Date in the dropdown works as a string but numberValidate decimal numbers in JavaScript - IsNumeric()How do JavaScript closures work?How to check empty/undefined/null string in JavaScript?How can I convert a string to boolean in JavaScript?Creating multiline strings in JavaScriptHow can I get query string values in JavaScript?How do I make the first letter of a string uppercase in JavaScript?How to replace all occurrences of a string in JavaScriptHow do I get the current date in JavaScript?How to check whether a string contains a substring in JavaScript?
What is a common way to tell if an academic is "above average," or outstanding in their field? Is their h-index (Hirsh index) one of them?
Can a good but unremarkable PhD student become an accomplished professor?
What do you call a painting painted on a wall?
What is a precise issue with allowing getters?
What does the coin flipping before dying mean?
What is more safe for browsing the web: PC or smartphone?
How long does it take a postcard to get from USA to Germany?
Why doesn't a particle exert force on itself?
What is monoid homomorphism exactly?
Intersections in Tikz
The selling of the sheep
How can I finally understand the confusing modal verb "мочь"?
Subnumcases as a part of align
Was there a dinosaur-counter in the original Jurassic Park movie?
How did the Apollo guidance computer handle parity bit errors?
What does the copyright in a dissertation protect exactly?
Python 3 - simple temperature program version 1.3
Is there any other simpler way to draw the following cross section?
What would happen if I combined this polymer and this metal (assuming I can)
What are the requirements for a river delta to form?
Collision domain question
Where did Lovecraft write about Carcosa?
As a GM, is it bad form to ask for a moment to think when improvising?
GitLab account hacked and repo wiped
Date in the dropdown works as a string but number
Validate decimal numbers in JavaScript - IsNumeric()How do JavaScript closures work?How to check empty/undefined/null string in JavaScript?How can I convert a string to boolean in JavaScript?Creating multiline strings in JavaScriptHow can I get query string values in JavaScript?How do I make the first letter of a string uppercase in JavaScript?How to replace all occurrences of a string in JavaScriptHow do I get the current date in JavaScript?How to check whether a string contains a substring in JavaScript?
.everyoneloves__top-leaderboard:empty,.everyoneloves__mid-leaderboard:empty,.everyoneloves__bot-mid-leaderboard:empty height:90px;width:728px;box-sizing:border-box;
In this JSFiddle, everything works fine since I am passing date as a string in the following function and then parsing the value.
geteditorvalue: function (row, cellvalue, editor)
// return the editor's value.
return new Date(parseInt(editor.val()));
,
However, I have a requirement where I need to pass the date as a number but string. And hence, I updated the data part of this JSFiddle as number (for date) and updated the following geteditorvalue function as follows:
geteditorvalue: function (row, cellvalue, editor)
// return the editor's value.
//alert(editor.val());
return new Date(editor.val());
,
But it's printing blank in the drop down list. What's wrong am I doing while passing date as a number instead of string ?
javascript jqxwidgets
add a comment |
In this JSFiddle, everything works fine since I am passing date as a string in the following function and then parsing the value.
geteditorvalue: function (row, cellvalue, editor)
// return the editor's value.
return new Date(parseInt(editor.val()));
,
However, I have a requirement where I need to pass the date as a number but string. And hence, I updated the data part of this JSFiddle as number (for date) and updated the following geteditorvalue function as follows:
geteditorvalue: function (row, cellvalue, editor)
// return the editor's value.
//alert(editor.val());
return new Date(editor.val());
,
But it's printing blank in the drop down list. What's wrong am I doing while passing date as a number instead of string ?
javascript jqxwidgets
add a comment |
In this JSFiddle, everything works fine since I am passing date as a string in the following function and then parsing the value.
geteditorvalue: function (row, cellvalue, editor)
// return the editor's value.
return new Date(parseInt(editor.val()));
,
However, I have a requirement where I need to pass the date as a number but string. And hence, I updated the data part of this JSFiddle as number (for date) and updated the following geteditorvalue function as follows:
geteditorvalue: function (row, cellvalue, editor)
// return the editor's value.
