Multiple Ajax call to one functionIs there an “exists” function for jQuery?How to manage a redirect request after a jQuery Ajax callvar functionName = function() vs function functionName() Abort Ajax requests using jQuerySet a default parameter value for a JavaScript functionWhat is the difference between call and apply?How to make an AJAX call without jQuery?Is Safari on iOS 6 caching $.ajax results?Why shouldn't I use mysql_* functions in PHP?How do I return the response from an asynchronous call?

pic versus macro in TikZ

Pirate democracy at its finest

My employer faked my resume to acquire projects

How can I tell if I'm being too picky as a referee?

Reduction from Exact Cover to Fixed Exact Cover

Compactness of finite sets

Use backslash or single-quotes for field separation

Is there an online tool which supports shared writing?

Employer demanding to see degree after poor code review

How to deal with a colleague who is being aggressive?

Were pens caps holes designed to prevent death by suffocation if swallowed?

Is it unethical to use a published code in my PhD thesis work?

Why does Mjolnir fall down in Age of Ultron but not in Endgame?

Is the Indo-European language family made up?

Is it true that cut time means "play twice as fast as written"?

How to Pin Point Large File eating space in Fedora 18

Where is the logic in castrating fighters?

Crossing US border with music files I'm legally allowed to possess

Count rotary dial pulses in a phone number (including letters)

Did people go back to where they were?

Should breaking down something like a door be adjudicated as an attempt to beat its AC and HP, or as an ability check against a set DC?

I unknowingly submitted plagarised work

How should I introduce map drawing to my players?

Is it rude to call a professor by their last name with no prefix in a non-academic setting?



Multiple Ajax call to one function


Is there an “exists” function for jQuery?How to manage a redirect request after a jQuery Ajax callvar functionName = function() vs function functionName() Abort Ajax requests using jQuerySet a default parameter value for a JavaScript functionWhat is the difference between call and apply?How to make an AJAX call without jQuery?Is Safari on iOS 6 caching $.ajax results?Why shouldn't I use mysql_* functions in PHP?How do I return the response from an asynchronous call?






.everyoneloves__top-leaderboard:empty,.everyoneloves__mid-leaderboard:empty,.everyoneloves__bot-mid-leaderboard:empty height:90px;width:728px;box-sizing:border-box;








0















I have 2 ajax calls I want to do in 1 function. I want to only have my if statement work if my button is clicked. While I have another ajax calls that always go off whenever the function is called no matter what. What I am trying to do is a list of items. I want my list of items appear as soon as my page appears. When I enter in an item, the list refreshes and the updated list has the item I just entered. Hopefully it make sense apologize for my english thank you.



JS



 $(document).ready(function()
refresh();

function refresh()
$.ajaxSetup(
headers:
'X-CSRF-TOKEN': $('meta[name="_token"]').attr('content')

);
$.ajax(
url:"url('/spreadsheet/store')",
method:"POST",
success: function(result)
$('.test').html(result);

);


$('.btn-secondary').click(function(e)
$.ajaxSetup(
headers:
'X-CSRF-TOKEN': $('meta[name="_token"]').attr('content')

);
$.ajax(
url:"url('/spreadsheet/store')",
method:"POST",
data:
spreadsheet_name:$('input[name=spreadsheet_name]').val()
,
success: function(result)
refresh();

);
);

);


PHP



public function store(Request $request)


// I want this to go off only if its the request from the click. This is to enter the item into the db
if ($request->exists())
$post = new Spreadsheet;
$post->user_id = auth()->user()->id;
$post->spreadsheet_name = $request->spreadsheet_name;
$post->save();


// I want this to go off everytime. This one is for the list to appear to my page from the db
$output="";
$post = new Spreadsheet;
$post->id = auth()->user()->id;
$spreadsheet = DB::table('Spreadsheets')->where('user_id', '=', $post->id)->get();
if ($spreadsheet)
foreach ($spreadsheet as $key => $spreadsheet)
$output.='<button class="btn-list" id="'.$spreadsheet->spreadsheet_name.'">'.$spreadsheet->spreadsheet_name.'</button>';


return Response($output);










share|improve this question



















  • 2





    send something in the data to indicate if the request is from the click event - test using if

    – Jaromanda X
    Mar 24 at 5:38

















0















I have 2 ajax calls I want to do in 1 function. I want to only have my if statement work if my button is clicked. While I have another ajax calls that always go off whenever the function is called no matter what. What I am trying to do is a list of items. I want my list of items appear as soon as my page appears. When I enter in an item, the list refreshes and the updated list has the item I just entered. Hopefully it make sense apologize for my english thank you.



