Passing arguments from ajax to php to powershellHow can I prevent SQL injection in PHP?How do I remove a property from a JavaScript object?Deleting an element from an array in PHPAbort Ajax requests using jQueryReference — What does this symbol mean in PHP?How do I pass command line arguments to a Node.js program?jQuery Ajax POST example with PHPHow do I remove a particular element from an array in JavaScript?Why shouldn't I use mysql_* functions in PHP?How do I return the response from an asynchronous call?

How does Vivi differ from other Black Mages?

Leaving wiggling room for your characters while avoiding contradictions

Can i say "I will encrypt something" if i hash something?

Has any object launched from Earth gone into the Sun?

Why would thermal imaging be used to locate the Chandrayaan-2 lander?

How to create a list of dictionaries from a dictionary with lists of different lengths

Is it appropriate for a professor to require students to sign a non-disclosure agreement before being taught?

Gas pipes - why does gas burn "outwards?"

Can the Warforged Integrated Weapon Trait be Disarmed?

How can I fix a framing mistake so I can drywall?

Awesomism and its awesome gods

CBP interview, how serious should I take it?

What is this grasshopper doing?

When did computers stop checking memory on boot?

For how long could UK opposition parties prevent new elections?

Random point on a sphere

What's the biggest difference between these two photos?

Webpage with a preload animation using JavaScript setTimeout

Which ping implementation is cygwin using?

On the origin of "casa"

What is this sticking out of my wall?

What is going on: C++ std::move on std::shared_ptr increases use_count?

Why didn't Thor use the All powerful spear instead of Stormbreaker?

How important is the DUP support (at the moment) to the current ruling party in UK?



Passing arguments from ajax to php to powershell


How can I prevent SQL injection in PHP?How do I remove a property from a JavaScript object?Deleting an element from an array in PHPAbort Ajax requests using jQueryReference — What does this symbol mean in PHP?How do I pass command line arguments to a Node.js program?jQuery Ajax POST example with PHPHow do I remove a particular element from an array in JavaScript?Why shouldn't I use mysql_* functions in PHP?How do I return the response from an asynchronous call?






.everyoneloves__top-leaderboard:empty,.everyoneloves__mid-leaderboard:empty,.everyoneloves__bot-mid-leaderboard:empty margin-bottom:0;








0















I have a button. By clicking this button, ajax calls a PHP script. PHP will start a powershell script which will create a .csv file on server side.



Ajax works just fine and also does PHP: The .csv file will be created!



My problem is, I need to get the input data of the html-input-field, save this value to a var and pass it via data from ajax to PHP. In PHP I need to start the PowerShell script via shellexec() with an argument. This argument needs to be the value of the html-input-field.



To make things clear:



Ajax -> PHP -> Powershell


This is what I tried:



ajax.js:



var argument = document.getElementById("inputvalue").value;

$.ajax(
method: "POST",
url: "path/to/script.php",
data: argument: argument,
success: function()
console.log("message sent!");

)


script.php:



<?php
$bar = $_POST['argument'];
Shell_Exec ('powershell.exe -executionpolicy bypass -NoProfile -Command "C:pathtops.ps1 '"$bar"' "');
?>


ps.ps1:



param ( $var1 )

[System.Windows.Forms.MessageBox]::Show($var1,"Titel",0)









share|improve this question


























  • Do you know that in single quoted strings variables are not evaluated?

    – u_mulder
    Mar 28 at 8:07


















0















I have a button. By clicking this button, ajax calls a PHP script. PHP will start a powershell script which will create a .csv file on server side.



Ajax works just fine and also does PHP: The .csv file will be created!



My problem is, I need to get the input data of the html-input-field, save this value to a var and pass it via data from ajax to PHP. In PHP I need to start the PowerShell script via shellexec() with an argument. This argument needs to be the value of the html-input-field.



