How to Calculate FPS in a running application on windows using Python 3How can I represent an 'Enum' in Python?Way to create multiline comments in Python?What is the Python 3 equivalent of “python -m SimpleHTTPServer”Image Processing: Algorithm Improvement for 'Coca-Cola Can' RecognitionFactorial calculation using Pythonpython: list of all factors that calculate a natural numberWhy is “1000000000000000 in range(1000000000000001)” so fast in Python 3?OpenCV Python cv2.perspectiveTransformError in running IEPY preprocess.py script on Windows 10Capturing screen/window content with Python

Rock, Paper, Scissors, Lizard, Spock Tournament

What is the thing used to help pouring liquids called?

Is throwing dice a stochastic or a deterministic process?

As a GM, is it bad form to ask for a moment to think when improvising?

Where did Lovecraft write about Carcosa?

TIP120 Transistor + Solenoid Failing Randomly

How can I obtain and work with a Platonic dodecahedron?

All of my Firefox add-ons been disabled suddenly, how can I re-enable them?

Dimmer switch not connected to ground

How to preserve a rare version of a book?

Efficient deletion of specific list entries

Guess the number game (Python)

Emergency stop in plain TeX, pdfTeX, XeTeX and LuaTeX?

Primes in a Diamond

Can anyone identify this unknown 1988 PC card from The Palantir Corporation?

Which version of the Squat Nimbleness feat is correct?

Huffman Code in C++

How can I finally understand the confusing modal verb "мочь"?

Can an Iranian citizen enter the USA on a Dutch passport?

Picking a theme as a discovery writer

Python 3 - simple temperature program version 1.3

Subnumcases as a part of align

What would happen if I combined this polymer and this metal (assuming I can)

Which "exotic salt" can lower water's freezing point by –70 °C?



How to Calculate FPS in a running application on windows using Python 3


How can I represent an 'Enum' in Python?Way to create multiline comments in Python?What is the Python 3 equivalent of “python -m SimpleHTTPServer”Image Processing: Algorithm Improvement for 'Coca-Cola Can' RecognitionFactorial calculation using Pythonpython: list of all factors that calculate a natural numberWhy is “1000000000000000 in range(1000000000000001)” so fast in Python 3?OpenCV Python cv2.perspectiveTransformError in running IEPY preprocess.py script on Windows 10Capturing screen/window content with Python






.everyoneloves__top-leaderboard:empty,.everyoneloves__mid-leaderboard:empty,.everyoneloves__bot-mid-leaderboard:empty height:90px;width:728px;box-sizing:border-box;








0















I am trying to calculate number of FPS while running a game like Asphalt or any application on windows using Python. In case the application is a media video it should calculate number of glitches. Is there a way to achieve it? I am new to this field would really appreciate your help.










share|improve this question




























    0















    I am trying to calculate number of FPS while running a game like Asphalt or any application on windows using Python. In case the application is a media video it should calculate number of glitches. Is there a way to achieve it? I am new to this field would really appreciate your help.










    share|improve this question
























      0












      0








      0








      I am trying to calculate number of FPS while running a game like Asphalt or any application on windows using Python. In case the application is a media video it should calculate number of glitches. Is there a way to achieve it? I am new to this field would really appreciate your help.










      share|improve this question














      I am trying to calculate number of FPS while running a game like Asphalt or any application on windows using Python. In case the application is a media video it should calculate number of glitches. Is there a way to achieve it? I am new to this field would really appreciate your help.







      python-3.x opencv






      share|improve this question













      share|improve this question











      share|improve this question




      share|improve this question










      asked Mar 23 at 4:21









      Sarthak MahapatraSarthak Mahapatra

      305




      305






















          0






          active

          oldest

          votes












          Your Answer






          StackExchange.ifUsing("editor", function ()
          StackExchange.using("externalEditor", function ()
          StackExchange.using("snippets", function ()
          StackExchange.snippets.init();
          );
          );
          , "code-snippets");

          StackExchange.ready(function()
          var channelOptions =
          tags: "".split(" "),
          id: "1"
          ;
          initTagRenderer("".split(" "), "".split(" "), channelOptions);

