CKeditor 4 full download doesn't show dialog properties for inserted imagaAccess to file download dialog in Firefoxckeditor toolbar doesn't show in asp.net masterpage scenarioCkeditor remove / disable Table properties and Cell properties dialogsCKEDITOR Image Properties Browse ButtonCKEditor multiple iframe dialog fields show the same dialogDisplay color as option description in ckeditor dialog select fieldInsert javascript in to body of ckeditorCKEditor only show dialog window onceIndentblock CKEditor (4) plugin causes styles containing margin property not to appear in Styles combockeditor Show context menu in dialogs

How would a village use its river that it shares with another village downstream?

My favorite color is blue what is your favorite color?

Is it appropriate for a professor to require students to sign a non-disclosure agreement before being taught?

Where does the expression "triple-A" comes from?

What was the first LISP compiler?

I see your BIDMAS and raise you a BADMIS

Stack class in Java 8

Do Milankovitch Cycles fully explain climate change?

Why didn't Thor use the All powerful spear instead of Stormbreaker?

Why does F + F' = 1?

How would two worlds first establish an exchange rate between their currencies

Show that there exists an integer that is a power of 5 with the first 4 digits being 2018.

How is the Team Scooby Doo funded?

SQL Server table with 4,000,000 rows is 40GB

Number of aircraft to operate in an airline company

Is BitLocker useful in the case of stolen laptop?

Are Democrats more likely to believe Astrology is a science?

What causes this bloom with an old telephoto lens?

Does the word “uzi” need to be capitalized?

Two different colors in an Illustrator stroke / line

Creating a Master Image to roll out to 30 new Machines Licensing Issues

What is negative current?

How much power do LED smart bulb wireless control systems consume when the light is turned off?

Webpage with a preload animation using JavaScript setTimeout



CKeditor 4 full download doesn't show dialog properties for inserted imaga


Access to file download dialog in Firefoxckeditor toolbar doesn't show in asp.net masterpage scenarioCkeditor remove / disable Table properties and Cell properties dialogsCKEDITOR Image Properties Browse ButtonCKEditor multiple iframe dialog fields show the same dialogDisplay color as option description in ckeditor dialog select fieldInsert javascript in to body of ckeditorCKEditor only show dialog window onceIndentblock CKEditor (4) plugin causes styles containing margin property not to appear in Styles combockeditor Show context menu in dialogs






.everyoneloves__top-leaderboard:empty,.everyoneloves__mid-leaderboard:empty,.everyoneloves__bot-mid-leaderboard:empty margin-bottom:0;








0















I'm working on a PHP project that allow the user to type and format letters, insert and format images. For that I use the plugin CKeditor 4.X. I have installed the plugin, insert the dependencies and call the extra plugins needed. The issue is that, when I insert an image and want to format it (width, height, potion,...), I can't access to the dialog box that should show those information. I have tried to redownload the plugins image and dialogs but still not working. Please if someone can help... Here is the code I've done



CKEDITOR.replace('txt-content-proposition', 
allowedContent: true,
height: 300,
width: 'auto',
extraPlugins: 'wordcount, toolbar, image, dialog',
language: 'fr',
wordcount:
showWordCount: true,
countSpacesAsChars: false,
minWordCharCount: 2
,
toolbar:[
name: 'document', items: [ 'Source', '-', 'Preview', '-', 'Templates' ] ,
name: 'clipboard', items : [ 'Cut','Copy','Paste','PasteText','PasteFromWord','-','Undo','Redo' ] ,
name: 'insert', items : [ 'Image','Table','HorizontalRule','Smiley','SpecialChar','PageBreak'
,'Iframe' ] ,
name: 'forms', items: [ 'Form', 'Checkbox', 'Radio', 'TextField', 'Textarea', 'Select', 'Button', 'ImageButton', 'HiddenField' ] ,
name: 'insert', items: [ 'EasyImageUpload', 'Flash', 'Table', 'HorizontalRule', 'Smiley', 'SpecialChar', 'PageBreak', 'Iframe' ] ,
name: 'basicstyles', items: [ 'Bold', 'Italic', 'Underline', 'Strike', 'Subscript', 'Superscript', '-', 'CopyFormatting', 'RemoveFormat' ] ,
name: 'paragraph', items: [ 'NumberedList', 'BulletedList', '-', 'Outdent', 'Indent', '-', 'Blockquote', 'CreateDiv', '-', 'JustifyLeft', 'JustifyCenter', 'JustifyRight', 'JustifyBlock', '-', 'BidiLtr', 'BidiRtl', 'Language' ] ,
name: 'editing', items : [ 'Find','Replace','-','SelectAll','-','Scayt' ] ,
name: 'styles', items: [ 'Styles', 'Format', 'Font', 'FontSize' ] ,
name: 'colors', items: [ 'TextColor', 'BGColor' ] ,
],
);


