Whenever I make my Cloudflare SSL strict, I get a 301 errorSSL certificate rejected trying to access GitHub over HTTPS behind firewallPHP https check with flexible ssl (cloudflare), how to do?Cloudflare flexible SSL and redirectsHeroku + Cloudflare completely free SSLWildcard SSL Certificates, Custom Domain Names, and CloudflareHeroku hosted RoR site with CloudFlare ssl not workingLetsEncrypt using cloudflare server ssl errorCloudFlare “SSL: Flexible” HTTPS not working on custom portsCloudFlare SSL refused on HTTP accessHow to fix Cloudflare 521 error, NGINX SSL Config

Gambler's Fallacy Dice

If you attack a Tarrasque while swallowed, what AC do you need to beat to hit it?

Does the Aboleth have expertise in history and perception?

In Dutch history two people are referred to as "William III"; are there any more cases where this happens?

Why didn't Daenerys' advisers suggest assassinating Cersei?

Why does snapping your fingers activate the Infinity Gauntlet?

Vehemently against code formatting

Greek theta instead of lower case þ (Icelandic) in TexStudio

Difference between consistency and satisfiability

Are there any crystals that are theoretically possible, but haven't yet been made?

How to fix "webpack Dev Server Invalid Options" in Vuejs

On a piano, are the effects of holding notes and the sustain pedal the same for a single chord?

Does a windmilling propeller create more drag than a stopped propeller in an engine out scenario

What this phrase "そういうつもりで" mean?

pwaS eht tirsf dna tasl setterl fo hace dorw

How does the probability of events change if an event does not occur

Print characters from list with a For-loop

Can the bitcoin lightning network support more than 8 decimal places?

Why were early aviators' trousers flared at the thigh?

Was murdering a slave illegal in American slavery, and if so, what punishments were given for it?

Is my company merging branches wrong?

Was Tyrion always a poor strategist?

Service 'iisadmin' (iisadmin) failed to start

What should I wear to go and sign an employment contract?



Whenever I make my Cloudflare SSL strict, I get a 301 error


SSL certificate rejected trying to access GitHub over HTTPS behind firewallPHP https check with flexible ssl (cloudflare), how to do?Cloudflare flexible SSL and redirectsHeroku + Cloudflare completely free SSLWildcard SSL Certificates, Custom Domain Names, and CloudflareHeroku hosted RoR site with CloudFlare ssl not workingLetsEncrypt using cloudflare server ssl errorCloudFlare “SSL: Flexible” HTTPS not working on custom portsCloudFlare SSL refused on HTTP accessHow to fix Cloudflare 521 error, NGINX SSL Config






.everyoneloves__top-leaderboard:empty,.everyoneloves__mid-leaderboard:empty,.everyoneloves__bot-mid-leaderboard:empty height:90px;width:728px;box-sizing:border-box;








0















Alright, so I'm trying to use WHMCS and in order to run on https I have to have my SSL set to Full in CloudFlare. This would be fine if the site didn't crash. It works fine if I connect directly to the IP, but when I connect via the domain name it doesn't work. I get a 521 server error.



I am using CentOS 7 and I installed firewalld. I whitelisted the IP addresses that CloudFlare has.



firewall-cmd --get-active-zones
public
sources: 173.245.48.0/20 103.21.244.0/22 103.22.200.0/22 103.31.4.0/22 141.101.64.0/18 108.162.192.0/18 188.114.96.0/20 197.234.240.0/22 198.41.128.0/17 162.158.0.0/15 104.16.0.0/12 172.64.0.0/13 131.0.72.0/22


These are all the IPs listed on Cloudflare's website. I have tried rebooting the firewall, rebooting Apache, and even rebooting the server and I still get a 521 error. What am I missing? I have tried everything on their help page that can be seen here: https://support.cloudflare.com/hc/en-us/articles/200171916-Error-521-Web-server-is-down










share|improve this question




























    0















    Alright, so I'm trying to use WHMCS and in order to run on https I have to have my SSL set to Full in CloudFlare. This would be fine if the site didn't crash. It works fine if I connect directly to the IP, but when I connect via the domain name it doesn't work. I get a 521 server error.



    I am using CentOS 7 and I installed firewalld. I whitelisted the IP addresses that CloudFlare has.



    firewall-cmd --get-active-zones
    public
    sources: 173.245.48.0/20 103.21.244.0/22 103.22.200.0/22 103.31.4.0/22 141.101.64.0/18 108.162.192.0/18 188.114.96.0/20 197.234.240.0/22 198.41.128.0/17 162.158.0.0/15 104.16.0.0/12 172.64.0.0/13 131.0.72.0/22


    These are all the IPs listed on Cloudflare's website. I have tried rebooting the firewall, rebooting Apache, and even rebooting the server and I still get a 521 error. What am I missing? I have tried everything on their help page that can be seen here: https://support.cloudflare.com/hc/en-us/articles/200171916-Error-521-Web-server-is-down










    share|improve this question
























      0












      0








      0








      Alright, so I'm trying to use WHMCS and in order to run on https I have to have my SSL set to Full in CloudFlare. This would be fine if the site didn't crash. It works fine if I connect directly to the IP, but when I connect via the domain name it doesn't work. I get a 521 server error.



