How to create a very simple mobile app that links to a web siteCreating an API for mobile applications - Authentication and AuthorizationIs there a way to tell safari to add the web page to home screen automatically once the page is loaded?asp.net mvc, jquery mobile, phonegap architecture best practicesLoad external page (not same domain) into div using Sencha TouchFacebook and share buttons on a mobile-enabled website that open the mobile app instead of a browser window?Conversion a web-app to mobile-appsHow can I force a web page to break out of a native mobile app?Turning responsive web app to app?Tools to test the UI response for Android and IOS mobile applicationsCustom URL Scheme not a link in Outlook (iOS/Android)

The 100 soldier problem

Safely hang a mirror that does not have hooks

Performance for simple code that converts a RGB tuple to hex string

Worms crawling under skin

I reverse the source code, you negate the input!

How can an attacker use robots.txt?

Is it more effective to add yeast before or after kneading?

Does wetting a beer glass change the foam characteristics?

Why does NASA publish all the results/data it gets?

Hiking with a mule or two?

What is the meaning of word 'crack' in chapter 33 of A Game of Thrones?

Why is there not a feasible solution for a MIP?

My Project Manager does not accept carry-over in Scrum, Is that normal?

What bug is this? Manchester, UK

When is it acceptable to write a bad letter of recommendation?

Magneto 2 How to call Helper function in observer file

Why weren't the Death Star plans transmitted electronically?

Title Change now and Wage Increase Later

Is it a good idea to leave minor world details to the reader's imagination?

Why are there two fundamental laws of logic?

Do we know the situation in Britain before Sealion (summer 1940)?

Is it right to extend flaps only in the white arc?

A food item only made possible by time-freezing storage?

What benefits does the Power Word Kill spell have?



How to create a very simple mobile app that links to a web site


Creating an API for mobile applications - Authentication and AuthorizationIs there a way to tell safari to add the web page to home screen automatically once the page is loaded?asp.net mvc, jquery mobile, phonegap architecture best practicesLoad external page (not same domain) into div using Sencha TouchFacebook and share buttons on a mobile-enabled website that open the mobile app instead of a browser window?Conversion a web-app to mobile-appsHow can I force a web page to break out of a native mobile app?Turning responsive web app to app?Tools to test the UI response for Android and IOS mobile applicationsCustom URL Scheme not a link in Outlook (iOS/Android)






.everyoneloves__top-leaderboard:empty,.everyoneloves__mid-leaderboard:empty,.everyoneloves__bot-mid-leaderboard:empty margin-bottom:0;








0















I want to be able to create a downloadable "app" for both Apple iPhones and Android.



When a cusomer logs in to a web site they can download an app that places an icon on their phone's home screen which contains a link to the web site that will automatically log them in next time.



The app just needs to launch the browser and open a url, something like:



https://www.somesite.com/Launch.php?ID=GjtfeT4hD6fWE8UiDfCm



Where the ID is unique to each customer and encrypted. So each download/installer/app would also be unique to each customer.



I've tried searching for this, but I'm not finding what I need, could anyone point me in the right direction.










share|improve this question






























    0















    I want to be able to create a downloadable "app" for both Apple iPhones and Android.



    When a cusomer logs in to a web site they can download an app that places an icon on their phone's home screen which contains a link to the web site that will automatically log them in next time.



    The app just needs to launch the browser and open a url, something like:



    https://www.somesite.com/Launch.php?ID=GjtfeT4hD6fWE8UiDfCm



    Where the ID is unique to each customer and encrypted. So each download/installer/app would also be unique to each customer.



    I've tried searching for this, but I'm not finding what I need, could anyone point me in the right direction.










    share|improve this question


























      0












      0








      0








      I want to be able to create a downloadable "app" for both Apple iPhones and Android.



      When a cusomer logs in to a web site they can download an app that places an icon on their phone's home screen which contains a link to the web site that will automatically log them in next time.



      The app just needs to launch the browser and open a url, something like:



      https://www.somesite.com/Launch.php?ID=GjtfeT4hD6fWE8UiDfCm



      Where the ID is unique to each customer and encrypted. So each download/installer/app would also be unique to each customer.



      I've tried searching for this, but I'm not finding what I need, could anyone point me in the right direction.










      share|improve this question














      I want to be able to create a downloadable "app" for both Apple iPhones and Android.



