Can not get private key from string rsa functionHow do I get a YouTube video thumbnail from the YouTube API?Is there a way to get the source code from an APK file?Convert rsa keys into pem formatPHPSecLib RSA keys and VB.NETHow to use forge to decrypt rsa-cipher with given private key in javascriptHow to properly encrypt a JS generated RSA private key with a passphrase?RSA Encrypt string with given public key XML - modules and exponent - ANDROIDHow to Encrypt with RSA in Android using a HEX Public key from php serverCan not use PrivateKey after extracting it from AndroidKeyStoreHow to store RSA Private Key into app given by backend?

Adding spaces to string based on list

Compactness of finite sets

I think I may have violated academic integrity last year - what should I do?

My employer faked my resume to acquire projects

Is the field of q-series 'dead'?

Where is the logic in castrating fighters?

Would jet fuel for an F-16 or F-35 be producible during WW2?

Simple function that simulates survey results based on sample size and probability

Count Even Digits In Number

Did people go back to where they were?

Is the Starlink array really visible from Earth?

Are these reasonable traits for someone with autism?

Count rotary dial pulses in a phone number (including letters)

What does the view outside my ship traveling at light speed look like?

Should I disclose a colleague's illness (that I should not know) when others badmouth him

How to make a villain fall in love?

Why aren't space telescopes put in GEO?

the meaning of 'carry' in a novel

Employer demanding to see degree after poor code review

How to illustrate the Mean Value theorem?

Employer asking for online access to bank account - Is this a scam?

Construct a word ladder

How to use Palladio font in text body but Computer Modern for Equations?

Cipher Block Chaining - How do you change the plaintext of all blocks?



Can not get private key from string rsa function


How do I get a YouTube video thumbnail from the YouTube API?Is there a way to get the source code from an APK file?Convert rsa keys into pem formatPHPSecLib RSA keys and VB.NETHow to use forge to decrypt rsa-cipher with given private key in javascriptHow to properly encrypt a JS generated RSA private key with a passphrase?RSA Encrypt string with given public key XML - modules and exponent - ANDROIDHow to Encrypt with RSA in Android using a HEX Public key from php serverCan not use PrivateKey after extracting it from AndroidKeyStoreHow to store RSA Private Key into app given by backend?






.everyoneloves__top-leaderboard:empty,.everyoneloves__mid-leaderboard:empty,.everyoneloves__bot-mid-leaderboard:empty height:90px;width:728px;box-sizing:border-box;








0















I am working on Client/Server application I receive rsa key in string format from server then I convert this string to private key by below method the code works fine in localhost but when I change to live server it can not read means the
pr.readObject() return null and gives
java.security.InvalidKeyException: unknown key type passed to RSA.



My method:



public static PrivateKey newStrToPrivateKey(String s) 
try
BufferedReader br = new BufferedReader(new StringReader(s));
PEMReader pr = new PEMReader(br);
KeyPair kp = (KeyPair) pr.readObject();
return kp.getPrivate();
catch (Exception e) );
e.printStackTrace();

return null;











share|improve this question
























  • Have you tried debugging?

    – user871611
    Mar 24 at 6:43











  • yes bro. I am debugging from last two days.

    – Abuzar Ahmadi
    Mar 24 at 9:09


















0















I am working on Client/Server application I receive rsa key in string format from server then I convert this string to private key by below method the code works fine in localhost but when I change to live server it can not read means the
pr.readObject() return null and gives
java.security.InvalidKeyException: unknown key type passed to RSA.



My method:



public static PrivateKey newStrToPrivateKey(String s) 
try
BufferedReader br = new BufferedReader(new StringReader(s));
PEMReader pr = new PEMReader(br);
KeyPair kp = (KeyPair) pr.readObject();
return kp.getPrivate();
catch (Exception e) );
e.printStackTrace();

return null;











share|improve this question
























  • Have you tried debugging?

    – user871611
    Mar 24 at 6:43











  • yes bro. I am debugging from last two days.

    – Abuzar Ahmadi
    Mar 24 at 9:09














0












0








0








I am working on Client/Server application I receive rsa key in string format from server then I convert this string to private key by below method the code works fine in localhost but when I change to live server it can not read means the
pr.readObject() return null and gives
java.security.InvalidKeyException: unknown key type passed to RSA.



My method:



public static PrivateKey newStrToPrivateKey(String s) 
try
BufferedReader br = new BufferedReader(new StringReader(s));
PEMReader pr = new PEMReader(br);
KeyPair kp = (KeyPair) pr.readObject();
return kp.getPrivate();
catch (Exception e) );
e.printStackTrace();

return null;











share|improve this question
















I am working on Client/Server application I receive rsa key in string format from server then I convert this string to private key by below method the code works fine in localhost but when I change to live server it can not read means the
pr.readObject() return null and gives
java.security.InvalidKeyException: unknown key type passed to RSA.



My method:



public static PrivateKey newStrToPrivateKey(String s) 
try
BufferedReader br = new BufferedReader(new StringReader(s));
PEMReader pr = new PEMReader(br);
KeyPair kp = (KeyPair) pr.readObject();
return kp.getPrivate();
catch (Exception e) );
e.printStackTrace();

return null;








php android






share|improve this question















share|improve this question













share|improve this question




share|improve this question








edited Mar 24 at 10:35









zmag

2,51611525




2,51611525










asked Mar 24 at 5:48









Abuzar AhmadiAbuzar Ahmadi

1




1












  • Have you tried debugging?