JS



 $(document).ready(function()
refresh();

function refresh()
$.ajaxSetup(
headers:
'X-CSRF-TOKEN': $('meta[name="_token"]').attr('content')

);
$.ajax(
url:"url('/spreadsheet/store')",
method:"POST",
success: function(result)
$('.test').html(result);

);


$('.btn-secondary').click(function(e)
$.ajaxSetup(
headers:
'X-CSRF-TOKEN': $('meta[name="_token"]').attr('content')

);
$.ajax(
url:"url('/spreadsheet/store')",
method:"POST",
data:
spreadsheet_name:$('input[name=spreadsheet_name]').val()
,
success: function(result)
refresh();

);
);

);


PHP



public function store(Request $request)


// I want this to go off only if its the request from the click. This is to enter the item into the db
if ($request->exists())
$post = new Spreadsheet;
$post->user_id = auth()->user()->id;
$post->spreadsheet_name = $request->spreadsheet_name;
$post->save();


// I want this to go off everytime. This one is for the list to appear to my page from the db
$output="";
$post = new Spreadsheet;
$post->id = auth()->user()->id;
$spreadsheet = DB::table('Spreadsheets')->where('user_id', '=', $post->id)->get();
if ($spreadsheet)
foreach ($spreadsheet as $key => $spreadsheet)
$output.='<button class="btn-list" id="'.$spreadsheet->spreadsheet_name.'">'.$spreadsheet->spreadsheet_name.'</button>';


return Response($output);










share|improve this question



















  • 2





    send something in the data to indicate if the request is from the click event - test using if

    – Jaromanda X
    Mar 24 at 5:38













0












0








0








I have 2 ajax calls I want to do in 1 function. I want to only have my if statement work if my button is clicked. While I have another ajax calls that always go off whenever the function is called no matter what. What I am trying to do is a list of items. I want my list of items appear as soon as my page appears. When I enter in an item, the list refreshes and the updated list has the item I just entered. Hopefully it make sense apologize for my english thank you.



JS



 $(document).ready(function()
refresh();

function refresh()
$.ajaxSetup(
headers:
'X-CSRF-TOKEN': $('meta[name="_token"]').attr('content')

);
$.ajax(
url:"url('/spreadsheet/store')",
method:"POST",
success: function(result)
$('.test').html(result);

);


$('.btn-secondary').click(function(e)
$.ajaxSetup(
headers:
'X-CSRF-TOKEN': $('meta[name="_token"]').attr('content')

);
$.ajax(
url:"url('/spreadsheet/store')",
method:"POST",
data:
spreadsheet_name:$('input[name=spreadsheet_name]').val()
,
success: function(result)
refresh();

);
);

);


PHP



public function store(Request $request)


// I want this to go off only if its the request from the click. This is to enter the item into the db
if ($request->exists())
$post = new Spreadsheet;
$post->user_id = auth()->user()->id;
$post->spreadsheet_name = $request->spreadsheet_name;
$post->save();


// I want this to go off everytime. This one is for the list to appear to my page from the db
$output="";
$post = new Spreadsheet;
$post->id = auth()->user()->id;
$spreadsheet = DB::table('Spreadsheets')->where('user_id', '=', $post->id)->get();
if ($spreadsheet)
foreach ($spreadsheet as $key => $spreadsheet)
$output.='<button class="btn-list" id="'.$spreadsheet->spreadsheet_name.'">'.$spreadsheet->spreadsheet_name.'</button>';


return Response($output);










share|improve this question
















I have 2 ajax calls I want to do in 1 function. I want to only have my if statement work if my button is clicked. While I have another ajax calls that always go off whenever the function is called no matter what. What I am trying to do is a list of items. I want my list of items appear as soon as my page appears. When I enter in an item, the list refreshes and the updated list has the item I just entered. Hopefully it make sense apologize for my english thank you.



JS



 $(document).ready(function()
refresh();

function refresh()
$.ajaxSetup(
headers:
'X-CSRF-TOKEN': $('meta[name="_token"]').attr('content')

);
$.ajax(
url:"url('/spreadsheet/store')",
method:"POST",
success: function(result)
$('.test').html(result);

);


$('.btn-secondary').click(function(e)
$.ajaxSetup(
headers:
'X-CSRF-TOKEN': $('meta[name="_token"]').attr('content')

);
$.ajax(
url:"url('/spreadsheet/store')",
method:"POST",
data:
spreadsheet_name:$('input[name=spreadsheet_name]').val()
,
success: function(result)
refresh();

);
);

);


PHP



public function store(Request $request)


// I want this to go off only if its the request from the click. This is to enter the item into the db
if ($request->exists())
$post = new Spreadsheet;
$post->user_id = auth()->user()->id;
$post->spreadsheet_name = $request->spreadsheet_name;
$post->save();


// I want this to go off everytime. This one is for the list to appear to my page from the db
$output="";
$post = new Spreadsheet;
$post->id = auth()->user()->id;
$spreadsheet = DB::table('Spreadsheets')->where('user_id', '=', $post->id)->get();
if ($spreadsheet)
foreach ($spreadsheet as $key => $spreadsheet)
$output.='<button class="btn-list" id="'.$spreadsheet->spreadsheet_name.'">'.$spreadsheet->spreadsheet_name.'</button>';


return Response($output);







javascript php ajax laravel






share|improve this question















share|improve this question













share|improve this question




share|improve this question








edited Mar 24 at 5:44







Sang Nguyen

















asked Mar 24 at 5:32









Sang NguyenSang Nguyen

7918




7918







  • 2





    send something in the data to indicate if the request is from the click event - test using if