https://www.dropbox.com/s/j8czc2ht1r5rv0d/Capture%20d%27%C3%A9cran%202019-03-28%2010.55.37.png?dl=0










share|improve this question
































    0















    I'm working on a PHP project that allow the user to type and format letters, insert and format images. For that I use the plugin CKeditor 4.X. I have installed the plugin, insert the dependencies and call the extra plugins needed. The issue is that, when I insert an image and want to format it (width, height, potion,...), I can't access to the dialog box that should show those information. I have tried to redownload the plugins image and dialogs but still not working. Please if someone can help... Here is the code I've done



    CKEDITOR.replace('txt-content-proposition', 
    allowedContent: true,
    height: 300,
    width: 'auto',
    extraPlugins: 'wordcount, toolbar, image, dialog',
    language: 'fr',
    wordcount:
    showWordCount: true,
    countSpacesAsChars: false,
    minWordCharCount: 2
    ,
    toolbar:[
    name: 'document', items: [ 'Source', '-', 'Preview', '-', 'Templates' ] ,
    name: 'clipboard', items : [ 'Cut','Copy','Paste','PasteText','PasteFromWord','-','Undo','Redo' ] ,
    name: 'insert', items : [ 'Image','Table','HorizontalRule','Smiley','SpecialChar','PageBreak'
    ,'Iframe' ] ,
    name: 'forms', items: [ 'Form', 'Checkbox', 'Radio', 'TextField', 'Textarea', 'Select', 'Button', 'ImageButton', 'HiddenField' ] ,
    name: 'insert', items: [ 'EasyImageUpload', 'Flash', 'Table', 'HorizontalRule', 'Smiley', 'SpecialChar', 'PageBreak', 'Iframe' ] ,
    name: 'basicstyles', items: [ 'Bold', 'Italic', 'Underline', 'Strike', 'Subscript', 'Superscript', '-', 'CopyFormatting', 'RemoveFormat' ] ,
    name: 'paragraph', items: [ 'NumberedList', 'BulletedList', '-', 'Outdent', 'Indent', '-', 'Blockquote', 'CreateDiv', '-', 'JustifyLeft', 'JustifyCenter', 'JustifyRight', 'JustifyBlock', '-', 'BidiLtr', 'BidiRtl', 'Language' ] ,
    name: 'editing', items : [ 'Find','Replace','-','SelectAll','-','Scayt' ] ,
    name: 'styles', items: [ 'Styles', 'Format', 'Font', 'FontSize' ] ,
    name: 'colors', items: [ 'TextColor', 'BGColor' ] ,
    ],
    );


    https://www.dropbox.com/s/j8czc2ht1r5rv0d/Capture%20d%27%C3%A9cran%202019-03-28%2010.55.37.png?dl=0










    share|improve this question




























      0












      0








      0








      I'm working on a PHP project that allow the user to type and format letters, insert and format images. For that I use the plugin CKeditor 4.X. I have installed the plugin, insert the dependencies and call the extra plugins needed. The issue is that, when I insert an image and want to format it (width, height, potion,...), I can't access to the dialog box that should show those information. I have tried to redownload the plugins image and dialogs but still not working. Please if someone can help... Here is the code I've done



