How to get track duration before playing starts in react-media-playerHow to link to a nested route in React?React Audio Player does not play or find fileIssues with Props reading undefinedDifficulty grabbing values of list items in mapped API data using ReactReact Native Propsload and play another song when button is clickedOpen External Media Player with an intent in react-nativeReact media player multicolor progressbarReact media player segmentsHow to get duration of sound in react-sound before it starts to play?

How is the phase of 120V AC established in a North American home?

Template default argument loses its reference type

Problem with listing a directory to grep

Relationship between speed and cadence?

Extra arrow heads appearing tikz

Bit floating sequence

Contractor cut joist hangers to make them fit

Would a character take damage when surrounded by, but not in, flames?

Word for something that used to be popular but not anymore

How do you say "to hell with everything" in French?

How to finish my PhD?

Is it right to use the ideas of non-winning designers in a design contest?

How strong is aircraft-grade spruce?

Why is Western European music harmonically driven?

Is future tense in English really a myth?

Why is Sojdlg123aljg a common password?

Owner keeps cutting corners and poaching workers for his other company

What does "先が気になる" mean?

Short story: Interstellar inspector senses "off" nature of planet hiding aggressive culture

Why did Tony's Arc Reactor do this?

How to improvise or make pot grip / pot handle

Are professors obligated to accept supervisory role? If not, how does it work?

Why does low tire pressure decrease fuel economy?

What can we do about our 9-month-old putting fingers down his throat?



How to get track duration before playing starts in react-media-player


How to link to a nested route in React?React Audio Player does not play or find fileIssues with Props reading undefinedDifficulty grabbing values of list items in mapped API data using ReactReact Native Propsload and play another song when button is clickedOpen External Media Player with an intent in react-nativeReact media player multicolor progressbarReact media player segmentsHow to get duration of sound in react-sound before it starts to play?






.everyoneloves__top-leaderboard:empty,.everyoneloves__mid-leaderboard:empty,.everyoneloves__bot-mid-leaderboard:empty margin-bottom:0;








0















I am building a music streaming app in react.js and not sure how to deal with the track duration. Should I find a way to calculate the duration or enter it manually when Im adding the tracks to the DB. Want to follow best practices so please respond accordingly. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks.



Although, It provides a useAudioObject but the problem is that this helps only when I play a track. I want to get the duration of all tracks irrespective of the playing status. I want this for my playlists page where all the tracks are listed with title artists and duration.



I want to get the track duration for all/some tracks before playback starts










share|improve this question






























    0















    I am building a music streaming app in react.js and not sure how to deal with the track duration. Should I find a way to calculate the duration or enter it manually when Im adding the tracks to the DB. Want to follow best practices so please respond accordingly. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks.



    Although, It provides a useAudioObject but the problem is that this helps only when I play a track. I want to get the duration of all tracks irrespective of the playing status. I want this for my playlists page where all the tracks are listed with title artists and duration.



    I want to get the track duration for all/some tracks before playback starts










    share|improve this question


























      0












      0








      0








      I am building a music streaming app in react.js and not sure how to deal with the track duration. Should I find a way to calculate the duration or enter it manually when Im adding the tracks to the DB. Want to follow best practices so please respond accordingly. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks.



      Although, It provides a useAudioObject but the problem is that this helps only when I play a track. I want to get the duration of all tracks irrespective of the playing status. I want this for my playlists page where all the tracks are listed with title artists and duration.



      I want to get the track duration for all/some tracks before playback starts










      share|improve this question














      I am building a music streaming app in react.js and not sure how to deal with the track duration. Should I find a way to calculate the duration or enter it manually when Im adding the tracks to the DB. Want to follow best practices so please respond accordingly. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks.



      Although, It provides a useAudioObject but the problem is that this helps only when I play a track. I want to get the duration of all tracks irrespective of the playing status. I want this for my playlists page where all the tracks are listed with title artists and duration.



