Sticky footer is moving along with screen while scrolling in ionic2+bootstrap4“Extend” webpages to fit a sticky footerwebkit sticky footer menuBootstrap sticky footer + sticky bar on topFooter not stickingHow to hide fixed DIV when footer is visible on screen?Toggle Sidebar with sticky header and footerFull screen background slideshow messing up responsive sticky footerSticky footer when Page is larger than screen heightSticky footer bootstrap 4Bootstrap 4.1.1 footer center alignment with right border

Ticket to ride, 1910: What are the big cities

Is the Indo-European language family made up?

Plot twist where the antagonist wins

Count rotary dial pulses in a phone number (including letters)

Can I install both XCode & Android Studio on MacBook Air with only 8 GB of Ram

Why do Ryanair allow me to book connecting itineraries through a third party, but not through their own website?

Is real public IP Address hidden when using a system wide proxy in Windows 10?

Why do they consider the Ori false gods?

Crossing US border with music files I'm legally allowed to possess

What kind of metaphor is "trees in the wind"?

Pirate democracy at its finest

Is the field of q-series 'dead'?

How to respond to an upset student?

Is the Starlink array really visible from Earth?

I unknowingly submitted plagarised work

If a person had control of every single cell of their body, would they be able to transform into another creature?

At what point in European history could a government build a printing press given a basic description?

What was the idiom for something that we take without a doubt?

Why doesn't the Earth accelerate towards the Moon?

What are the real benefits of using Salesforce DX?

Why does Mjolnir fall down in Age of Ultron but not in Endgame?

Why does this if-statement combining assignment and an equality check return true?

Is neural networks training done one-by-one?

How should I introduce map drawing to my players?



Sticky footer is moving along with screen while scrolling in ionic2+bootstrap4


“Extend” webpages to fit a sticky footerwebkit sticky footer menuBootstrap sticky footer + sticky bar on topFooter not stickingHow to hide fixed DIV when footer is visible on screen?Toggle Sidebar with sticky header and footerFull screen background slideshow messing up responsive sticky footerSticky footer when Page is larger than screen heightSticky footer bootstrap 4Bootstrap 4.1.1 footer center alignment with right border






.everyoneloves__top-leaderboard:empty,.everyoneloves__mid-leaderboard:empty,.everyoneloves__bot-mid-leaderboard:empty height:90px;width:728px;box-sizing:border-box;








1















i am using ionic2 with bootstrap to make PWA. I had used "My Ionic Material Design" theme.



I am facing problem to implement Sticky footer. I had tried with bootstrap code but problem is the Sticky footer moving along with screen. How can i Fix it always in bottom of screen. Anyone Please Help.






.footer 
position: fixed;
left: 0;
bottom: 0;
width: 100%;
background-color: red;
color: white;
text-align: center;

 <div class=" bar footer bar-footer">
<p>Bootstrap Footer</p>
</div>





enter image description here



I'm using this code with "My Ionic Material Design" theme. but its had not fixed. problem is the 'Sticky footer' moving along with screen while scrolling.










share|improve this question






























    1















    i am using ionic2 with bootstrap to make PWA. I had used "My Ionic Material Design" theme.



    I am facing problem to implement Sticky footer. I had tried with bootstrap code but problem is the Sticky footer moving along with screen. How can i Fix it always in bottom of screen. Anyone Please Help.






    .footer 
    position: fixed;
    left: 0;
    bottom: 0;
    width: 100%;
    background-color: red;
    color: white;
    text-align: center;

     <div class=" bar footer bar-footer">
    <p>Bootstrap Footer</p>
    </div>





    enter image description here



    I'm using this code with "My Ionic Material Design" theme. but its had not fixed. problem is the 'Sticky footer' moving along with screen while scrolling.










    share|improve this question


























      1












      1








      1








      i am using ionic2 with bootstrap to make PWA. I had used "My Ionic Material Design" theme.