      I am using CentOS 7 and I installed firewalld. I whitelisted the IP addresses that CloudFlare has.



      firewall-cmd --get-active-zones
      public
      sources: 173.245.48.0/20 103.21.244.0/22 103.22.200.0/22 103.31.4.0/22 141.101.64.0/18 108.162.192.0/18 188.114.96.0/20 197.234.240.0/22 198.41.128.0/17 162.158.0.0/15 104.16.0.0/12 172.64.0.0/13 131.0.72.0/22


      These are all the IPs listed on Cloudflare's website. I have tried rebooting the firewall, rebooting Apache, and even rebooting the server and I still get a 521 error. What am I missing? I have tried everything on their help page that can be seen here: https://support.cloudflare.com/hc/en-us/articles/200171916-Error-521-Web-server-is-down










      share|improve this question














      Alright, so I'm trying to use WHMCS and in order to run on https I have to have my SSL set to Full in CloudFlare. This would be fine if the site didn't crash. It works fine if I connect directly to the IP, but when I connect via the domain name it doesn't work. I get a 521 server error.



      I am using CentOS 7 and I installed firewalld. I whitelisted the IP addresses that CloudFlare has.



      firewall-cmd --get-active-zones
      public
      sources: 173.245.48.0/20 103.21.244.0/22 103.22.200.0/22 103.31.4.0/22 141.101.64.0/18 108.162.192.0/18 188.114.96.0/20 197.234.240.0/22 198.41.128.0/17 162.158.0.0/15 104.16.0.0/12 172.64.0.0/13 131.0.72.0/22


      These are all the IPs listed on Cloudflare's website. I have tried rebooting the firewall, rebooting Apache, and even rebooting the server and I still get a 521 error. What am I missing? I have tried everything on their help page that can be seen here: https://support.cloudflare.com/hc/en-us/articles/200171916-Error-521-Web-server-is-down







      ssl centos centos7 cloudflare






      share|improve this question













      share|improve this question











      share|improve this question




      share|improve this question










      asked Mar 23 at 17:50









      Owen BickOwen Bick

      12




      12






















          0






          active

          oldest

          votes












          Your Answer






          StackExchange.ifUsing("editor", function ()
          StackExchange.using("externalEditor", function ()
          StackExchange.using("snippets", function ()
          StackExchange.snippets.init();
          );
          );
          , "code-snippets");

          StackExchange.ready(function()
          var channelOptions =
          tags: "".split(" "),
          id: "1"
          ;
          initTagRenderer("".split(" "), "".split(" "), channelOptions);

          StackExchange.using("externalEditor", function()
          // Have to fire editor after snippets, if snippets enabled
          if (StackExchange.settings.snippets.snippetsEnabled)
          StackExchange.using("snippets", function()
          createEditor();
          );

          else
          createEditor();

          );

          function createEditor()
          StackExchange.prepareEditor(
          heartbeatType: 'answer',
          autoActivateHeartbeat: false,
          convertImagesToLinks: true,
          noModals: true,
          showLowRepImageUploadWarning: true,
          reputationToPostImages: 10,
          bindNavPrevention: true,
          postfix: "",
          imageUploader:
          brandingHtml: "Powered by u003ca class="icon-imgur-white" href="https://imgur.com/"u003eu003c/au003e",
          contentPolicyHtml: "User contributions licensed under u003ca href="https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/"u003ecc by-sa 3.0 with attribution requiredu003c/au003e u003ca href="https://stackoverflow.com/legal/content-policy"u003e(content policy)u003c/au003e",
          allowUrls: true
          ,
          onDemand: true,
          discardSelector: ".discard-answer"
          ,immediatelyShowMarkdownHelp:true
          );



          );













          draft saved

          draft discarded


















          StackExchange.ready(
          function ()
          StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2fstackoverflow.com%2fquestions%2f55316678%2fwhenever-i-make-my-cloudflare-ssl-strict-i-get-a-301-error%23new-answer', 'question_page');

          );

          Post as a guest















          Required, but never shown

























          0






          active

          oldest

          votes








          0






          active

          oldest

          votes









          active

          oldest

          votes






          active

          oldest

          votes















          draft saved

          draft discarded
















































          Thanks for contributing an answer to Stack Overflow!


          • Please be sure to answer the question. Provide details and share your research!

          But avoid


          • Asking for help, clarification, or responding to other answers.

          • Making statements based on opinion; back them up with references or personal experience.

          To learn more, see our tips on writing great answers.




          draft saved


          draft discarded














          StackExchange.ready(
          function ()
          StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2fstackoverflow.com%2fquestions%2f55316678%2fwhenever-i-make-my-cloudflare-ssl-strict-i-get-a-301-error%23new-answer', 'question_page');

          );

          Post as a guest















          Required, but never shown





















































          Required, but never shown














          Required, but never shown












          Required, but never shown







          Required, but never shown

































          Required, but never shown














          Required, but never shown












          Required, but never shown







          Required, but never shown







          Popular posts from this blog

          Obelisk of Theodosius Contents History Description Notes Bibliography Further reading External links Navigation menuAge of spirituality : late antique and early Christian art, third to seventh centuryOver 60 picturesObelisks of the World41°00′21.24″N 28°58′31.43″E / 41.0059000°N 28.9753972°E / 41.0059000; 28.97539727724550-7235741376235741376

          밀양 대씨 역사 각주 함께 보기 둘러보기 메뉴밀양 대씨

          1973년 목차 사건 문화 탄생 사망 노벨상 달력 둘러보기 메뉴