      CKEDITOR.replace('txt-content-proposition', 
      allowedContent: true,
      height: 300,
      width: 'auto',
      extraPlugins: 'wordcount, toolbar, image, dialog',
      language: 'fr',
      wordcount:
      showWordCount: true,
      countSpacesAsChars: false,
      minWordCharCount: 2
      ,
      toolbar:[
      name: 'document', items: [ 'Source', '-', 'Preview', '-', 'Templates' ] ,
      name: 'clipboard', items : [ 'Cut','Copy','Paste','PasteText','PasteFromWord','-','Undo','Redo' ] ,
      name: 'insert', items : [ 'Image','Table','HorizontalRule','Smiley','SpecialChar','PageBreak'
      ,'Iframe' ] ,
      name: 'forms', items: [ 'Form', 'Checkbox', 'Radio', 'TextField', 'Textarea', 'Select', 'Button', 'ImageButton', 'HiddenField' ] ,
      name: 'insert', items: [ 'EasyImageUpload', 'Flash', 'Table', 'HorizontalRule', 'Smiley', 'SpecialChar', 'PageBreak', 'Iframe' ] ,
      name: 'basicstyles', items: [ 'Bold', 'Italic', 'Underline', 'Strike', 'Subscript', 'Superscript', '-', 'CopyFormatting', 'RemoveFormat' ] ,
      name: 'paragraph', items: [ 'NumberedList', 'BulletedList', '-', 'Outdent', 'Indent', '-', 'Blockquote', 'CreateDiv', '-', 'JustifyLeft', 'JustifyCenter', 'JustifyRight', 'JustifyBlock', '-', 'BidiLtr', 'BidiRtl', 'Language' ] ,
      name: 'editing', items : [ 'Find','Replace','-','SelectAll','-','Scayt' ] ,
      name: 'styles', items: [ 'Styles', 'Format', 'Font', 'FontSize' ] ,
      name: 'colors', items: [ 'TextColor', 'BGColor' ] ,
      ],
      );


      https://www.dropbox.com/s/j8czc2ht1r5rv0d/Capture%20d%27%C3%A9cran%202019-03-28%2010.55.37.png?dl=0










      share|improve this question
















      I'm working on a PHP project that allow the user to type and format letters, insert and format images. For that I use the plugin CKeditor 4.X. I have installed the plugin, insert the dependencies and call the extra plugins needed. The issue is that, when I insert an image and want to format it (width, height, potion,...), I can't access to the dialog box that should show those information. I have tried to redownload the plugins image and dialogs but still not working. Please if someone can help... Here is the code I've done



      CKEDITOR.replace('txt-content-proposition', 
      allowedContent: true,
      height: 300,
      width: 'auto',
      extraPlugins: 'wordcount, toolbar, image, dialog',
      language: 'fr',
      wordcount:
      showWordCount: true,
      countSpacesAsChars: false,
      minWordCharCount: 2
      ,
      toolbar:[
      name: 'document', items: [ 'Source', '-', 'Preview', '-', 'Templates' ] ,
      name: 'clipboard', items : [ 'Cut','Copy','Paste','PasteText','PasteFromWord','-','Undo','Redo' ] ,
      name: 'insert', items : [ 'Image','Table','HorizontalRule','Smiley','SpecialChar','PageBreak'
      ,'Iframe' ] ,
      name: 'forms', items: [ 'Form', 'Checkbox', 'Radio', 'TextField', 'Textarea', 'Select', 'Button', 'ImageButton', 'HiddenField' ] ,
      name: 'insert', items: [ 'EasyImageUpload', 'Flash', 'Table', 'HorizontalRule', 'Smiley', 'SpecialChar', 'PageBreak', 'Iframe' ] ,
      name: 'basicstyles', items: [ 'Bold', 'Italic', 'Underline', 'Strike', 'Subscript', 'Superscript', '-', 'CopyFormatting', 'RemoveFormat' ] ,
      name: 'paragraph', items: [ 'NumberedList', 'BulletedList', '-', 'Outdent', 'Indent', '-', 'Blockquote', 'CreateDiv', '-', 'JustifyLeft', 'JustifyCenter', 'JustifyRight', 'JustifyBlock', '-', 'BidiLtr', 'BidiRtl', 'Language' ] ,
      name: 'editing', items : [ 'Find','Replace','-','SelectAll','-','Scayt' ] ,
      name: 'styles', items: [ 'Styles', 'Format', 'Font', 'FontSize' ] ,
      name: 'colors', items: [ 'TextColor', 'BGColor' ] ,
      ],
      );


      https://www.dropbox.com/s/j8czc2ht1r5rv0d/Capture%20d%27%C3%A9cran%202019-03-28%2010.55.37.png?dl=0







      image dialog ckeditor4.x






      share|improve this question















      share|improve this question













      share|improve this question




      share|improve this question








      edited Mar 28 at 8:21







      Haingo Hasina Nomenjanahary Ra

















      asked Mar 28 at 7:58









      Haingo Hasina Nomenjanahary RaHaingo Hasina Nomenjanahary Ra

      85 bronze badges




      85 bronze badges

























          0






          active

          oldest

          votes










          Your Answer






          StackExchange.ifUsing("editor", function ()
          StackExchange.using("externalEditor", function ()
          StackExchange.using("snippets", function ()
          StackExchange.snippets.init();
          );
          );
          , "code-snippets");