      I want to get the track duration for all/some tracks before playback starts







      reactjs mern






      share|improve this question













      share|improve this question











      share|improve this question




      share|improve this question










      asked Mar 28 at 6:32









      Burhan JBurhan J

      12 bronze badges




      12 bronze badges

























          0






          active

          oldest

          votes










          Your Answer






          StackExchange.ifUsing("editor", function ()
          StackExchange.using("externalEditor", function ()
          StackExchange.using("snippets", function ()
          StackExchange.snippets.init();
          );
          );
          , "code-snippets");

          StackExchange.ready(function()
          var channelOptions =
          tags: "".split(" "),
          id: "1"
          ;
          initTagRenderer("".split(" "), "".split(" "), channelOptions);

          StackExchange.using("externalEditor", function()
          // Have to fire editor after snippets, if snippets enabled
          if (StackExchange.settings.snippets.snippetsEnabled)
          StackExchange.using("snippets", function()
          createEditor();
          );

          else
          createEditor();

          );

          function createEditor()
          StackExchange.prepareEditor(
          heartbeatType: 'answer',
          autoActivateHeartbeat: false,
          convertImagesToLinks: true,
          noModals: true,
          showLowRepImageUploadWarning: true,
          reputationToPostImages: 10,
          bindNavPrevention: true,
          postfix: "",
          imageUploader:
          brandingHtml: "Powered by u003ca class="icon-imgur-white" href="https://imgur.com/"u003eu003c/au003e",
          contentPolicyHtml: "User contributions licensed under u003ca href="https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/4.0/"u003ecc by-sa 4.0 with attribution requiredu003c/au003e u003ca href="https://stackoverflow.com/legal/content-policy"u003e(content policy)u003c/au003e",
          allowUrls: true
          ,
          onDemand: true,
          discardSelector: ".discard-answer"
          ,immediatelyShowMarkdownHelp:true
          );



          );














          draft saved

          draft discarded
















          StackExchange.ready(
          function ()
          StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2fstackoverflow.com%2fquestions%2f55391437%2fhow-to-get-track-duration-before-playing-starts-in-react-media-player%23new-answer', 'question_page');

          );

          Post as a guest















          Required, but never shown

























          0






          active

          oldest

          votes








          0






          active

          oldest

          votes









          active

          oldest

          votes






          active

          oldest

          votes




          Is this question similar to what you get asked at work? Learn more about asking and sharing private information with your coworkers using Stack Overflow for Teams.







          Is this question similar to what you get asked at work? Learn more about asking and sharing private information with your coworkers using Stack Overflow for Teams.




















          draft saved

          draft discarded















































          Thanks for contributing an answer to Stack Overflow!


          • Please be sure to answer the question. Provide details and share your research!

          But avoid


          • Asking for help, clarification, or responding to other answers.

          • Making statements based on opinion; back them up with references or personal experience.

          To learn more, see our tips on writing great answers.




          draft saved


          draft discarded














          StackExchange.ready(
          function ()
          StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2fstackoverflow.com%2fquestions%2f55391437%2fhow-to-get-track-duration-before-playing-starts-in-react-media-player%23new-answer', 'question_page');

          );

          Post as a guest















          Required, but never shown





















































          Required, but never shown














          Required, but never shown












          Required, but never shown







          Required, but never shown

































          Required, but never shown














          Required, but never shown












          Required, but never shown







          Required, but never shown







          Popular posts from this blog

          Obelisk of Theodosius Contents History Description Notes Bibliography Further reading External links Navigation menuAge of spirituality : late antique and early Christian art, third to seventh centuryOver 60 picturesObelisks of the World41°00′21.24″N 28°58′31.43″E / 41.0059000°N 28.9753972°E / 41.0059000; 28.97539727724550-7235741376235741376

          밀양 대씨 역사 각주 함께 보기 둘러보기 메뉴밀양 대씨

          1973년 목차 사건 문화 탄생 사망 노벨상 달력 둘러보기 메뉴