Evothings and Web Crypto APIError when building Cordova app using Crosswalk WebView pluginCrosswalk not working with Android 4.1 “Project Runtime Not Found” ErrorAdding Crosswalk to a Polymer based Cordova app causes faulty UIWorking with non ionic-native plugins in Ionic 2Web Crypto API crypto.subtle is undefined in Apache CordovaWhy can't Chromium find a Crosswalk resource, causing an exception in my Android app?Phonegap push plugin stopped working after added crosswalk pluginEmbedding Cordova + Crosswalk in an Android Studio Native ProjectHow to decrease boot time in Ionic appGetting a secure origin with a custom cordova scheme

Creating two special characters

Why do Radio Buttons not fill the entire outer circle?

How to draw a matrix with arrows in limited space

Make a Bowl of Alphabet Soup

What kind of floor tile is this?

Is it ethical to recieve stipend after publishing enough papers?

How to make money from a browser who sees 5 seconds into the future of any web page?

I found an audio circuit and I built it just fine, but I find it a bit too quiet. How do I amplify the output so that it is a bit louder?

Will number of steps recorded on FitBit/any fitness tracker add up distance in PokemonGo?

What fields between the rationals and the reals allow a good notion of 2D distance?

"before" and "want" for the same systemd service?

What to do when eye contact makes your coworker uncomfortable?

The Digit Triangles

Doesn't the system of the Supreme Court oppose justice?

C++ copy constructor called at return

Is it necessary to use pronouns with the verb "essere"?

meaning of encore in this sentence

Is a Java collection guaranteed to be in a valid, usable state after a ConcurrentModificationException?

How could a planet have erratic days?

How can ping know if my host is down

Does grappling negate Mirror Image?

How would you translate "more" for use as an interface button?

Shouldn’t conservatives embrace universal basic income?

Why the "ls" command is showing the permissions of files in a FAT32 partition?



Evothings and Web Crypto API


Error when building Cordova app using Crosswalk WebView pluginCrosswalk not working with Android 4.1 “Project Runtime Not Found” ErrorAdding Crosswalk to a Polymer based Cordova app causes faulty UIWorking with non ionic-native plugins in Ionic 2Web Crypto API crypto.subtle is undefined in Apache CordovaWhy can't Chromium find a Crosswalk resource, causing an exception in my Android app?Phonegap push plugin stopped working after added crosswalk pluginEmbedding Cordova + Crosswalk in an Android Studio Native ProjectHow to decrease boot time in Ionic appGetting a secure origin with a custom cordova scheme













0















I have been trying to use Web Crypto API in the evothings viewer app with no success. I have tried even building the app from source code adding the crosswalk plugin, but I can't access window.crypto.subtle (it's undefined). Only window.crypto. Apparently that's because the app is not running in a secure context and subtle is only available in that case. But I read somewhere that latest versions of evothings already run in a secure context. I have been some days around this problem. Any clue on what is going on?










share|improve this question


























    0















    I have been trying to use Web Crypto API in the evothings viewer app with no success. I have tried even building the app from source code adding the crosswalk plugin, but I can't access window.crypto.subtle (it's undefined). Only window.crypto. Apparently that's because the app is not running in a secure context and subtle is only available in that case. But I read somewhere that latest versions of evothings already run in a secure context. I have been some days around this problem. Any clue on what is going on?










    share|improve this question
























      0












      0








      0








      I have been trying to use Web Crypto API in the evothings viewer app with no success. I have tried even building the app from source code adding the crosswalk plugin, but I can't access window.crypto.subtle (it's undefined). Only window.crypto. Apparently that's because the app is not running in a secure context and subtle is only available in that case. But I read somewhere that latest versions of evothings already run in a secure context. I have been some days around this problem. Any clue on what is going on?










      share|improve this question














      I have been trying to use Web Crypto API in the evothings viewer app with no success. I have tried even building the app from source code adding the crosswalk plugin, but I can't access window.crypto.subtle (it's undefined). Only window.crypto. Apparently that's because the app is not running in a secure context and subtle is only available in that case. But I read somewhere that latest versions of evothings already run in a secure context. I have been some days around this problem. Any clue on what is going on?







      cordova webcryptoapi






      share|improve this question













      share|improve this question











      share|improve this question




      share|improve this question










      asked 11 hours ago









      juanjo75esjuanjo75es

      4519




      4519






















          0






          active

          oldest

          votes











          Your Answer






          StackExchange.ifUsing("editor", function ()
          StackExchange.using("externalEditor", function ()
          StackExchange.using("snippets", function ()
          StackExchange.snippets.init();
          );
          );
          , "code-snippets");

          StackExchange.ready(function()
          var channelOptions =
          tags: "".split(" "),
          id: "1"
          ;
          initTagRenderer("".split(" "), "".split(" "), channelOptions);

          StackExchange.using("externalEditor", function()
          // Have to fire editor after snippets, if snippets enabled
          if (StackExchange.settings.snippets.snippetsEnabled)
          StackExchange.using("snippets", function()
          createEditor();
          );

          else
          createEditor();

          );

          function createEditor()
          StackExchange.prepareEditor(
          heartbeatType: 'answer',
          autoActivateHeartbeat: false,
          convertImagesToLinks: true,
          noModals: true,
          showLowRepImageUploadWarning: true,
          reputationToPostImages: 10,
          bindNavPrevention: true,
          postfix: "",
          imageUploader:
          brandingHtml: "Powered by u003ca class="icon-imgur-white" href="https://imgur.com/"u003eu003c/au003e",
          contentPolicyHtml: "User contributions licensed under u003ca href="https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/"u003ecc by-sa 3.0 with attribution requiredu003c/au003e u003ca href="https://stackoverflow.com/legal/content-policy"u003e(content policy)u003c/au003e",
          allowUrls: true
          ,
          onDemand: true,
          discardSelector: ".discard-answer"
          ,immediatelyShowMarkdownHelp:true
          );



          );













          draft saved

          draft discarded


















          StackExchange.ready(
          function ()
          StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2fstackoverflow.com%2fquestions%2f55280028%2fevothings-and-web-crypto-api%23new-answer', 'question_page');

          );

          Post as a guest















          Required, but never shown

























          0






          active

          oldest

          votes








          0






          active

          oldest

          votes









          active

          oldest

          votes






          active

          oldest

          votes















          draft saved

          draft discarded
















































          Thanks for contributing an answer to Stack Overflow!


          • Please be sure to answer the question. Provide details and share your research!

          But avoid


          • Asking for help, clarification, or responding to other answers.

          • Making statements based on opinion; back them up with references or personal experience.

          To learn more, see our tips on writing great answers.




          draft saved


          draft discarded














          StackExchange.ready(
          function ()
          StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2fstackoverflow.com%2fquestions%2f55280028%2fevothings-and-web-crypto-api%23new-answer', 'question_page');

          );

          Post as a guest















          Required, but never shown





















































          Required, but never shown














          Required, but never shown












          Required, but never shown







          Required, but never shown

































          Required, but never shown














          Required, but never shown












          Required, but never shown







          Required, but never shown







          Popular posts from this blog

          Obelisk of Theodosius Contents History Description Notes Bibliography Further reading External links Navigation menuAge of spirituality : late antique and early Christian art, third to seventh centuryOver 60 picturesObelisks of the World41°00′21.24″N 28°58′31.43″E / 41.0059000°N 28.9753972°E / 41.0059000; 28.97539727724550-7235741376235741376

          밀양 대씨 역사 각주 함께 보기 둘러보기 메뉴밀양 대씨

          1973년 목차 사건 문화 탄생 사망 노벨상 달력 둘러보기 메뉴