      I am facing problem to implement Sticky footer. I had tried with bootstrap code but problem is the Sticky footer moving along with screen. How can i Fix it always in bottom of screen. Anyone Please Help.






      .footer 
      position: fixed;
      left: 0;
      bottom: 0;
      width: 100%;
      background-color: red;
      color: white;
      text-align: center;

       <div class=" bar footer bar-footer">
      <p>Bootstrap Footer</p>
      </div>





      enter image description here



      I'm using this code with "My Ionic Material Design" theme. but its had not fixed. problem is the 'Sticky footer' moving along with screen while scrolling.










      share|improve this question
















      i am using ionic2 with bootstrap to make PWA. I had used "My Ionic Material Design" theme.



      I am facing problem to implement Sticky footer. I had tried with bootstrap code but problem is the Sticky footer moving along with screen. How can i Fix it always in bottom of screen. Anyone Please Help.






      .footer 
      position: fixed;
      left: 0;
      bottom: 0;
      width: 100%;
      background-color: red;
      color: white;
      text-align: center;

       <div class=" bar footer bar-footer">
      <p>Bootstrap Footer</p>
      </div>





      enter image description here



      I'm using this code with "My Ionic Material Design" theme. but its had not fixed. problem is the 'Sticky footer' moving along with screen while scrolling.






      .footer 
      position: fixed;
      left: 0;
      bottom: 0;
      width: 100%;
      background-color: red;
      color: white;
      text-align: center;

       <div class=" bar footer bar-footer">
      <p>Bootstrap Footer</p>
      </div>





      .footer 
      position: fixed;
      left: 0;
      bottom: 0;
      width: 100%;
      background-color: red;
      color: white;
      text-align: center;

       <div class=" bar footer bar-footer">
      <p>Bootstrap Footer</p>
      </div>






      javascript angular css3 ionic-framework bootstrap-4






      share|improve this question















      share|improve this question













      share|improve this question




      share|improve this question








      edited Mar 25 at 8:05









      georgeawg

      36.6k115471




      36.6k115471










      asked Mar 24 at 5:53









      Akash RajAkash Raj

      162




      162






















          1 Answer
          1






          active

          oldest

          votes


















          0














          If you want to use footer the you can use the ion-footer tag which is given in the ionic. The ion-content has scroll and if you apply styles for footer the footer will not be in the fixed position. so better use the ion-footer



          <ion-footer>
          <ion-toolbar>
          <ion-title>Footer</ion-title>
          </ion-toolbar>
          </ion-footer>


          Refer ionic documentation Footer






          share|improve this answer























          • Thanks for suggestions. I tried with suggested code but footer is not sticking on screen it's always coming in bottom. I want to Create sticky footer.

            – Akash Raj
            Mar 25 at 6:32











          • Please suggest any other idea to fix it. Screenshot: drive.google.com/file/d/1qeYrwzHshn1sqz3jQGmn8X_hINOLMgLz/…

            – Akash Raj
            Mar 25 at 6:51











          Your Answer






          StackExchange.ifUsing("editor", function ()
          StackExchange.using("externalEditor", function ()
          StackExchange.using("snippets", function ()
          StackExchange.snippets.init();
          );
          );
          , "code-snippets");

          StackExchange.ready(function()
          var channelOptions =
          tags: "".split(" "),
          id: "1"
          ;
          initTagRenderer("".split(" "), "".split(" "), channelOptions);

          StackExchange.using("externalEditor", function()
          // Have to fire editor after snippets, if snippets enabled
          if (StackExchange.settings.snippets.snippetsEnabled)
          StackExchange.using("snippets", function()
          createEditor();
          );

          else
          createEditor();