//alert(editor.val());
return new Date(editor.val());
,
But it's printing blank in the drop down list. What's wrong am I doing while passing date as a number instead of string ?
javascript jqxwidgets
In this JSFiddle, everything works fine since I am passing date as a string in the following function and then parsing the value.
geteditorvalue: function (row, cellvalue, editor)
// return the editor's value.
return new Date(parseInt(editor.val()));
,
However, I have a requirement where I need to pass the date as a number but string. And hence, I updated the data part of this JSFiddle as number (for date) and updated the following geteditorvalue function as follows:
geteditorvalue: function (row, cellvalue, editor)
// return the editor's value.
//alert(editor.val());
return new Date(editor.val());
,
But it's printing blank in the drop down list. What's wrong am I doing while passing date as a number instead of string ?
javascript jqxwidgets
javascript jqxwidgets
asked Mar 23 at 4:32
TanTan
45831033
45831033
add a comment |
add a comment |
0
active
oldest
votes
Your Answer
StackExchange.ifUsing("editor", function ()
StackExchange.using("externalEditor", function ()
StackExchange.using("snippets", function ()
StackExchange.snippets.init();
);
);
, "code-snippets");
StackExchange.ready(function()
var channelOptions =
tags: "".split(" "),
id: "1"
;
initTagRenderer("".split(" "), "".split(" "), channelOptions);
StackExchange.using("externalEditor", function()
// Have to fire editor after snippets, if snippets enabled
if (StackExchange.settings.snippets.snippetsEnabled)
StackExchange.using("snippets", function()
createEditor();
);
else
createEditor();
);
function createEditor()
StackExchange.prepareEditor(
heartbeatType: 'answer',
autoActivateHeartbeat: false,
convertImagesToLinks: true,
noModals: true,
showLowRepImageUploadWarning: true,
reputationToPostImages: 10,
bindNavPrevention: true,
postfix: "",
imageUploader:
brandingHtml: "Powered by u003ca class="icon-imgur-white" href="https://imgur.com/"u003eu003c/au003e",
contentPolicyHtml: "User contributions licensed under u003ca href="https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/"u003ecc by-sa 3.0 with attribution requiredu003c/au003e u003ca href="https://stackoverflow.com/legal/content-policy"u003e(content policy)u003c/au003e",
allowUrls: true
,
onDemand: true,
discardSelector: ".discard-answer"
,immediatelyShowMarkdownHelp:true
);
);
Sign up or log in
StackExchange.ready(function ()
StackExchange.helpers.onClickDraftSave('#login-link');
);
Sign up using Google
Sign up using Facebook
Sign up using Email and Password
Post as a guest
Required, but never shown
StackExchange.ready(
function ()
StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2fstackoverflow.com%2fquestions%2f55310628%2fdate-in-the-dropdown-works-as-a-string-but-number%23new-answer', 'question_page');
);
Post as a guest
Required, but never shown
0
active
oldest
votes
0
active
oldest
votes
active
oldest
votes
active
oldest
votes
Thanks for contributing an answer to Stack Overflow!
- Please be sure to answer the question. Provide details and share your research!
But avoid …
- Asking for help, clarification, or responding to other answers.
- Making statements based on opinion; back them up with references or personal experience.
To learn more, see our tips on writing great answers.
Sign up or log in
StackExchange.ready(function ()
StackExchange.helpers.onClickDraftSave('#login-link');
);
Sign up using Google
Sign up using Facebook
Sign up using Email and Password
Post as a guest
Required, but never shown
StackExchange.ready(
function ()
StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2fstackoverflow.com%2fquestions%2f55310628%2fdate-in-the-dropdown-works-as-a-string-but-number%23new-answer', 'question_page');
);
Post as a guest
Required, but never shown
Sign up or log in
StackExchange.ready(function ()
StackExchange.helpers.onClickDraftSave('#login-link');
);
Sign up using Google
Sign up using Facebook
Sign up using Email and Password
Post as a guest
Required, but never shown
Sign up or log in
StackExchange.ready(function ()
StackExchange.helpers.onClickDraftSave('#login-link');
);
Sign up using Google
Sign up using Facebook
Sign up using Email and Password
Post as a guest
Required, but never shown
Sign up or log in
StackExchange.ready(function ()
StackExchange.helpers.onClickDraftSave('#login-link');
);
Sign up using Google
Sign up using Facebook
Sign up using Email and Password
Sign up using Google
Sign up using Facebook
Sign up using Email and Password
Post as a guest
Required, but never shown
Required, but never shown
Required, but never shown
Required, but never shown
Required, but never shown
Required, but never shown
Required, but never shown
Required, but never shown
Required, but never shown