To make things clear:



Ajax -> PHP -> Powershell


This is what I tried:



ajax.js:



var argument = document.getElementById("inputvalue").value;

$.ajax(
method: "POST",
url: "path/to/script.php",
data: argument: argument,
success: function()
console.log("message sent!");

)


script.php:



<?php
$bar = $_POST['argument'];
Shell_Exec ('powershell.exe -executionpolicy bypass -NoProfile -Command "C:pathtops.ps1 '"$bar"' "');
?>


ps.ps1:



param ( $var1 )

[System.Windows.Forms.MessageBox]::Show($var1,"Titel",0)









share|improve this question


























  • Do you know that in single quoted strings variables are not evaluated?

    – u_mulder
    Mar 28 at 8:07














0












0








0








I have a button. By clicking this button, ajax calls a PHP script. PHP will start a powershell script which will create a .csv file on server side.



Ajax works just fine and also does PHP: The .csv file will be created!



My problem is, I need to get the input data of the html-input-field, save this value to a var and pass it via data from ajax to PHP. In PHP I need to start the PowerShell script via shellexec() with an argument. This argument needs to be the value of the html-input-field.



To make things clear:



Ajax -> PHP -> Powershell


This is what I tried:



ajax.js:



var argument = document.getElementById("inputvalue").value;

$.ajax(
method: "POST",
url: "path/to/script.php",
data: argument: argument,
success: function()
console.log("message sent!");

)


script.php:



<?php
$bar = $_POST['argument'];
Shell_Exec ('powershell.exe -executionpolicy bypass -NoProfile -Command "C:pathtops.ps1 '"$bar"' "');
?>


ps.ps1:



param ( $var1 )

[System.Windows.Forms.MessageBox]::Show($var1,"Titel",0)









share|improve this question
















I have a button. By clicking this button, ajax calls a PHP script. PHP will start a powershell script which will create a .csv file on server side.



Ajax works just fine and also does PHP: The .csv file will be created!



My problem is, I need to get the input data of the html-input-field, save this value to a var and pass it via data from ajax to PHP. In PHP I need to start the PowerShell script via shellexec() with an argument. This argument needs to be the value of the html-input-field.



To make things clear:



Ajax -> PHP -> Powershell


This is what I tried:



ajax.js:



var argument = document.getElementById("inputvalue").value;

$.ajax(
method: "POST",
url: "path/to/script.php",
data: argument: argument,
success: function()
console.log("message sent!");

)


script.php:



<?php
$bar = $_POST['argument'];
Shell_Exec ('powershell.exe -executionpolicy bypass -NoProfile -Command "C:pathtops.ps1 '"$bar"' "');
?>


ps.ps1:



param ( $var1 )

[System.Windows.Forms.MessageBox]::Show($var1,"Titel",0)






javascript php ajax post






share|improve this question















share|improve this question













share|improve this question




share|improve this question








edited Apr 1 at 8:55









marc_s

604k137 gold badges1156 silver badges1290 bronze badges




604k137 gold badges1156 silver badges1290 bronze badges










asked Mar 28 at 7:58









loydloyd

646 bronze badges




646 bronze badges















  • Do you know that in single quoted strings variables are not evaluated?

    – u_mulder
    Mar 28 at 8:07


















  • Do you know that in single quoted strings variables are not evaluated?

    – u_mulder
    Mar 28 at 8:07

















Do you know that in single quoted strings variables are not evaluated?

– u_mulder
Mar 28 at 8:07






Do you know that in single quoted strings variables are not evaluated?

– u_mulder
Mar 28 at 8:07













0






active

oldest

votes










Your Answer






StackExchange.ifUsing("editor", function ()
StackExchange.using("externalEditor", function ()
StackExchange.using("snippets", function ()
StackExchange.snippets.init();
);
);
, "code-snippets");

StackExchange.ready(function()
var channelOptions =
tags: "".split(" "),
id: "1"
;
initTagRenderer("".split(" "), "".split(" "), channelOptions);

StackExchange.using("externalEditor", function()
// Have to fire editor after snippets, if snippets enabled
if (StackExchange.settings.snippets.snippetsEnabled)
StackExchange.using("snippets", function()
createEditor();
);

else
createEditor();

