RadRibbonWindow is not loading application icon from embedded resourceWhat is the correct way to create a single-instance WPF application?How do I use an icon that is a resource in WPF?INotifyPropertyChanged vs. DependencyProperty in ViewModelWPF image resourcesHow do I get a TextBox to only accept numeric input in WPF?WPF Application that only has a tray iconSetting Icon for wpf application (VS 08)How do I exit a WPF application programmatically?How to assign Application Icon that will display in Task bar?WPF precompiled resources in WinForm application?

How is the Team Scooby Doo funded?

Can i say "I will encrypt something" if i hash something?

How flexible are number-of-pages submission guidelines for conferences?

I changed a word from a source, how do I cite it correctly?

Does the word “uzi” need to be capitalized?

Are there any space probes or landers which regained communication after being lost?

Stack class in Java 8

Are scroll bars dead in 2019?

SCOTUS - Can Congress overrule Marbury v. Madison by statute?

For how long could UK opposition parties prevent new elections?

What are the advantages and disadvantages of Preprints.org compared with arXiv?

CBP interview, how serious should I take it?

What is negative current?

Can the Warforged Integrated Weapon Trait be Disarmed?

What was the first LISP compiler?

Why should I always enable compiler warnings?

How would two worlds first establish an exchange rate between their currencies

How does Vivi differ from other Black Mages?

What is this dollar sign ($) icon in my Menu Bar?

I see your BIDMAS and raise you a BADMIS

Was Robin Hood's point of view ethically sound?

What's the biggest difference between these two photos?

Is it appropriate for a professor to require students to sign a non-disclosure agreement before being taught?

Are Democrats more likely to believe Astrology is a science?



RadRibbonWindow is not loading application icon from embedded resource


What is the correct way to create a single-instance WPF application?How do I use an icon that is a resource in WPF?INotifyPropertyChanged vs. DependencyProperty in ViewModelWPF image resourcesHow do I get a TextBox to only accept numeric input in WPF?WPF Application that only has a tray iconSetting Icon for wpf application (VS 08)How do I exit a WPF application programmatically?How to assign Application Icon that will display in Task bar?WPF precompiled resources in WinForm application?






.everyoneloves__top-leaderboard:empty,.everyoneloves__mid-leaderboard:empty,.everyoneloves__bot-mid-leaderboard:empty margin-bottom:0;








0















Recently I have changed my WPF application Root window from Window to RadRibbonWindow and this RadRibbonwindow is not loading application Icon from embedded resources. What do I need to do, to make RabRibbonWindow load an icon "ico" from resources automatically? My all other Windows are loading Icon from embedded resources automatically.










share|improve this question






























    0















    Recently I have changed my WPF application Root window from Window to RadRibbonWindow and this RadRibbonwindow is not loading application Icon from embedded resources. What do I need to do, to make RabRibbonWindow load an icon "ico" from resources automatically? My all other Windows are loading Icon from embedded resources automatically.










    share|improve this question


























      0












      0








      0


      0






      Recently I have changed my WPF application Root window from Window to RadRibbonWindow and this RadRibbonwindow is not loading application Icon from embedded resources. What do I need to do, to make RabRibbonWindow load an icon "ico" from resources automatically? My all other Windows are loading Icon from embedded resources automatically.










      share|improve this question














      Recently I have changed my WPF application Root window from Window to RadRibbonWindow and this RadRibbonwindow is not loading application Icon from embedded resources. What do I need to do, to make RabRibbonWindow load an icon "ico" from resources automatically? My all other Windows are loading Icon from embedded resources automatically.







      wpf xaml telerik






      share|improve this question













      share|improve this question











      share|improve this question




      share|improve this question










      asked Mar 28 at 7:52









      MegamindMegamind

      65 bronze badges




      65 bronze badges

























          1 Answer
          1






          active

          oldest

          votes


















          0
















          in your header:



           navigation:RadWindowInteropHelper.Icon="icon.ico"


          from this example https://www.telerik.com/support/kb/wpf/window/details/how-to-use-radwindow-as-main-window



          and the file icon.ico is in the root folder.






          share|improve this answer
























            Your Answer






            StackExchange.ifUsing("editor", function ()
            StackExchange.using("externalEditor", function ()
            StackExchange.using("snippets", function ()
            StackExchange.snippets.init();
            );
            );
            , "code-snippets");

            StackExchange.ready(function()
            var channelOptions =
            tags: "".split(" "),
            id: "1"
            ;
            initTagRenderer("".split(" "), "".split(" "), channelOptions);

            StackExchange.using("externalEditor", function()
            // Have to fire editor after snippets, if snippets enabled
            if (StackExchange.settings.snippets.snippetsEnabled)
            StackExchange.using("snippets", function()
            createEditor();
            );

            else
            createEditor();