    – user871611
    Mar 24 at 6:43











  • yes bro. I am debugging from last two days.

    – Abuzar Ahmadi
    Mar 24 at 9:09


















  • Have you tried debugging?

    – user871611
    Mar 24 at 6:43











  • yes bro. I am debugging from last two days.

    – Abuzar Ahmadi
    Mar 24 at 9:09

















Have you tried debugging?

– user871611
Mar 24 at 6:43





Have you tried debugging?

– user871611
Mar 24 at 6:43













yes bro. I am debugging from last two days.

– Abuzar Ahmadi
Mar 24 at 9:09






yes bro. I am debugging from last two days.

– Abuzar Ahmadi
Mar 24 at 9:09













0






active

oldest

votes












Your Answer






StackExchange.ifUsing("editor", function ()
StackExchange.using("externalEditor", function ()
StackExchange.using("snippets", function ()
StackExchange.snippets.init();
);
);
, "code-snippets");

StackExchange.ready(function()
var channelOptions =
tags: "".split(" "),
id: "1"
;
initTagRenderer("".split(" "), "".split(" "), channelOptions);

StackExchange.using("externalEditor", function()
// Have to fire editor after snippets, if snippets enabled
if (StackExchange.settings.snippets.snippetsEnabled)
StackExchange.using("snippets", function()
createEditor();
);

else
createEditor();

);

function createEditor()
StackExchange.prepareEditor(
heartbeatType: 'answer',
autoActivateHeartbeat: false,
convertImagesToLinks: true,
noModals: true,
showLowRepImageUploadWarning: true,
reputationToPostImages: 10,
bindNavPrevention: true,
postfix: "",
imageUploader:
brandingHtml: "Powered by u003ca class="icon-imgur-white" href="https://imgur.com/"u003eu003c/au003e",
contentPolicyHtml: "User contributions licensed under u003ca href="https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/"u003ecc by-sa 3.0 with attribution requiredu003c/au003e u003ca href="https://stackoverflow.com/legal/content-policy"u003e(content policy)u003c/au003e",
allowUrls: true
,
onDemand: true,
discardSelector: ".discard-answer"
,immediatelyShowMarkdownHelp:true
);



);













draft saved

draft discarded


















StackExchange.ready(
function ()
StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2fstackoverflow.com%2fquestions%2f55321074%2fcan-not-get-private-key-from-string-rsa-function%23new-answer', 'question_page');

);

Post as a guest















Required, but never shown

























0






active

oldest

votes








0






active

oldest

votes









active

oldest

votes






active

oldest

votes















draft saved

draft discarded
















































Thanks for contributing an answer to Stack Overflow!


  • Please be sure to answer the question. Provide details and share your research!

But avoid …


  • Asking for help, clarification, or responding to other answers.

  • Making statements based on opinion; back them up with references or personal experience.

To learn more, see our tips on writing great answers.




draft saved


draft discarded














StackExchange.ready(
function ()
StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2fstackoverflow.com%2fquestions%2f55321074%2fcan-not-get-private-key-from-string-rsa-function%23new-answer', 'question_page');

);

Post as a guest















Required, but never shown





















































Required, but never shown














Required, but never shown












Required, but never shown







Required, but never shown

































Required, but never shown














Required, but never shown












Required, but never shown







Required, but never shown







Popular posts from this blog

How to preserve electronics (computers, tablets and phones) for hundreds of years Announcing the arrival of Valued Associate #679: Cesar Manara Planned maintenance scheduled April 23, 2019 at 23:30 UTC (7:30pm US/Eastern) The network's official Twitter account is up and running again. What content…How might modern humans leave a message for 50,000 years?How would an aquatic race develop computers?How do we make computers care for human life?Keeping supplies for 1000 yearsWhat will cell phones become in 100 years?What body armor protects against a laser?Could a society attain 1800s technology if limited to using copper and bronze?Electricity power (magic) and electronicsScavenging metal resources in post-apocalypse after 100 yearsWhy would precursors create devices that can survive and still work after hundreds of years?

155 수학 과학 기타 둘러보기 메뉴eh추가해eh문서를 완성해

Convert JSON to MapSimplest way to convert a string representing JSON array into Java array List of key value pairsHow to take String JSON values into HashMapConvert a JSON String to a HashMapCreating BSON object from JSON stringJSONObject - How to get a value ?Better Map ConstructorReading JSON from Url javaUpdate columns if input values are not null otherwise ignore and keep the existing values of column in databaseHow to store object represented as Json string into Couchbase Lite?Go JSON into MapHow do I efficiently iterate over each entry in a Java Map?Sort a Map<Key, Value> by valuesHow to round a number to n decimal places in JavaCan comments be used in JSON?How do I read / convert an InputStream into a String in Java?How can I pretty-print JSON in a shell script?What is the correct JSON content type?How can I deserialize JSON to a simple Dictionary<string,string> in ASP.NET?Why does Google prepend while(1); to their JSON responses?Parse JSON in JavaScript?