life?Keeping supplies for 1000 yearsWhat will cell phones become in 100 years?What body armor protects against a laser?Could a society attain 1800s technology if limited to using copper and bronze?Electricity power (magic) and electronicsScavenging metal resources in post-apocalypse after 100 yearsWhy would precursors create devices that can survive and still work after hundreds of years?

                    155 수학 과학 기타 둘러보기 메뉴eh추가해eh문서를 완성해

                    Convert JSON to MapSimplest way to convert a string representing JSON array into Java array List of key value pairsHow to take String JSON values into HashMapConvert a JSON String to a HashMapCreating BSON object from JSON stringJSONObject - How to get a value ?Better Map ConstructorReading JSON from Url javaUpdate columns if input values are not null otherwise ignore and keep the existing values of column in databaseHow to store object represented as Json string into Couchbase Lite?Go JSON into MapHow do I efficiently iterate over each entry in a Java Map?Sort a Map<Key, Value> by valuesHow to round a number to n decimal places in JavaCan comments be used in JSON?How do I read / convert an InputStream into a String in Java?How can I pretty-print JSON in a shell script?What is the correct JSON content type?How can I deserialize JSON to a simple Dictionary<string,string> in ASP.NET?Why does Google prepend while(1); to their JSON responses?Parse JSON in JavaScript?