            );

            function createEditor()
            StackExchange.prepareEditor(
            heartbeatType: 'answer',
            autoActivateHeartbeat: false,
            convertImagesToLinks: true,
            noModals: true,
            showLowRepImageUploadWarning: true,
            reputationToPostImages: 10,
            bindNavPrevention: true,
            postfix: "",
            imageUploader:
            brandingHtml: "Powered by u003ca class="icon-imgur-white" href="https://imgur.com/"u003eu003c/au003e",
            contentPolicyHtml: "User contributions licensed under u003ca href="https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/4.0/"u003ecc by-sa 4.0 with attribution requiredu003c/au003e u003ca href="https://stackoverflow.com/legal/content-policy"u003e(content policy)u003c/au003e",
            allowUrls: true
            ,
            onDemand: true,
            discardSelector: ".discard-answer"
            ,immediatelyShowMarkdownHelp:true
            );



            );














            draft saved

            draft discarded
















            StackExchange.ready(
            function ()
            StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2fstackoverflow.com%2fquestions%2f55392539%2fradribbonwindow-is-not-loading-application-icon-from-embedded-resource%23new-answer', 'question_page');

            );

            Post as a guest















            Required, but never shown

























            1 Answer
            1






            active

            oldest

            votes








            1 Answer
            1






            active

            oldest

            votes









            active

            oldest

            votes






            active

            oldest

            votes









            0
















            in your header:



             navigation:RadWindowInteropHelper.Icon="icon.ico"


            from this example https://www.telerik.com/support/kb/wpf/window/details/how-to-use-radwindow-as-main-window



            and the file icon.ico is in the root folder.






            share|improve this answer





























              0
















              in your header:



               navigation:RadWindowInteropHelper.Icon="icon.ico"


              from this example https://www.telerik.com/support/kb/wpf/window/details/how-to-use-radwindow-as-main-window



              and the file icon.ico is in the root folder.






              share|improve this answer



























                0














                0










                0









                in your header:



                 navigation:RadWindowInteropHelper.Icon="icon.ico"


                from this example https://www.telerik.com/support/kb/wpf/window/details/how-to-use-radwindow-as-main-window



                and the file icon.ico is in the root folder.






                share|improve this answer













                in your header:



                 navigation:RadWindowInteropHelper.Icon="icon.ico"


                from this example https://www.telerik.com/support/kb/wpf/window/details/how-to-use-radwindow-as-main-window



                and the file icon.ico is in the root folder.







                share|improve this answer












                share|improve this answer



                share|improve this answer










                answered Mar 28 at 10:52









                ilièsiliès

                292 bronze badges




                292 bronze badges





















                    Got a question that you can’t ask on public Stack Overflow? Learn more about sharing private information with Stack Overflow for Teams.







                    Got a question that you can’t ask on public Stack Overflow? Learn more about sharing private information with Stack Overflow for Teams.




















                    draft saved

                    draft discarded















































                    Thanks for contributing an answer to Stack Overflow!


                    • Please be sure to answer the question. Provide details and share your research!

                    But avoid …


                    • Asking for help, clarification, or responding to other answers.

                    • Making statements based on opinion; back them up with references or personal experience.

                    To learn more, see our tips on writing great answers.




                    draft saved


                    draft discarded














                    StackExchange.ready(
                    function ()
                    StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2fstackoverflow.com%2fquestions%2f55392539%2fradribbonwindow-is-not-loading-application-icon-from-embedded-resource%23new-answer', 'question_page');

                    );

                    Post as a guest















                    Required, but never shown





















































                    Required, but never shown














                    Required, but never shown












                    Required, but never shown







                    Required, but never shown

































                    Required, but never shown














                    Required, but never shown












                    Required, but never shown







                    Required, but never shown







                    Popular posts from this blog

                    How to preserve electronics (computers, tablets and phones) for hundreds of years Announcing the arrival of Valued Associate #679: Cesar Manara Planned maintenance scheduled April 23, 2019 at 23:30 UTC (7:30pm US/Eastern) The network's official Twitter account is up and running again. What content…How might modern humans leave a message for 50,000 years?How would an aquatic race develop computers?How do we make computers care for human life?Keeping supplies for 1000 yearsWhat will cell phones become in 100 years?What body armor protects against a laser?Could a society attain 1800s technology if limited to using copper and bronze?Electricity power (magic) and electronicsScavenging metal resources in post-apocalypse after 100 yearsWhy would precursors create devices that can survive and still work after hundreds of years?

                    155 수학 과학 기타 둘러보기 메뉴eh추가해eh문서를 완성해

                    Convert JSON to MapSimplest way to convert a string representing JSON array into Java array List of key value pairsHow to take String JSON values into HashMapConvert a JSON String to a HashMapCreating BSON object from JSON stringJSONObject - How to get a value ?Better Map ConstructorReading JSON from Url javaUpdate columns if input values are not null otherwise ignore and keep the existing values of column in databaseHow to store object represented as Json string into Couchbase Lite?Go JSON into MapHow do I efficiently iterate over each entry in a Java Map?Sort a Map<Key, Value> by valuesHow to round a number to n decimal places in JavaCan comments be used in JSON?How do I read / convert an InputStream into a String in Java?How can I pretty-print JSON in a shell script?What is the correct JSON content type?How can I deserialize JSON to a simple Dictionary<string,string> in ASP.NET?Why does Google prepend while(1); to their JSON responses?Parse JSON in JavaScript?