          );

          function createEditor()
          StackExchange.prepareEditor(
          heartbeatType: 'answer',
          autoActivateHeartbeat: false,
          convertImagesToLinks: true,
          noModals: true,
          showLowRepImageUploadWarning: true,
          reputationToPostImages: 10,
          bindNavPrevention: true,
          postfix: "",
          imageUploader:
          brandingHtml: "Powered by u003ca class="icon-imgur-white" href="https://imgur.com/"u003eu003c/au003e",
          contentPolicyHtml: "User contributions licensed under u003ca href="https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/"u003ecc by-sa 3.0 with attribution requiredu003c/au003e u003ca href="https://stackoverflow.com/legal/content-policy"u003e(content policy)u003c/au003e",
          allowUrls: true
          ,
          onDemand: true,
          discardSelector: ".discard-answer"
          ,immediatelyShowMarkdownHelp:true
          );



          );













          draft saved

          draft discarded


















          StackExchange.ready(
          function ()
          StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2fstackoverflow.com%2fquestions%2f55321098%2fsticky-footer-is-moving-along-with-screen-while-scrolling-in-ionic2bootstrap4%23new-answer', 'question_page');

          );

          Post as a guest















          Required, but never shown

























          1 Answer
          1






          active

          oldest

          votes








          1 Answer
          1






          active

          oldest

          votes









          active

          oldest

          votes






          active

          oldest

          votes









          0














          If you want to use footer the you can use the ion-footer tag which is given in the ionic. The ion-content has scroll and if you apply styles for footer the footer will not be in the fixed position. so better use the ion-footer



          <ion-footer>
          <ion-toolbar>
          <ion-title>Footer</ion-title>
          </ion-toolbar>
          </ion-footer>


          Refer ionic documentation Footer






          share|improve this answer























          • Thanks for suggestions. I tried with suggested code but footer is not sticking on screen it's always coming in bottom. I want to Create sticky footer.

            – Akash Raj
            Mar 25 at 6:32











          • Please suggest any other idea to fix it. Screenshot: drive.google.com/file/d/1qeYrwzHshn1sqz3jQGmn8X_hINOLMgLz/…

            – Akash Raj
            Mar 25 at 6:51















          0














          If you want to use footer the you can use the ion-footer tag which is given in the ionic. The ion-content has scroll and if you apply styles for footer the footer will not be in the fixed position. so better use the ion-footer



          <ion-footer>
          <ion-toolbar>
          <ion-title>Footer</ion-title>
          </ion-toolbar>
          </ion-footer>


          Refer ionic documentation Footer






          share|improve this answer























          • Thanks for suggestions. I tried with suggested code but footer is not sticking on screen it's always coming in bottom. I want to Create sticky footer.

            – Akash Raj
            Mar 25 at 6:32











          • Please suggest any other idea to fix it. Screenshot: drive.google.com/file/d/1qeYrwzHshn1sqz3jQGmn8X_hINOLMgLz/…

            – Akash Raj
            Mar 25 at 6:51













          0












          0








          0







          If you want to use footer the you can use the ion-footer tag which is given in the ionic. The ion-content has scroll and if you apply styles for footer the footer will not be in the fixed position. so better use the ion-footer



          <ion-footer>
          <ion-toolbar>
          <ion-title>Footer</ion-title>
          </ion-toolbar>
          </ion-footer>


          Refer ionic documentation Footer






          share|improve this answer













          If you want to use footer the you can use the ion-footer tag which is given in the ionic. The ion-content has scroll and if you apply styles for footer the footer will not be in the fixed position. so better use the ion-footer



          <ion-footer>
          <ion-toolbar>
          <ion-title>Footer</ion-title>
          </ion-toolbar>
          </ion-footer>


          Refer ionic documentation Footer







          share|improve this answer












          share|improve this answer



          share|improve this answer










          answered Mar 24 at 6:22









          SivaramakrishnanSivaramakrishnan

          4761110




          4761110












          • Thanks for suggestions. I tried with suggested code but footer is not sticking on screen it's always coming in bottom. I want to Create sticky footer.