);

function createEditor()
StackExchange.prepareEditor(
heartbeatType: 'answer',
autoActivateHeartbeat: false,
convertImagesToLinks: true,
noModals: true,
showLowRepImageUploadWarning: true,
reputationToPostImages: 10,
bindNavPrevention: true,
postfix: "",
imageUploader:
brandingHtml: "Powered by u003ca class="icon-imgur-white" href="https://imgur.com/"u003eu003c/au003e",
contentPolicyHtml: "User contributions licensed under u003ca href="https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/4.0/"u003ecc by-sa 4.0 with attribution requiredu003c/au003e u003ca href="https://stackoverflow.com/legal/content-policy"u003e(content policy)u003c/au003e",
allowUrls: true
,
onDemand: true,
discardSelector: ".discard-answer"
,immediatelyShowMarkdownHelp:true
);



);














draft saved

draft discarded
















StackExchange.ready(
function ()
StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2fstackoverflow.com%2fquestions%2f55392615%2fpassing-arguments-from-ajax-to-php-to-powershell%23new-answer', 'question_page');

);

Post as a guest















Required, but never shown

























0






active

oldest

votes








0






active

oldest

votes









active

oldest

votes






active

oldest

votes




Is this question similar to what you get asked at work? Learn more about asking and sharing private information with your coworkers using Stack Overflow for Teams.







Is this question similar to what you get asked at work? Learn more about asking and sharing private information with your coworkers using Stack Overflow for Teams.




















draft saved

draft discarded















































Thanks for contributing an answer to Stack Overflow!


  • Please be sure to answer the question. Provide details and share your research!

But avoid …


  • Asking for help, clarification, or responding to other answers.

  • Making statements based on opinion; back them up with references or personal experience.

To learn more, see our tips on writing great answers.




draft saved


draft discarded














StackExchange.ready(
function ()
StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2fstackoverflow.com%2fquestions%2f55392615%2fpassing-arguments-from-ajax-to-php-to-powershell%23new-answer', 'question_page');

);

Post as a guest















Required, but never shown





















































Required, but never shown














Required, but never shown












Required, but never shown







Required, but never shown

































Required, but never shown














Required, but never shown












Required, but never shown







Required, but never shown







Popular posts from this blog

How to preserve electronics (computers, tablets and phones) for hundreds of years Announcing the arrival of Valued Associate #679: Cesar Manara Planned maintenance scheduled April 23, 2019 at 23:30 UTC (7:30pm US/Eastern) The network's official Twitter account is up and running again. What content…How might modern humans leave a message for 50,000 years?How would an aquatic race develop computers?How do we make computers care for human life?Keeping supplies for 1000 yearsWhat will cell phones become in 100 years?What body armor protects against a laser?Could a society attain 1800s technology if limited to using copper and bronze?Electricity power (magic) and electronicsScavenging metal resources in post-apocalypse after 100 yearsWhy would precursors create devices that can survive and still work after hundreds of years?

155 수학 과학 기타 둘러보기 메뉴eh추가해eh문서를 완성해

Convert JSON to MapSimplest way to convert a string representing JSON array into Java array List of key value pairsHow to take String JSON values into HashMapConvert a JSON String to a HashMapCreating BSON object from JSON stringJSONObject - How to get a value ?Better Map ConstructorReading JSON from Url javaUpdate columns if input values are not null otherwise ignore and keep the existing values of column in databaseHow to store object represented as Json string into Couchbase Lite?Go JSON into MapHow do I efficiently iterate over each entry in a Java Map?Sort a Map<Key, Value> by valuesHow to round a number to n decimal places in JavaCan comments be used in JSON?How do I read / convert an InputStream into a String in Java?How can I pretty-print JSON in a shell script?What is the correct JSON content type?How can I deserialize JSON to a simple Dictionary<string,string> in ASP.NET?Why does Google prepend while(1); to their JSON responses?Parse JSON in JavaScript?