    – Jaromanda X
    Mar 24 at 5:38












  • 2





    send something in the data to indicate if the request is from the click event - test using if

    – Jaromanda X
    Mar 24 at 5:38







2




2





send something in the data to indicate if the request is from the click event - test using if

– Jaromanda X
Mar 24 at 5:38





send something in the data to indicate if the request is from the click event - test using if

– Jaromanda X
Mar 24 at 5:38












0






active

oldest

votes












Your Answer






StackExchange.ifUsing("editor", function ()
StackExchange.using("externalEditor", function ()
StackExchange.using("snippets", function ()
StackExchange.snippets.init();
);
);
, "code-snippets");

StackExchange.ready(function()
var channelOptions =
tags: "".split(" "),
id: "1"
;
initTagRenderer("".split(" "), "".split(" "), channelOptions);

StackExchange.using("externalEditor", function()
// Have to fire editor after snippets, if snippets enabled
if (StackExchange.settings.snippets.snippetsEnabled)
StackExchange.using("snippets", function()
createEditor();
);

else
createEditor();

);

function createEditor()
StackExchange.prepareEditor(
heartbeatType: 'answer',
autoActivateHeartbeat: false,
convertImagesToLinks: true,
noModals: true,
showLowRepImageUploadWarning: true,
reputationToPostImages: 10,
bindNavPrevention: true,
postfix: "",
imageUploader:
brandingHtml: "Powered by u003ca class="icon-imgur-white" href="https://imgur.com/"u003eu003c/au003e",
contentPolicyHtml: "User contributions licensed under u003ca href="https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/"u003ecc by-sa 3.0 with attribution requiredu003c/au003e u003ca href="https://stackoverflow.com/legal/content-policy"u003e(content policy)u003c/au003e",
allowUrls: true
,
onDemand: true,
discardSelector: ".discard-answer"
,immediatelyShowMarkdownHelp:true
);



);













draft saved

draft discarded


















StackExchange.ready(
function ()
StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2fstackoverflow.com%2fquestions%2f55321004%2fmultiple-ajax-call-to-one-function%23new-answer', 'question_page');

);

Post as a guest















Required, but never shown

























0






active

oldest

votes








0






active

oldest

votes









active

oldest

votes






active

oldest

votes















draft saved

draft discarded
















































Thanks for contributing an answer to Stack Overflow!


  • Please be sure to answer the question. Provide details and share your research!

But avoid …


  • Asking for help, clarification, or responding to other answers.

  • Making statements based on opinion; back them up with references or personal experience.

To learn more, see our tips on writing great answers.




draft saved


draft discarded














StackExchange.ready(
function ()
StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2fstackoverflow.com%2fquestions%2f55321004%2fmultiple-ajax-call-to-one-function%23new-answer', 'question_page');

);

Post as a guest















Required, but never shown





















































Required, but never shown














Required, but never shown












Required, but never shown







Required, but never shown

































Required, but never shown














Required, but never shown












Required, but never shown







Required, but never shown







Popular posts from this blog

How to preserve electronics (computers, tablets and phones) for hundreds of years Announcing the arrival of Valued Associate #679: Cesar Manara Planned maintenance scheduled April 23, 2019 at 23:30 UTC (7:30pm US/Eastern) The network's official Twitter account is up and running again. What content…How might modern humans leave a message for 50,000 years?How would an aquatic race develop computers?How do we make computers care for human life?Keeping supplies for 1000 yearsWhat will cell phones become in 100 years?What body armor protects against a laser?Could a society attain 1800s technology if limited to using copper and bronze?Electricity power (magic) and electronicsScavenging metal resources in post-apocalypse after 100 yearsWhy would precursors create devices that can survive and still work after hundreds of years?

155 수학 과학 기타 둘러보기 메뉴eh추가해eh문서를 완성해

Convert JSON to MapSimplest way to convert a string representing JSON array into Java array List of key value pairsHow to take String JSON values into HashMapConvert a JSON String to a HashMapCreating BSON object from JSON stringJSONObject - How to get a value ?Better Map ConstructorReading JSON from Url javaUpdate columns if input values are not null otherwise ignore and keep the existing values of column in databaseHow to store object represented as Json string into Couchbase Lite?Go JSON into MapHow do I efficiently iterate over each entry in a Java Map?Sort a Map<Key, Value> by valuesHow to round a number to n decimal places in JavaCan comments be used in JSON?How do I read / convert an InputStream into a String in Java?How can I pretty-print JSON in a shell script?What is the correct JSON content type?How can I deserialize JSON to a simple Dictionary<string,string> in ASP.NET?Why does Google prepend while(1); to their JSON responses?Parse JSON in JavaScript?