      When a cusomer logs in to a web site they can download an app that places an icon on their phone's home screen which contains a link to the web site that will automatically log them in next time.



      The app just needs to launch the browser and open a url, something like:



      https://www.somesite.com/Launch.php?ID=GjtfeT4hD6fWE8UiDfCm



      Where the ID is unique to each customer and encrypted. So each download/installer/app would also be unique to each customer.



      I've tried searching for this, but I'm not finding what I need, could anyone point me in the right direction.







      mobile-application






      share|improve this question













      share|improve this question











      share|improve this question




      share|improve this question










      asked Mar 28 at 16:42









      user3202433user3202433

      2361 gold badge3 silver badges4 bronze badges




      2361 gold badge3 silver badges4 bronze badges

























          0






          active

          oldest

          votes














          Your Answer






          StackExchange.ifUsing("editor", function ()
          StackExchange.using("externalEditor", function ()
          StackExchange.using("snippets", function ()
          StackExchange.snippets.init();
          );
          );
          , "code-snippets");

          StackExchange.ready(function()
          var channelOptions =
          tags: "".split(" "),
          id: "1"
          ;
          initTagRenderer("".split(" "), "".split(" "), channelOptions);

          StackExchange.using("externalEditor", function()
          // Have to fire editor after snippets, if snippets enabled
          if (StackExchange.settings.snippets.snippetsEnabled)
          StackExchange.using("snippets", function()
          createEditor();
          );

          else
          createEditor();

          );

          function createEditor()
          StackExchange.prepareEditor(
          heartbeatType: 'answer',
          autoActivateHeartbeat: false,
          convertImagesToLinks: true,
          noModals: true,
          showLowRepImageUploadWarning: true,
          reputationToPostImages: 10,
          bindNavPrevention: true,
          postfix: "",
          imageUploader:
          brandingHtml: "Powered by u003ca class="icon-imgur-white" href="https://imgur.com/"u003eu003c/au003e",
          contentPolicyHtml: "User contributions licensed under u003ca href="https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/4.0/"u003ecc by-sa 4.0 with attribution requiredu003c/au003e u003ca href="https://stackoverflow.com/legal/content-policy"u003e(content policy)u003c/au003e",
          allowUrls: true
          ,
          onDemand: true,
          discardSelector: ".discard-answer"
          ,immediatelyShowMarkdownHelp:true
          );



          );














          draft saved

          draft discarded
















          StackExchange.ready(
          function ()
          StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2fstackoverflow.com%2fquestions%2f55402853%2fhow-to-create-a-very-simple-mobile-app-that-links-to-a-web-site%23new-answer', 'question_page');

          );

          Post as a guest















          Required, but never shown

























          0






          active

          oldest

          votes








          0






          active

          oldest

          votes









          active

          oldest

          votes






          active

          oldest

          votes
















          draft saved

          draft discarded















































          Thanks for contributing an answer to Stack Overflow!


          • Please be sure to answer the question. Provide details and share your research!

          But avoid


          • Asking for help, clarification, or responding to other answers.

          • Making statements based on opinion; back them up with references or personal experience.

          To learn more, see our tips on writing great answers.




          draft saved


          draft discarded














          StackExchange.ready(
          function ()
          StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2fstackoverflow.com%2fquestions%2f55402853%2fhow-to-create-a-very-simple-mobile-app-that-links-to-a-web-site%23new-answer', 'question_page');

          );

          Post as a guest















          Required, but never shown





















































          Required, but never shown














          Required, but never shown












          Required, but never shown







          Required, but never shown

































          Required, but never shown














          Required, but never shown












          Required, but never shown







          Required, but never shown







          Popular posts from this blog

          Obelisk of Theodosius Contents History Description Notes Bibliography Further reading External links Navigation menuAge of spirituality : late antique and early Christian art, third to seventh centuryOver 60 picturesObelisks of the World41°00′21.24″N 28°58′31.43″E / 41.0059000°N 28.9753972°E / 41.0059000; 28.97539727724550-7235741376235741376

          밀양 대씨 역사 각주 함께 보기 둘러보기 메뉴밀양 대씨

          1973년 목차 사건 문화 탄생 사망 노벨상 달력 둘러보기 메뉴