            – Akash Raj
            Mar 25 at 6:32











          • Please suggest any other idea to fix it. Screenshot: drive.google.com/file/d/1qeYrwzHshn1sqz3jQGmn8X_hINOLMgLz/…

            – Akash Raj
            Mar 25 at 6:51

















          • Thanks for suggestions. I tried with suggested code but footer is not sticking on screen it's always coming in bottom. I want to Create sticky footer.

            – Akash Raj
            Mar 25 at 6:32











          • Please suggest any other idea to fix it. Screenshot: drive.google.com/file/d/1qeYrwzHshn1sqz3jQGmn8X_hINOLMgLz/…

            – Akash Raj
            Mar 25 at 6:51
















          Thanks for suggestions. I tried with suggested code but footer is not sticking on screen it's always coming in bottom. I want to Create sticky footer.

          – Akash Raj
          Mar 25 at 6:32





          Thanks for suggestions. I tried with suggested code but footer is not sticking on screen it's always coming in bottom. I want to Create sticky footer.

          – Akash Raj
          Mar 25 at 6:32













          Please suggest any other idea to fix it. Screenshot: drive.google.com/file/d/1qeYrwzHshn1sqz3jQGmn8X_hINOLMgLz/…

          – Akash Raj
          Mar 25 at 6:51





          Please suggest any other idea to fix it. Screenshot: drive.google.com/file/d/1qeYrwzHshn1sqz3jQGmn8X_hINOLMgLz/…

          – Akash Raj
          Mar 25 at 6:51



















          draft saved

          draft discarded
















































          Thanks for contributing an answer to Stack Overflow!


          • Please be sure to answer the question. Provide details and share your research!

          But avoid …


          • Asking for help, clarification, or responding to other answers.

          • Making statements based on opinion; back them up with references or personal experience.

          To learn more, see our tips on writing great answers.




          draft saved


          draft discarded














          StackExchange.ready(
          function ()
          StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2fstackoverflow.com%2fquestions%2f55321098%2fsticky-footer-is-moving-along-with-screen-while-scrolling-in-ionic2bootstrap4%23new-answer', 'question_page');

          );

          Post as a guest















          Required, but never shown





















































          Required, but never shown














          Required, but never shown












          Required, but never shown







          Required, but never shown

































          Required, but never shown














          Required, but never shown












          Required, but never shown







          Required, but never shown







          Popular posts from this blog

          How to preserve electronics (computers, tablets and phones) for hundreds of years Announcing the arrival of Valued Associate #679: Cesar Manara Planned maintenance scheduled April 23, 2019 at 23:30 UTC (7:30pm US/Eastern) The network's official Twitter account is up and running again. What content…How might modern humans leave a message for 50,000 years?How would an aquatic race develop computers?How do we make computers care for human life?Keeping supplies for 1000 yearsWhat will cell phones become in 100 years?What body armor protects against a laser?Could a society attain 1800s technology if limited to using copper and bronze?Electricity power (magic) and electronicsScavenging metal resources in post-apocalypse after 100 yearsWhy would precursors create devices that can survive and still work after hundreds of years?

          155 수학 과학 기타 둘러보기 메뉴eh추가해eh문서를 완성해

          Convert JSON to MapSimplest way to convert a string representing JSON array into Java array List of key value pairsHow to take String JSON values into HashMapConvert a JSON String to a HashMapCreating BSON object from JSON stringJSONObject - How to get a value ?Better Map ConstructorReading JSON from Url javaUpdate columns if input values are not null otherwise ignore and keep the existing values of column in databaseHow to store object represented as Json string into Couchbase Lite?Go JSON into MapHow do I efficiently iterate over each entry in a Java Map?Sort a Map<Key, Value> by valuesHow to round a number to n decimal places in JavaCan comments be used in JSON?How do I read / convert an InputStream into a String in Java?How can I pretty-print JSON in a shell script?What is the correct JSON content type?How can I deserialize JSON to a simple Dictionary<string,string> in ASP.NET?Why does Google prepend while(1); to their JSON responses?Parse JSON in JavaScript?