          StackExchange.ready(function()
          var channelOptions =
          tags: "".split(" "),
          id: "1"
          ;
          initTagRenderer("".split(" "), "".split(" "), channelOptions);

          StackExchange.using("externalEditor", function()
          // Have to fire editor after snippets, if snippets enabled
          if (StackExchange.settings.snippets.snippetsEnabled)
          StackExchange.using("snippets", function()
          createEditor();
          );

          else
          createEditor();

          );

          function createEditor()
          StackExchange.prepareEditor(
          heartbeatType: 'answer',
          autoActivateHeartbeat: false,
          convertImagesToLinks: true,
          noModals: true,
          showLowRepImageUploadWarning: true,
          reputationToPostImages: 10,
          bindNavPrevention: true,
          postfix: "",
          imageUploader:
          brandingHtml: "Powered by u003ca class="icon-imgur-white" href="https://imgur.com/"u003eu003c/au003e",
          contentPolicyHtml: "User contributions licensed under u003ca href="https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/4.0/"u003ecc by-sa 4.0 with attribution requiredu003c/au003e u003ca href="https://stackoverflow.com/legal/content-policy"u003e(content policy)u003c/au003e",
          allowUrls: true
          ,
          onDemand: true,
          discardSelector: ".discard-answer"
          ,immediatelyShowMarkdownHelp:true
          );



          );














          draft saved

          draft discarded
















          StackExchange.ready(
          function ()
          StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2fstackoverflow.com%2fquestions%2f55392611%2fckeditor-4-full-download-doesnt-show-dialog-properties-for-inserted-imaga%23new-answer', 'question_page');

          );

          Post as a guest















          Required, but never shown

























          0






          active

          oldest

          votes








          0






          active

          oldest

          votes









          active

          oldest

          votes






          active

          oldest

          votes




          Is this question similar to what you get asked at work? Learn more about asking and sharing private information with your coworkers using Stack Overflow for Teams.







          Is this question similar to what you get asked at work? Learn more about asking and sharing private information with your coworkers using Stack Overflow for Teams.




















          draft saved

          draft discarded















































          Thanks for contributing an answer to Stack Overflow!


          • Please be sure to answer the question. Provide details and share your research!

          But avoid …


          • Asking for help, clarification, or responding to other answers.

          • Making statements based on opinion; back them up with references or personal experience.

          To learn more, see our tips on writing great answers.




          draft saved


          draft discarded














          StackExchange.ready(
          function ()
          StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2fstackoverflow.com%2fquestions%2f55392611%2fckeditor-4-full-download-doesnt-show-dialog-properties-for-inserted-imaga%23new-answer', 'question_page');

          );

          Post as a guest















          Required, but never shown





















































          Required, but never shown














          Required, but never shown












          Required, but never shown







          Required, but never shown

































          Required, but never shown














          Required, but never shown












          Required, but never shown







          Required, but never shown







          Popular posts from this blog

          How to preserve electronics (computers, tablets and phones) for hundreds of years Announcing the arrival of Valued Associate #679: Cesar Manara Planned maintenance scheduled April 23, 2019 at 23:30 UTC (7:30pm US/Eastern) The network's official Twitter account is up and running again. What content…How might modern humans leave a message for 50,000 years?How would an aquatic race develop computers?How do we make computers care for human life?Keeping supplies for 1000 yearsWhat will cell phones become in 100 years?What body armor protects against a laser?Could a society attain 1800s technology if limited to using copper and bronze?Electricity power (magic) and electronicsScavenging metal resources in post-apocalypse after 100 yearsWhy would precursors create devices that can survive and still work after hundreds of years?

          155 수학 과학 기타 둘러보기 메뉴eh추가해eh문서를 완성해

          Convert JSON to MapSimplest way to convert a string representing JSON array into Java array List of key value pairsHow to take String JSON values into HashMapConvert a JSON String to a HashMapCreating BSON object from JSON stringJSONObject - How to get a value ?Better Map ConstructorReading JSON from Url javaUpdate columns if input values are not null otherwise ignore and keep the existing values of column in databaseHow to store object represented as Json string into Couchbase Lite?Go JSON into MapHow do I efficiently iterate over each entry in a Java Map?Sort a Map<Key, Value> by valuesHow to round a number to n decimal places in JavaCan comments be used in JSON?How do I read / convert an InputStream into a String in Java?How can I pretty-print JSON in a shell script?What is the correct JSON content type?How can I deserialize JSON to a simple Dictionary<string,string> in ASP.NET?Why does Google prepend while(1); to their JSON responses?Parse JSON in JavaScript?