          StackExchange.using("externalEditor", function()
          // Have to fire editor after snippets, if snippets enabled
          if (StackExchange.settings.snippets.snippetsEnabled)
          StackExchange.using("snippets", function()
          createEditor();
          );

          else
          createEditor();

          );

          function createEditor()
          StackExchange.prepareEditor(
          heartbeatType: 'answer',
          autoActivateHeartbeat: false,
          convertImagesToLinks: true,
          noModals: true,
          showLowRepImageUploadWarning: true,
          reputationToPostImages: 10,
          bindNavPrevention: true,
          postfix: "",
          imageUploader:
          brandingHtml: "Powered by u003ca class="icon-imgur-white" href="https://imgur.com/"u003eu003c/au003e",
          contentPolicyHtml: "User contributions licensed under u003ca href="https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/"u003ecc by-sa 3.0 with attribution requiredu003c/au003e u003ca href="https://stackoverflow.com/legal/content-policy"u003e(content policy)u003c/au003e",
          allowUrls: true
          ,
          onDemand: true,
          discardSelector: ".discard-answer"
          ,immediatelyShowMarkdownHelp:true
          );



          );













          draft saved

          draft discarded


















          StackExchange.ready(
          function ()
          StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2fstackoverflow.com%2fquestions%2f55310586%2fhow-to-calculate-fps-in-a-running-application-on-windows-using-python-3%23new-answer', 'question_page');

          );

          Post as a guest















          Required, but never shown

























          0






          active

          oldest

          votes








          0






          active

          oldest

          votes









          active

          oldest

          votes






          active

          oldest

          votes















          draft saved

          draft discarded
















































          Thanks for contributing an answer to Stack Overflow!


          • Please be sure to answer the question. Provide details and share your research!

          But avoid …


          • Asking for help, clarification, or responding to other answers.

          • Making statements based on opinion; back them up with references or personal experience.

          To learn more, see our tips on writing great answers.




          draft saved


          draft discarded














          StackExchange.ready(
          function ()
          StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2fstackoverflow.com%2fquestions%2f55310586%2fhow-to-calculate-fps-in-a-running-application-on-windows-using-python-3%23new-answer', 'question_page');

          );

          Post as a guest















          Required, but never shown





















































          Required, but never shown














          Required, but never shown












          Required, but never shown







          Required, but never shown

































          Required, but never shown














          Required, but never shown












          Required, but never shown







          Required, but never shown







          Popular posts from this blog

          How to preserve electronics (computers, tablets and phones) for hundreds of years Announcing the arrival of Valued Associate #679: Cesar Manara Planned maintenance scheduled April 23, 2019 at 23:30 UTC (7:30pm US/Eastern) The network's official Twitter account is up and running again. What content…How might modern humans leave a message for 50,000 years?How would an aquatic race develop computers?How do we make computers care for human life?Keeping supplies for 1000 yearsWhat will cell phones become in 100 years?What body armor protects against a laser?Could a society attain 1800s technology if limited to using copper and bronze?Electricity power (magic) and electronicsScavenging metal resources in post-apocalypse after 100 yearsWhy would precursors create devices that can survive and still work after hundreds of years?

          155 수학 과학 기타 둘러보기 메뉴eh추가해eh문서를 완성해

          Convert JSON to MapSimplest way to convert a string representing JSON array into Java array List of key value pairsHow to take String JSON values into HashMapConvert a JSON String to a HashMapCreating BSON object from JSON stringJSONObject - How to get a value ?Better Map ConstructorReading JSON from Url javaUpdate columns if input values are not null otherwise ignore and keep the existing values of column in databaseHow to store object represented as Json string into Couchbase Lite?Go JSON into MapHow do I efficiently iterate over each entry in a Java Map?Sort a Map<Key, Value> by valuesHow to round a number to n decimal places in JavaCan comments be used in JSON?How do I read / convert an InputStream into a String in Java?How can I pretty-print JSON in a shell script?What is the correct JSON content type?How can I deserialize JSON to a simple Dictionary<string,string> in ASP.NET?Why does Google prepend while(1); to their JSON responses?Parse JSON in JavaScript?